Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42363
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2015, 09:18 AM   #61
brianjackson
Valued Poster

I couldn't imagine a cop telling me to get out of the car or even put out my cig and me saying no. Whats the end game there?. I have spent alittle time watching cop interaction videos with people and its almost funny the way so many tell cops no and then tell the cops what they can and can not do. Cops stops are really not so bad if you are polite and show respect. In most cases you will get it back. I have run into a couple prick cops but mostly they are friendly if you are polite.
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 09:39 AM   #62
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Stopping someone for a lane change without a blinker on was a bogus reason, he just wanted to fuck with someone with a out of state license plate.
Yep and the video looks like he made an illegal u-turn in the middle of a intersection to get behind her. Before she even broke any law
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 09:39 AM   #63
brianjackson
Valued Poster

For the ones blaming the cop for this here is the entire video. The cop seems like anything but an asshole at first and on the previous stop and was only going to give Bland a warning til she went crazy.

And we haven't even heard his side of the story yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBh3wzXd3vg
Old 07-24-2015, 09:47 AM   #64
bigwill832
BANNED

Encounters: 35

He was going to give her a warning. Check into her background. It's already been stated that she was involved with the black lives matter movement. She gets pulled over in a small town in Texas. She's got a significant amount of pot in her system, has been in jail before for DWI (and has a list of minor charges), she popped off with a bad attitude and set the cop on the direction of feeling he needed to establish his authority. Had she shut her mouth and let him give her a warning, she would be alive today and working at her new job. If I get pulled over, yeah I'm aggravated, but I am polite. If I hear the word "warning", I'm all smiles and he's now my best friend.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:13 AM   #65
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill832 View Post
He was going to give her a warning. Check into her background. It's already been stated that she was involved with the black lives matter movement. She gets pulled over in a small town in Texas. She's got a significant amount of pot in her system, has been in jail before for DWI (and has a list of minor charges), she popped off with a bad attitude and set the cop on the direction of feeling he needed to establish his authority. Had she shut her mouth and let him give her a warning, she would be alive today and working at her new job. If I get pulled over, yeah I'm aggravated, but I am polite. If I hear the word "warning", I'm all smiles and he's now my best friend.
The "Black Lives Matter" movement. To me that's the biggest crock of shit. Blacks are always looking for some silly little angle. What is so ironic is Sandra Bland was real big on that. Apparently her black life no longer mattered, so she kills herself. Sad as this incident is Sandra is the only one to blame. Not the police, not Texas. No one but her.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:29 AM   #66
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
The "Black Lives Matter" movement. To me that's the biggest crock of shit. Blacks are always looking for some silly little angle. What is so ironic is Sandra Bland was real big on that. Apparently her black life no longer mattered, so she kills herself. Sad as this incident is Sandra is the only one to blame. Not the police, not Texas. No one but her.

Jim
Good to see you're still as racist as ever.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 12:18 PM   #67
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Good to see you're still as racist as ever.
Pick my post apart and explain to me what's racist about it?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 12:21 PM   #68
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Pick my post apart and explain to me what's racist about it?

Jim
Just giving you shit. Don't get your white robes in a twist...
Old 07-24-2015, 01:11 PM   #69
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
If she is from out of state ... he doesn't have to give her a ticket. If she is in the possession of "forbidden topic" material, she doesn't get a "ticket"!

If you want cops to treat you with respect, then treat them with respect first.
That's why we're becoming a police state. The police are trained. The police are servants of the public. Most do a good job. When they don't, they should be fired. Your attitude promotes a "guilty until proven innocent" mentality. That's not how America is supposed to work. Unfortunately, that is not the trend. Now, I would not have responded to the cop that way. My first statement would be "Am I being detained?" If he said yes, I'd ask why. If he had no reason, I'd tell him I am leaving. If he resists, I ask for a supervisor. If he gives me a reason, I'll cooperate, and ask for my lawyer. No violence, no shouting. But it is still up to the cop to respect me, not the other way around.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 01:32 PM   #70
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Driving while black...
Old 07-24-2015, 03:35 PM   #71
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Damn fox, and Trump both said the cop over reacted. Should have given a ticket, and moved on.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 03:48 PM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Your attitude promotes a "guilty until proven innocent" mentality. That's not how America is supposed to work.
You obviously don't know "how America is supposed to work"!

There is a distinction between PROBABLE CAUSE to justify an arrest .....

... and "being guilty"! There is also a distinction between a roadside arrest ...

....and a trial.

Ted Bundy was stopped the LAST TIME on a busted tail light violation.

In case you hadn't noticed, he WAS WHITE, and the officer probably saved a few Florida Co-eds from being discarded in the "everglades"!

The emphasis in "America" is resolve the "dispute" in Court ... not the street.

The America you apparently want is allowing criminals to go free ... do you live in San Francisco? You would fit right in.

My "attitude" doesn't "promote" anything on this topic, but my rational preference is for people to cooperate with the police, regardless of the reason for the contact by police, and, if they want to be represented by a lawyer, go hire one to take care of the case, if there is one filed. If they don't want to hire a lawyer then after the are admonished they can represent themselves and be foolish. That's a generally accepted "civilized" manner of handling disputes.... and a lot less painful. Your way is more painful and costs the taxpayers a lot more money.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 03:54 PM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Damn fox, and Trump both said the cop over reacted. Should have given a ticket, and moved on.
She has to sign the ticket. I bet that would have gone well. What do you think?
Old 07-24-2015, 03:55 PM   #74
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Driving while black...
.. the trooper was white.
Old 07-24-2015, 05:11 PM   #75
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Driving while black...

Yeah so we keep hearing despite the fact that I have seen no evidence as of yet that he even knew she was black when he pulled her over.

How will the black victim society handle this. The cop pulled another women over right before he pulled Bland over. If that women was black it showed he sure wasn't looking to victimize blacks because he was friendly and let her go with a warning.

If the first one was white then it showed his intent was to give each women just a warning which showed no bias. The only thing different between the two stops if Bland started acting like a lunatic.

I feel really bad for her family. It was probably upsetting for your daughter,sister or whatever to be in jail like that. A nightmare that she died. A bigger nightmare when you found out she killed herself, and a bigger nightmare yet when the last you see of her she is acting like a fool in front of the whole world and obvious that she caused her own problems..Awful..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women