Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2015, 12:15 AM   #61
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
typical crap from the asshole rider. as usual you bring nothing to the table.
That's a cheap and weak dodge, WaKKKo KKKid.

You said you didn't care if the students who voted to remove ALL flags from campus were liberal or conservative.

but your OP was about "Californication libtards attempting to ban the US flag from campus." you the. Went on to shit your bed over the outrageous eha Joe of a bunch of crazy college kids.

I merely asked if since you now post that you don't care whether the students in question were liberal or conservatives,why the OP of this thread deal with "Californication Libtards?"

Pretty straight forward. So what is your answer?

another dodge or deflection?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 01:22 AM   #62
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

You said you didn't care if the students who voted to remove ALL flags from campus were liberal or conservative.

but your OP was about "Californication libtards attempting to ban the US flag from campus." you the. Went on to shit your bed over the outrageous eha Joe of a bunch of crazy college kids.

I merely asked if since you now post that you don't care whether the students in question were liberal or conservatives,why the OP of this thread deal with "Californication Libtards?"

He's got nothing. He believes that we were founded on the bible. He's fucked from the very beginning. The beauty of this country is that we can have different opinions. Or at least we used to. He is unable to reason the problem out. And even if he could, which I doubt highly, he probably has no interest in finding out any information that doesn't fit within the dichotomy that IS his worldview.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 02:04 AM   #63
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Patently false. Hyperbolic at best. Disingenuous at worst. My kind? I love this country. I also recognize the heinous acts carried out by it, in both the past and present. I've also traveled all over the world and while there are some on here who beat their chest while waving the flag, screaming we are the best at the top of their lungs, it simply isn't true. And I doubt they've seen very many other countries or even traveled at all. There are plenty of countries where the citizens are just as free as we are here in regards to our speech, etc. The attitude comes from the idea of manifest destiny, that we were somehow gifted this country by the divine and that those who occupied it before us were just obstacles in our path on the way to greater things. There is no divine. We didn't like how we were treated where we lived, so we sailed across the sea. People were already living here, but we didn't let that stop us. We slowly eradicated them and expanded from coast to coast. My problem is in pretending that it happened some other way. My problem is not that we have skeletons in our closet. All great countries do. But don't act like it didn't happen.
False? No. You love this country? No. You love government. You trust government. You are the kind of sheep the Statists depend on. You're a gullible fool.

More free now? We now have an income tax. We now have indefinite detention. We now have the Patriot Act. We now have a central bank. We are spied on continually. We have more regulations than we can possibly count. We have licensing requirements for the most mundane professions. The state has its hands in almost everything we do.

America is not the country envisioned by our Founders. We are a police state oligarchy, with some actions being temporarily allowed until it becomes feasible to clamp down.

As long as there are sheep like you who believe the BS government dishes out, we will continue to drift away from freedom and toward tyranny.

They want control. They have succeeded with you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:55 PM   #64
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
just the ramblings of an un-patriotic loser. you flunked. now go to the corner and proudly put on your dunce cap.

A childhood pic of the wacco idiot to be. How cute , you were a little moron then also. Your unpatriotic ramblings are as stupid as usual.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 07:54 PM   #65
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
False? No. You love this country? No. You love government. You trust government. You are the kind of sheep the Statists depend on. You're a gullible fool.

More free now? We now have an income tax. We now have indefinite detention. We now have the Patriot Act. We now have a central bank. We are spied on continually. We have more regulations than we can possibly count. We have licensing requirements for the most mundane professions. The state has its hands in almost everything we do.

America is not the country envisioned by our Founders. We are a police state oligarchy, with some actions being temporarily allowed until it becomes feasible to clamp down.

As long as there are sheep like you who believe the BS government dishes out, we will continue to drift away from freedom and toward tyranny.

They want control. They have succeeded with you.
You've crossed the line into tin foil territory. Once you start talking about oligarchy and one-world governments, there's no reasoning with you. Licensing requirements? I like to know that whoever is doing something to or for me at least knows what the fuck they're doing and isn't some shade-tree jizzmop. You're the kind of person that hears a knock at the door and immediately thinks it's the 'gubment'. You're afraid of your own shadow and see g-men lurking around every corner. This is the only turn we get on this blue marble, I'd advise you to live it with less stress.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:19 PM   #66
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
You've crossed the line into tin foil territory. Once you start talking about oligarchy and one-world governments, there's no reasoning with you. Licensing requirements? I like to know that whoever is doing something to or for me at least knows what the fuck they're doing and isn't some shade-tree jizzmop. You're the kind of person that hears a knock at the door and immediately thinks it's the 'gubment'. You're afraid of your own shadow and see g-men lurking around every corner. This is the only turn we get on this blue marble, I'd advise you to live it with less stress.
Ozombie, COG lives in your HEAD... fagger

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:34 PM   #67
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Ok, i'll retract the libtard part. but NOT the Californication part. Like Smith Barney, they EARNED it. so are you happy happy now butt sniffer?

Quote:
He's got nothing. He believes that we were founded on the bible. He's fucked from the very beginning. The beauty of this country is that we can have different opinions. Or at least we used to. He is unable to reason the problem out. And even if he could, which I doubt highly, he probably has no interest in finding out any information that doesn't fit within the dichotomy that IS his worldview.
This post is about the flag. only an idiot like you could bring religion into this. Besides, I'm an atheist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
A childhood pic of the wacco idiot to be. How cute , you were a little moron then also. Your unpatriotic ramblings are as stupid as usual.
unpatriotic? i don't see you posting anything condemning this.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:30 PM   #68
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ah, yes. In other words, you have no response. Do you support indefinite detention with no access to due process? Do you support unlimited spying on us by the government? Do you support state/corporate controlled media? Do you support government lying to the people to promote their agenda? And the idea of a world government has been discussed openly by the likes of David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Bill Gates and others. You think I have a tin foil hat? No, I don't. But you have some extra strength rose-colored glasses with blinders.

And thank you for being concerned about my level of stress. I can assure you I live a very low stress life. Reading this forum is my entertainment. Now answer my questions, please. I answered yours.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:17 PM   #69
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ok, i'll retract the libtard part. but NOT the Californication part. Like Smith Barney, they EARNED it. so are you happy happy now butt sniffer?

This post is about the flag. only an idiot like you could bring religion into this. Besides, I'm an atheist.

No I just corrected your lie.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:59 PM   #70
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ah, yes. In other words, you have no response. Do you support indefinite detention with no access to due process? Do you support unlimited spying on us by the government? Do you support state/corporate controlled media? Do you support government lying to the people to promote their agenda? And the idea of a world government has been discussed openly by the likes of David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Bill Gates and others. You think I have a tin foil hat? No, I don't. But you have some extra strength rose-colored glasses with blinders.

And thank you for being concerned about my level of stress. I can assure you I live a very low stress life. Reading this forum is my entertainment. Now answer my questions, please. I answered yours.
Of course I don't support indefinite detention. I also have no reason to fear it. Of course I don't support spying. What would you have me do about it? That goes on regardless of which political party is currently in charge and has been for some time. State media? Of course I don't support government lying to support agenda. But I'm also not surprised that when I go out in the rain, I get wet. I do not believe in a new world order or one world government as it were. There's simply no credible evidence to support it. If there ever were evidence to support it, I would change my view on it, but until then I don't believe it. It's rather like the theory of evolution. All evidence points towards it being fact. We haven't observed it over long periods of time, but like Dawkins says; it's like a murder that's been committed. We have no eyewitnesses but we have lots and lots of evidence that point to who did it. In the case of evolution, we have lots and lots of evidence that point to it being fact. If there ever comes a time where a sufficient amount of evidence says otherwise, I would have to change my view. I don't have any glasses on, rose-colored or otherwise. I simply don't make decisions out of fear or ignorance. Those are terrible reasons to believe or choose anything. Look, we get one go round at this thing. I refuse to spend my time worrying about what might happen based on no evidence at all. Life is much too short.
Old 03-13-2015, 12:03 AM   #71
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

The flag, religion, it's all part of the same thing. I don't believe you're an atheist. You are far too wrapped up in things that you can't possibly prove to be an atheist. You also don't come off as a pragmatist. You seem stuck on this dichotomy of love or hate when there are many variations in between.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:53 AM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've crossed the line into tin foil territory.
Citizens don't "cross the line." The Constitution was crafted on the sound belief that Government should be contained and not "cross the line." And just to "tweak" that notion and clarify the boundaries, the Amendments were passed.

It is the burden of the people temporarily running our Government who are required to justify the intrusion of Government into the space of the Citizens. Not the other way around.

It's your "tin foil" belief that is misplaced and out of step with reality.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 10:07 AM   #73
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Citizens don't "cross the line." The Constitution was crafted on the sound belief that Government should be contained and not "cross the line." And just to "tweak" that notion and clarify the boundaries, the Amendments were passed.

It is the burden of the people temporarily running our Government who are required to justify the intrusion of Government into the space of the Citizens. Not the other way around.

It's your "tin foil" belief that is misplaced and out of step with reality.
What, exactly, do you intend to do about it? Other than bitch and moan on a hooker board? You people all talk about how it's supposed to be, but that's all you do, talk.
Old 03-13-2015, 11:17 AM   #74
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course I don't support indefinite detention. I also have no reason to fear it. Of course I don't support spying. What would you have me do about it? That goes on regardless of which political party is currently in charge and has been for some time. State media? Of course I don't support government lying to support agenda. But I'm also not surprised that when I go out in the rain, I get wet. I do not believe in a new world order or one world government as it were. There's simply no credible evidence to support it. If there ever were evidence to support it, I would change my view on it, but until then I don't believe it. It's rather like the theory of evolution. All evidence points towards it being fact. We haven't observed it over long periods of time, but like Dawkins says; it's like a murder that's been committed. We have no eyewitnesses but we have lots and lots of evidence that point to who did it. In the case of evolution, we have lots and lots of evidence that point to it being fact. If there ever comes a time where a sufficient amount of evidence says otherwise, I would have to change my view. I don't have any glasses on, rose-colored or otherwise. I simply don't make decisions out of fear or ignorance. Those are terrible reasons to believe or choose anything. Look, we get one go round at this thing. I refuse to spend my time worrying about what might happen based on no evidence at all. Life is much too short.
Then why do you support politicians who promote those things? You are fortunate that you still have the right to remain ignorant. You believe one thing, and vote another. And you think I'm the crazy one. What can we do about it? Nothing, really. But you don't have to support and defend those who promote those things, unless you are vying for the VIP tent in the re-education camp. Hint: You won't get it. They have no more respect for you than they do me.
Old 03-13-2015, 12:12 PM   #75
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then why do you support politicians who promote those things? You are fortunate that you still have the right to remain ignorant. You believe one thing, and vote another. And you think I'm the crazy one. What can we do about it? Nothing, really. But you don't have to support and defend those who promote those things, unless you are vying for the VIP tent in the re-education camp. Hint: You won't get it. They have no more respect for you than they do me.
They ALL support it. The spying has gone on under multiple administrations, different political parties, etc. They're all beholden to someone. It's either defense contractors, big oil, big business, you name it. I don't believe one thing and vote another. I vote on mostly social issues. Both parties have a vision for how they would like to change america. I simply don't like the republican vision. It's the lesser of two evils at this point. The republican party has been co-opted by religious zealots. I'm an atheist. I don't want prayer and bibles in schools. I don't want creation taught in schools. I don't want a theocratic government. I don't think people, other than law enforcement, should be able to walk around with guns on their hips. It's 2015 for fuck's sake. That's retrograde thinking. That scares me more than anything the democrats can do. Hence, I vote the way I do.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women