Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42046
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2013, 08:44 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Apparently, neither does the electorate.
Well they elected Bush, W twice
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:47 PM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

That only supports my contention.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:51 PM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I was hoping you'd see it that way...but you never know with you fence sitters!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:52 PM   #64
timpage
Account Disabled

The reality is her testimony wasn't the event that the GOP was hoping for....even that fucking creepy looking Rand Paul admitted she was right about what the true objective of the committee investigation should be....how to prevent this shit from happening in the future. At best it was a wash....all you idiots crowing about how well you thought it went are just like most typical old male republicans....Hillary came across as well-informed and she chewed the Wisconsin guy's head off. McCain came across like he always does these days....a burnt out bitter grumpy old loser.

The reality is that mistakes were made in regard to the level of security that was available to the embassy. All the rest is made-up political bullshit by a party desperate for an issue to utilize to try to create a fake scandal for political gain.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:53 PM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Well they elected Bush, W twice
The alternatives were Gore and Kerry: so what else can you expect?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #66
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I was hoping you'd see it that way...but you never know with you fence sitters!
That also shows I'm not a fence sitter. But you can keep lying about me, for some delusional reason, you get something out of it.

But a fence sitter is one who can't make up his mind, and goes back and forth between two alternatives. I don't do that. I have made up my mind. I support neither major party candidate, and haven't since McGovern.

There's no fence near where I am.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:59 PM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The alternatives were Gore and Kerry: so what else can you expect?
Better choice?

Quote:
That also shows I'm not a fence sitter. But you can keep lying about me, for some delusional reason, you get something out of it.

But a fence sitter is one who can't make up his mind, and goes back and forth between two alternatives. I don't do that. I have made up my mind. I support neither major party candidate, and haven't since McGovern.

There are only two parties with a chance to win. All else is fence sitting. The people voting for Ross in '92, were really voting for Clinton.

They were fence sitters too, that did not realize they were.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:05 PM   #68
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Clearly, WPF, you do not comprehend the definition of fence-sitter, any more than you comprehend "strawman". But never mind. Stay ignorant. You calling me a fence sitter doesn't make me one, except in your reality, of course!

Old 01-23-2013, 09:25 PM   #69
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I certainly don't deny that both sides play the game. The point is that nothing of any real value will come out of these hearings. I guess Rand Paul got to pretend that he might be President some day and would get to fire somebody.

Speaking of which, I also find it just a bit hypocritical that Rand Paul is calling for all sorts of action by the State Department to prevent these types of things from happening in the future....while also proposing that the State Department budget be cut by $20 billion. Which is pretty close to half of what they get to operate.
Just because nothing of value will be uncovered from these hearings, doesn't mean something suspicious didn't happen.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:39 PM   #70
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:

You don;t like it up you?
essence is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:01 AM   #71
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Hillary fucked up and could not manage the State Department or have people working under her that were of any help. this leads me to believe that she has very poor judgement and managerial skills but then again so doe3s Obama.
She was responsible for killing Americans and Obama executes citizens without trial.
She did however protect her boss by not directly implicating him and only referring to what she was told to do as following the processes. This leads me to believe that this administration has ready made cover-up stories to throw out whenever needed.

Like I have said before....Propaganda you can believe in.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:21 PM   #72
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

tttalinky is online now   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:26 PM   #73
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
My thoughts:
Her admission that she is responsible for mismanagement of the State department will all but kill her chances for a presidential run, except of course that Democrats don't care about character or integrity or the ability to do the job.
Republicans only care about it when it's a Democrat apparently. Hillary was in charge when there was a terrorist attack on a secondary diplomatic facility, not an embassy and not even really a consulate (technically it was a 'diplomatic mission') and four people died as a result. She took responsibility though the Libyan government was mainly responsible for protecting the facility and there was no advanced indication that it might be attacked, though there were other attacks on diplomats in Libya that could be seen as indicators.

George Bush was in charge when 9/11 happened and we had intelligence that something big was going to be tried even if we didn't know what it might be. George Bush took no responsibility for allowing the attack to happen and if that isn't mismanagement I don't know what is. On top of that how about Rummy's leadership during the attack on Iraq? Where were the flowers we were supposed to be greeted with? How about all the other rosy predictions by Rummy, Bush and Cheney that never took place? Millions in cash going missing? That was all on a scale thousands of times bigger than Benghazi and not a peep from the Bush/Romney apologists.

We have never heard a one of you righty's call that mismanagement, though most of the world knows it was. Instead you either blindly defend (as you accuse us of doing for Obama) or say that it is past and no one should point fingers (sweep it under the carpet). Again, you all are the biggest lot of frauds and hypocrites the world has ever seen (well maybe not, but that we've seen lately). Shit, you hate Obama and his policies even when he adopts policies the right and Republicans supported until just recently. How insane it that? You were for it before Obama became for it and not you are against it. Talk to yourselves in the mirror much?

When you get to a point where you can at least acknowledge a little reality, those of us on the left can rationally discuss the many areas we don't agree with what Obama has done and may be doing, but until that time comes we will defend that he is a much better choice than Bush, Romney, McCain or anyone on the right could ever be.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #74
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Hillary fucked up and could not manage the State Department or have people working under her that were of any help. this leads me to believe that she has very poor judgment and managerial skills but then again so doe3s Obama.
She was responsible for killing Americans and Obama executes citizens without trial.
She did however protect her boss by not directly implicating him and only referring to what she was told to do as following the processes. This leads me to believe that this administration has ready made cover-up stories to throw out whenever needed.

Like I have said before....Propaganda you can believe in.
By your logic Bush was responsible for killing over 3000 Americans in 9/11 alone if you don't count the wars. How about his judgment and managerial skills? It will be amusing just to watch how you twist into knots to justify that.

If you want to talk about lies as far as Benghazi how about the lies on WMD that caused a war? The lies that were given to Colin Powell to propagate at the UN? The lies Condi Rice told? Just all goes back to the hypocrisy of the right.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #75
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tttalinky View Post
No I think this is what BigTex is envisioning with the Hillary worship

Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women