Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162887
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2014, 09:05 PM   #61
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Talking Coming from the man with a 'plan'....

Quote:
Originally Posted by XY View Post
I don't doubt there are some who won't see a provider after I've reviewed her, not one bit. However, having been a "verifier/scheduler", I can say that above overwhelmingly has no negative long term impact, in fact I have personally seen association with me from something as insignificant and trivial as a review or an association by way of friendship vs enemy comment reap far greater rewards.

That isn't meant as a self centered remark but simply instead based on the most basic of qualifiers that many do homework on before booking with a gal......."Is she LE? What is her menu? Can I reasonably expect to have a good time for my money?"

In end you might be a hater, but I have enough cred where you don't question your particular safety as far as her being LE or if she is going to suck your cock vs bite it off.

The critical ones here are a very very small minority vs the massive underbelly that is eccie.

Though, you critical ones after fucking the same gal I just qualified will tell her I'm bad news and warn her not to see me, lol. Funny as hell, as each of you could not be further from my mind when I'm burying myself into a hook.

It's laughable to me watching all the same characters creating fear where there was none before (bj)

Soon Elg will chime in saying "how unoriginal", then Doove will add his wise remark of the afternoon, Jack will add some lame comment, and JAP will wrap it all up in a tidy bow. Then the guys who can't think for themselves will chime in next; Celso, Goat, and Paulwantsya.

Anyway, keep on keeping on. Many a man it seems will miss an opportunity to spread holiday cheer over some laughable accusations, lol

Happy Easter.
Now this is funny!!!....

Who woulda thunk our resident multi-handled bloviating blowhard would lamely attempt to project himself by droning on channeling greenpeace2014!!!.....
Guess it's gets easy when using multiple-handles....

Further proof that even when ya got a 'plan', ya still come up 'short'.....

Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:07 PM   #62
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

word
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:44 PM   #63
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Mr. Paulie Rockstar, retired smoker, <private> is it ownness? onus? anus? <private>
See you at Tiff's!!!
XY -- Can't find your RSVP....
Tiffs good for you this week???
It's been too long....
If I didn't know better I'd think you were avoiding me....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 07:51 PM   #64
ToriStarr
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 205810
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
Tori I like your showcase, very nice.
Thanks

Quote:
xy just lost her some business, that's the bottom line
This was the most general quote though it was mentioned by others as well...forgive me I'm just getting home from vacation and playing catch up...
If the fact that I've seen XY is enough to deter a "gentleman" from seeing me, than that's ok they're probably not the type of "man" I want to see anyways...but those same BOYS shouldn't then scoff when I refuse to see them based upon a previous "lady" they've seen
Just saying!!!!
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a genuinely kind and down to earth person, and they know that I'm fully independent and always have been. My own husband does not manage me, he is aware of what I do but trusts me to handle business on my own...I don't need his help, I definitely don't need XY's or anyone else. So see me or don't see me, there are plenty of other fine ladies you can see just as there are plenty of other fine men I can and will see
ToriStarr is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:01 PM   #65
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriStarr View Post
Thanks

This was the most general quote though it was mentioned by others as well...forgive me I'm just getting home from vacation and playing catch up...
If the fact that I've seen XY is enough to deter a "gentleman" from seeing me, than that's ok they're probably not the type of "man" I want to see anyways...but those same BOYS shouldn't then scoff when I refuse to see them based upon a previous "lady" they've seen
Just saying!!!!
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a genuinely kind and down to earth person, and they know that I'm fully independent and always have been. My own husband does not manage me, he is aware of what I do but trusts me to handle business on my own...I don't need his help, I definitely don't need XY's or anyone else. So see me or don't see me, there are plenty of other fine ladies you can see just as there are plenty of other fine men I can and will see
tori that's fair, and that's your choice as always, cant argue with that.

The reasons the boys are wary of following xy are well documented on here

Like I said your showcase is nice hot chick, very nice, just any affiliation with xy will have some boys concerned that's all.
Old 04-21-2014, 08:16 PM   #66
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

If I were to want to avoid all women XY has patronized, I think there's only one place to go:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1036050

In all due respect, we're discussing whores, rented pussy, if that offends you ladies here in co-ed, but I'm pretty damn sure every one of you has taken in an offensive cock or several, and the idea that I can patronize ladies yet somehow keep myself separate from the riff-raff is laughable. You might as well try to dine at a McDonald's that's never served seniors coffee.

During my time, the other dick's can't matter. Except this one time I let a lady I had hired suck off another guy we were with. I can't remember where he came from, though.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:21 PM   #67
ToriStarr
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
tori that's fair, and that's your choice as always, cant argue with that.

The reasons the boys are wary of following xy are well documented on here

Like I said your showcase is nice hot chick, very nice, just any affiliation with xy will have some boys concerned that's all.
Hmm just one of those gotta agree to disagree scenarios.
I'm generally not cocky, but one thing I am and will continue to be cocky about is the fact that I am very safe, so I feel there's no need for concern or question there. If it's a preference thing then that's fine but I can't help that, oh well.
And just saying, XY's review of me was months ago, to my knowledge it hadn't been a problem until now.
Old 04-21-2014, 08:27 PM   #68
ToriStarr
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
If I were to want to avoid all women XY has patronized, I think there's only one place to go:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1036050

In all due respect, we're discussing whores, rented pussy, if that offends you ladies here in co-ed, but I'm pretty damn sure every one of you has taken in an offensive cock or several, and the idea that I can patronize ladies yet somehow keep myself separate from the riff-raff is laughable. You might as well try to dine at a McDonald's that's never served seniors coffee.

During my time, the other dick's can't matter. Except this one time I let a lady I had hired suck off another guy we were with. I can't remember where he came from, though.
LOL. I'm fully aware of what I am and what I do...so that means I can't be a lady too? I'm sorry should I always refer to myself and the other women of the board as whores?
We're not only what we do. Hypothetical, you're a janitor...should someone not refer to you as a man, but instead only as the janitor?
Old 04-21-2014, 08:29 PM   #69
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Getting back on topic, I for one have no reason to doubt Tori's clarification of her working relationship with Carly.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:40 PM   #70
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriStarr View Post
LOL. I'm fully aware of what I am and what I do...so that means I can't be a lady too? I'm sorry should I always refer to myself and the other women of the board as whores?
We're not only what we do. Hypothetical, you're a janitor...should someone not refer to you as a man, but instead only as the janitor?
You can be both and so can the man/janitor. I say whore with more respect than most.

If I wanted to insult your integrity, I'd call you a banker, investment manager, CEO, hedge fund manager, venture capitalist, union boss, Senator, Celebrity actress, pro-athlete, or tenured professor.

If I missed anyone it's merely because I hoped I made my point.

In contrast, I think what a whore does is quite clean and respectable. I got no problem with lady either.
Old 04-21-2014, 08:42 PM   #71
Guest042416
Account Disabled

president, mods on sex boards, posters on sex boards, facebook ceo, it people,pharmacist,

etc
Old 04-21-2014, 08:43 PM   #72
Guest042416
Account Disabled

just curious jc what do you do for a living? You don't have to answer if you don't want to just curious
Old 04-21-2014, 08:47 PM   #73
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
just curious jc what do you do for a living? You don't have to answer if you don't want to just curious
Live. But I'm not a professional at it.
Old 04-21-2014, 08:53 PM   #74
Guest042416
Account Disabled

turn it up jc turn dat shit up then live
Old 04-21-2014, 09:39 PM   #75
ToriStarr
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
Getting back on topic, I for one have no reason to doubt Tori's clarification of her working relationship with Carly.
Thank you!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women