Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48478
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2012, 01:40 PM   #61
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews

If someone is obviously casting a large net, I won't respond. Why should I? There's plenty of other ladies as it is. I refuse to run further relay races to get the prize. It's not that important to me since he's obviously not more selective and considerate.

Good example: Emails and other messages that do not greet me by my name and have the appearance of a draft/form letter.

9 out of 10 times, I never hear back from those. He's not even nice enough to let me know he's made other plans.

When I encounter this, that person is forever blocked from further contact because I know he'll do it again. I won't be on his recycled list. Solid dates are wanted. NOT scatter shooters.

Concerning a lot of back & forth emails that dance around and don't settle on firm decisions, squelch those. It's nonsense and accomplishes nothing. Either get to the point or move on. Everyone's time and efforts are valuable; quit wasting them.

Reminds me of the movie scene from Disney's Dumbo of the indecisive crows who can't make up their minds.

Shea Veile is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:43 PM   #62
TexasTom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Disagree, TT. Providers have told me they do not like it when a guy calls up and says:
"Are you free Wednesday thru Sunday?"
Her: "Yes...how about Wed. at 1:00?"
Him: "No, can't do that."
Her: "Thursday at 4:00?"
Him "No, can't do that."
Her: "Friday, 10;00AM??"
Him: Nope, that won't work..." And on and on...

You're the one who knows your work/playtime schedule; why should they try to guess it? And NCNS happen both ways; part of the hobby. That's why a lot of guys have Plans B, C, D to make sure they see someone at the time THEY want to see them.

If you have a fav Provider that you see every week, same day, same time and she blocks that time for you, it's beautiful.

A swing and a miss!
TexasTom is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #63
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by smockdoiley View Post
Give me a break Prolongus. That's completely different than asking a girl what her availability is tomorrow or Sunday or whatever. You're putting out this extreme worst case scenario that doesn't apply to this situation at all.
QFT +1
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #64
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

Default ...wow...

LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #65
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Give me a break Prolongus. That's completely different than asking a girl what her availability is tomorrow or Sunday or whatever. You're putting out this extreme worst case scenario that doesn't apply to this situation at all.
Guys, I am just relaying what a few Providers have told ME. Not talking about newbie Providers, either. And I didn't include Shea as one of the ones who told me.

Maybe you don't want to give her your preferred day and time because you don't want to hear "No, I can't see you then." Sometimes they will suggest earlier or later that day; it's happened to me.

smockdoily, your post was wondering why you don't get responses; you might consider your method is the wrong approach to some of these ladies.

And where DID you come up with that handle? Just curious...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:14 PM   #66
timothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

This thread is just reason #164 why AMPs are so popular here.
timothe is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #67
smockdoiley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Pardon my ignorance but what is an AMP?
smockdoiley is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #68
smockdoiley
Valued Poster

Here's a typical email from me to a provider:

Hi Susie Q,
I saw your showcase, and I'd love to get together with you sometime. Are you available tomorrow? Thanks in advance, blahblah

Then at the bottom of the email I put that I have how many reviews on ECCIE, and then I drop my P411 id and state how many oks I have.
I'm sorry Shea if I don't fill out a job application and include scans of my passport and credit card information to verify my US citizenship and seriousness. You just sound like a bitter bar fly I wouldn't be interested in anyways.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:58 PM   #69
smockdoiley
Valued Poster

I think another problem is that providers are still women, and women will always want a man to treat them like a princess and worship them. If I wanted a girlfriend, I'd get a girlfriend. I actually had a provider tell me that she'll do BJ if I do it to her first. I'm thinking are you joking? Who's paying who? So ladies like Shea who act like I need to impress them and distinguish myself will never get my time or money. If I wanted that kind of headache I'd just go to a bar and hustle for a freebie. I think my friend put it well when he told a girl, "I'm not paying you to come over, I'm paying you to leave afterwards."
Old 03-20-2012, 04:43 PM   #70
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

There are many ladies to visit in this hobby. And us guys, well, WALDT. (We All Like Different Things.)

Smock, you and Shea would probably not be a good match. You want a certain type of gal. Probably younger, more willing to bend to your wishes.

I, on the other hand, would like a certain type of session, and though I have never seen her, I have seen many like Shea who have quite satisfied my desires. A gal who can make it feel like a true GFE rather than a sperm depository.

AMPs fill a bill. SC fill a desire. BP & CL have their place.

Once you find where you fit in this hobby, go play. Quit trying to make the players conform to your desires and just find partners who already fit the profile you desire.

I rarely have any problems getting responses from providers. But the providers I choose meet certain requirements of mine, and I assume I meet their requirements. I always start with a PM, once they are agreeable to see me, then we switch to emails/telephone. If they require more screening than I desire to provide, then we part, hopefully on a good note. My notes are never high pressure, and I fully understand a gal who wishes to screen heavily. If my reputation here is not enuff, then we move on in our respective directions.

And Smock, I can tell you that you need to make sure you locate your niche providers, cuz your posts are not getting you any brownie points with a lot of the ladies here. Part of screening is seeing what kind of person you are in your posts. If they sense a lack of respect, many ladies will assume that will be a similar attitude you portray BCD, and will decide they will be unable to provide the high level of satisfaction to you they normally give, so they will decide to not schedule with you, perhaps they will even put you on ignore.

FYI, if you are on ignore, the lady will not even get you PMs I believe. So she will never know she missed your note to her.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:43 PM   #71
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Pardon my ignorance but what is an AMP?
Asian Massage Parlor
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:57 PM   #72
smockdoiley
Valued Poster

Thanks Prolongus.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #73
smockdoiley
Valued Poster

Actually since posting these articles I've been getting lots of emails so I'm not sure I'm that off base. I'm sure I'm offending some ladies but I'm not trying to see every girl on here nor is this a serious lifestyle for me.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:30 PM   #74
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
I'm sorry Shea if I don't fill out a job application and include scans of my passport and credit card information to verify my US citizenship and seriousness. You just sound like a bitter bar fly I wouldn't be interested in anyways.
Quote:
I think another problem is that providers are still women, and women will always want a man to treat them like a princess and worship them. If I wanted a girlfriend, I'd get a girlfriend. I actually had a provider tell me that she'll do BJ if I do it to her first. I'm thinking are you joking? Who's paying who? So ladies like Shea who act like I need to impress them and distinguish myself will never get my time or money. If I wanted that kind of headache I'd just go to a bar and hustle for a freebie. I think my friend put it well when he told a girl, "I'm not paying you to come over, I'm paying you to leave afterwards."
Wow, I believe I'd think twice before hitting "enter" on comments like this. With no reviews it's obvious that I'm not active in the Indy part of the hobby, and I don't have enough references or OK's to get in the door to see Shea. But I've read enough to deduce that she is deserving of a bit more respect.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:32 PM   #75
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here's a typical email from me to a provider:

Hi Susie Q,
I saw your showcase, and I'd love to get together with you sometime. Are you available tomorrow? Thanks in advance, blahblah

Then at the bottom of the email I put that I have how many reviews on ECCIE, and then I drop my P411 id and state how many oks I have.
Search/Research on Eccie but send request thru P411.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women