Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #61
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
they should and Im sure they will ..

as for a president being impeached, Reagan wasnt, in fact he became the hero of the rightwingers.
They disobeyed orders. I'm not sure if medals have ever been given when the action being honored was in defiance of an order. With Obama giving orders, sometimes the only honorable action is disobedience.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #62
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ive continually ask you for a direct quote from OBIE as to what part of the STORY ....
Do you mean that you are on here defending that incompetent "community organizer" and you don't know what he has said? Really? Are you that ignorant of the truth?

Why do you care what "obie" said? If the sad case said the Sun was rising in the East today, I'd go check. And you are defending his inactions .. because you think he didn't say something? Please go vote for him and be proud of yourself.

And you call me an "idiot"?

Let me get this straight ... you think military support should NOT have been sent because someone might get killed? And the enemy might move from place to place and it would be difficult to kill them?

And one of ours got killed while .... putting a lazer on the enemy?

What happened to the "sea of protestors" you were concerned about before? Or were they the ones moving mortars from place to place while lobbing rounds into the facility?

49 minutes .... then started up 2 hours later? Was that 120 minutes?

You are full of shit.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:27 PM   #63
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
They disobeyed orders. I'm not sure if medals have ever been given when the action being honored was in definance of an order. With Obama giving orders, sometimes the only honorable action is disobediance.

I knew shit like this would go down.....that's why I retired from the military right after the 2008 election......
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:32 PM   #64
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
I knew shit like this would go down.....that's why I retired from the military right after the 2008 election......
General Ham probably wishes he had, also. He has to testify.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:39 PM   #65
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Do you mean that you are on here defending that incompetent "community organizer" and you don't know what he has said? Really? Are you that ignorant of the truth?

Why do you care what "obie" said? If the sad case said the Sun was rising in the East today, I'd go check. And you are defending his inactions .. because you think he didn't say something? Please go vote for him and be proud of yourself.

And you call me an "idiot"?

Let me get this straight ... you think military support should NOT have been sent because someone might get killed? And the enemy might move from place to place and it would be difficult to kill them?

And one of ours got killed while .... putting a lazer on the enemy?

What happened to the "sea of protestors" you were concerned about before? Or were they the ones moving mortars from place to place while lobbing rounds into the facility?

49 minutes .... then started up 2 hours later? Was that 120 minutes?

You are full of shit.

49 minutes .... then started up 2 hours later? Was that 120 minutes

that was the timeline between the emails recieved at the WH, saw it on a Fox News report last night.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:47 PM   #66
PCF41 Lucky Dog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

MY OLD SAYING IS BEST---
WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS CALL IN AN AIRSTRIKE!

GOD BLESS OUR BOYS & LADIES IN THE SERVICE ESPECIALLY THE ONES WE HAVE LOST THEY ARE THE BEST OF AMERICA
PCF41 Lucky Dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:00 PM   #67
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I finally figured it out (I'm a little slow sometimes) "incompetent" means doing anything not exactly the same way that the righties would do it. With 20/20 hindsight of course.

Everyone knows the CIC gives instantaneous tactical orders from 5000 miles away with scanty information to violate the territory of a sovereign country and to not do so it incompetent and traitorous (or tantamount to murder).

The protest and protesters are a red herring and really don't matter at all in the grand scheme of things. There was an attack in a foreign country and with the time line that FOX News put out there nothing probably could have been done anyway except to have a bunch of collateral damage by trying to bomb and likely killing the civilians all around (but they don't matter do they, they are just Libyans) or even get a plane shot down (after all the Libyans had fairly extensive AA capabilities even if they were degraded during the bombing campaign) by a shoulder held missile. How you righties would howl if that had happened (the plane not the people - you probably would have cheered to have a bunch of foreigners killed innocent or not - oh, I forget, there ARE no innocent foreigners in your ideology are there).

Even if we had given an order to bomb or have an incursion or whatever, it would have been difficult if not next to impossible to immediately identify the attackers from everybody else in the area and apply selective force where needed or effective on only three or four hours notice at most. The alternative, in case you didn't bother to think about this, would be a huge international incident (to your likely delight). So do nothing, lose, do something lose.

Perhaps it is the Jihadists attempt to get another Republican in the WH and have him get involved in a way in Syria and probably Iran to really whip up the fervour in the Middle East and pump up recruiting and action against America?
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #68
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

The bottom line is Obama said he wasn't the guy who denied the CIA operatives help and by all logic, that's a lie

And by chance its not a lie? Gross negligence and exactly who is president?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:34 PM   #69
CJ7
Valued Poster

Ambassador Stevens, who was visiting Benghazi at the time, retired to his room at about 9 pm and about 40 minutes later gunfire and explosions were heard near the front gate. A Predator drone that was already performing Libyan surveillance missions was moved into position over the compound,[24] which was protected by five diplomatic security agents and four Libyans who were members of a militia assisting the Libyan government.[23] Large numbers of armed men shouting "Allah Akbar" stormed the compound from multiple directions[25][26] and entered the building occupied by the ambassador, but did not see him as he had retreated with a security agent, 31 year old David Ubben, to a "safe haven" behind a locked metal grill. Before leaving, however, the attackers poured diesel fuel in and around the building and set it on fire. The security agent, who later said he was unable to see more than three feet through the smoke, led the ambassador and information officer Sean Smith to an exterior window. Ubben exited through the window expecting the other two to follow but they did not.[23]
A quick reaction force from the CIA annex arrived and attempted to secure the perimeter and locate the ambassador but were unable to find Stevens in the smoke-filled building. The team then decided to return to the annex with the survivors and Smith's body, which they did find. While en route back to the annex, the group's armored vehicle was hit by AK-47 rifle fire and hand grenades. The vehicle was able to make it to its destination with two flat tires, however.[23]
At about 1 am the body of Ambassador Stevens was found by local citizens and taken to the Benghazi Medical Center. At the hospital Stevens was administered CPR for 90 minutes by Dr. Ziad Abu Zeid.[27] According to Abu Zeid, Stevens died from asphyxiation caused by smoke inhalation. A 22-year-old freelance videographer, Fahd al-Bakoush, later published a video[28] showing Libyans trying to extract the unconscious ambassador from a smoke-filled room.[29][30]
Abdel-Monem Al-Hurr, the spokesman for Libya's Supreme Security Committee, said roads leading to the Benghazi consulate compound were sealed off and Libyan state security forces had surrounded it

After the consulate attack and before the annex attack, Libyan government forces met up a group of Americans (believed to be eight reinforcements from Tripoli) that had arrived at the Benghazi airport and went with them to the CIA annex at about 4am to assist in transporting approximately 32 Americans at the annex back to the airport for evacuation. As they were at the annex arranging for the transportation back to the airport a single shot rang out, quickly followed by RPGs and then a mortar that hit the annex roof killing Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods while operating their machine gun[24] while Ubben suffered shrapnel injuries and several broken bones. According to Ubben's father, "The first [mortar] dropped 50 yards short and the next two were right on target."[35]. Shooting at the annex went on for a quarter of an hour before it stopped as abruptly as it had started. There were no further attacks on the annex.

now LL tell everyone how many you send, who you send, and where you send them to avert sporatic attacks at 2 different locations ...

then kiss my ass.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:52 PM   #70
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
Everyone knows the CIC gives instantaneous tactical orders from 5000 miles away with scanty information to violate the territory of a sovereign country and to not do so it incompetent and traitorous (or tantamount to murder).
Well, that confirms that Obaminable was responsible for the death of OBL. Right?

Just asking. But just in case the obvious is not so ... obvious ...

Seems to me if he could give the green light to kill OBL .....

... he could give it to save his ambassador ... or ...

.... at least take a stab at it.

But hey, some collateral damage might have occurred in Libya. And Libya is no friend of the U.S. that's for damn sure. Certainly, not like Pakistan. That idiot General Ham deserves to be brought home to sit behind a desk. What an idiot to want to go into Libya and save an ambassador ... someone might get hurt. Can't have that!
Old 10-29-2012, 05:57 PM   #71
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Large numbers of armed men shouting "Allah Akbar" stormed the compound from multiple directions[25][26] and entered the building occupied by the ambassador, ....
Hey, fool, was this the "sea of protestors" you described in one of your earlier ...

.... cut and pastes?

Drone? In position? Real time video? Situation room? Real time knowledge? Guilty! (Thanks fool.)

Now vote.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I ask you how you would defend against an attack that lasted 49 minutes the first time, and started again 2 hours later at another location ... thats not twisting anything, just a question to the honest facts ..

well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
I finally figured it out (I'm a little slow sometimes) "incompetent" means doing anything not exactly the same way that the righties would do it. With 20/20 hindsight of course.

Au contraire, you two sotted, Kool Aid sucking saps. Odumbo had at least five months to do something following the first bomb attack in April. Odumbo had at least three months to do something after the second bomb attack in June. But what Odumbo did was worse than nothing -- Odumbo reduced rather than enhance security for Stevens and his people, and that was criminal.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:56 PM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
,,Odumbo had at least five months to do something .... Odumbo had at least three months to do something .... But what Odumbo did was worse than nothing -- Odumbo reduced rather than enhance security for Stevens and his people, and that was criminal.
IBH ... don't you know they prefer "snap shots" ... slices of information ... free of all that noise and clutter of .... context ... It is my theory they do because they actually have convinced themselves that anyone who would vote against Obmainable is an idiot ... that's why they keep repeating it so much.

Driving around town I don't see a lot of Obama bumper stickers.

Why dat?
Old 10-29-2012, 08:30 PM   #74
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Hey, fool, was this the "sea of protestors" you described in one of your earlier ...

.... cut and pastes?

Drone? In position? Real time video? Situation room? Real time knowledge? Guilty! (Thanks fool.)

Now vote.
I saw Fox News show literally thousands of protestors waving signs and flags about the video on the day of the attack, guess they were shoveling shit again ... my bad.

you yammer about OBL? If I rember correctly that attack was planned a little further in advance than getting an email at 3 am requesting backup ... correct me if Im wrong, FOOL.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #75
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I saw Fox News show literally thousands of protestors waving signs and flags about the video on the day of the attack, guess they were shoveling shit again ... my bad.

you yammer about OBL? If I rember correctly that attack was planned a little further in advance than getting an email at 3 am requesting backup ... correct me if Im wrong, FOOL.
And your dumbass is still sucking in the Kool Aid story that a film put on the Internet in July "coincidentally" sparked Islamic riots on 9-11 2012!?! You better take that Kool Aid nipple out of your mouth, CBJ7, before you drown on that shit!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women