Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42079
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2014, 12:12 PM   #61
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

What personal information???? Its a random click and take online quiz.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 12:13 PM   #62
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Screenshot and post. No personal info.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 12:35 PM   #63
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'm talking about a copy of my ACTs or Nuke test, military test battery, or SATs. If it doesn't have my name on it then I will be accused of using someone elses. So you see the dilemna.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 02:32 PM   #64
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Captain??? Which branch of the service? Or is it some kind of honorific presented to yourself by yourself?
My handle is merely the nickname of the hero aviator in a comic book series my brother and I enjoyed as preschool kids, asshole. I never served in the military and never claimed to have done so. If you're offended in some way, too fucking bad.

Quote:
I'm talking about a copy of my ACTs or Nuke test, military test battery, or SATs. If it doesn't have my name on it then I will be accused of using someone elses. [sic] So you see the dilemna. [sic]
Your "dilemna" is that if you somehow produced a test score indicating above-average intelligence, no one would believe its veracity. They would obviously conclude that you cheated or that someone else took the test.

Note: If a newcomer to this forum happens across this thread and wonders why people beat up on Barleycorn so mercilessly, here's the reason.

He starts a large number of political threads, and in most cases sees the discussion turn south for him in a hurry as he's getting his ass handed to him. Then he often lashes out by insulting everyone else, typically referring to all those with whom he disagrees as "idiots" in blanket fashion. Charming.

So Barleycorn earned the ridicule to which he is so often subjected. One time last year, he even responded by claiming that various tests had established that his IQ is in the top 0.2 percent of the distribution. (Yes, you read that right! The top one-fifth of one percent.)

But I must admit that I do think it's pretty funny to see him boast of what he claims to be his impressive mental horsepower!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:21 AM   #65
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

You wouldn't have a link to that purported post would you? Here is a funny thought, you weren't around last year and yet you claim to have seen what I've posted (yes, I see your sign up date but you weren't posting) so what name were you going by then and are you still using that name. Your aggressive attacks based on lies remind me of FuckZup. Is that you FuckZup? If anyone wants to take the time to go back and look I welcom it. It will become vary obvious who the room temperature IQ squad is around here.

My damn eyesight is going. Sometimes an "n" looks like a "m" unless I have the scale up to 150%.
Old 02-25-2014, 04:55 AM   #66
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
So Barleycorn earned the ridicule to which he is so often subjected. One time last year, he even responded by claiming that various tests had established that his IQ is in the top 0.2 percent of the distribution. (Yes, you read that right! The top one-fifth of one percent.)
Quote:
You wouldn't have a link to that purported post would you? Here is a funny thought, you weren't around last year and yet you claim to have seen what I've posted

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=39

wasn't hard to find with a quick search on Mensa.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 06:24 AM   #67
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You obviously aren't a mensa candidate, since you can't read, much less comprehend. Where is the lie? Put up or shut up liberal idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
... I answered the first 17 questions and got 15 correct in about 7 minutes time...then quit the test = 88%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
LIAR.

You nailed it. He can't get a score that high based on half the questions.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:09 AM   #68
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
You obviously aren't a mensa candidate, since you can't read, much less comprehend. Where is the lie? Put up or shut up liberal idiot.
The point that was being made is that there are 30 questions on the test. If you stop at 17 and have answered 15 questions correctly, you have only answered 15 of 30 questions on the test correctly, or 50%. Questions not answered are incorrect answers.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:14 AM   #69
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I get your point; you don't get mine..in fact, I clearly stated I quit the test (better things to do with my time)

I answered 15 of 17 questions correctly, then quit the test......... I never said Mensa scored my grade an 88% !

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point is it?

Again, where is the "lie" in my post?
Old 02-25-2014, 07:45 AM   #70
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=39

wasn't hard to find with a quick search on Mensa.
Yep, as I wrote, that is what the tests say. I don't necessarily believe them and I don't say it. So find out where I said that I believe it rather than say the test results indicate that.

You probably roll your eyes and go "what difference does it make!" but it is a difference. The difference between a doctor having tests that say you have cancer and his own gut feeling that something else is going on. Go watch House.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:46 AM   #71
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I didn't take the whole test; about 1/2 of the questions in a few minutes of time.....88%.
Quote:
I get your point; you don't get mine..in fact, I clearly stated I quit the test (better things to do with my time)

I answered 15 of 17 questions correctly, then quit the test......... I never said Mensa scored my grade an 88% !

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point is it?

Again, where is the "lie" in my post?
Few minutes...7 minutes...better things to do with my time...like argue that just because it wasn't an outright lie, I wasn't spinning bullshit in my favor.

A similar conversation with Payton Manning:

How was the SuperBowl, Payton?

Payton: I was only on the field a little while, completed 34 of 49 passes though!

Didn't you get beat by 35 points?

Payton: You don't listen well do you?

You got caught, admit there's shit in your pants, wipe your ass and move on.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:10 AM   #72
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

How did I "get caught" ?

I posted that I quit the test....I never said Mensa scored me 88%.

Again, how did I "get caught" ?

You are a dunce if you don't comprehend what I posted. What is funny is you trying to make a federal case without any substance. You are a pea brain.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:45 AM   #73
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Comedy Hour in the ECCIE Political Forum

Quote:
Yep, as I wrote, that is what the tests say. I don't necessarily believe them and I don't say it. So find out where I said that I believe it rather than say the test results indicate that.
Really? Let's take a quick look at what you said in that linked thread:

Quote:
So I looked it up.......... I guess you're trying to be insulting but I don't understand how being smart can be insulted. Of course idiots feel insecure and try. No, I am not a member of the 999 or Mensa though I qualify for the latter. My percentile would be more accurately described as 99.8%. My SATs, ASVABs, ACTs, and a number of IQ tests verify that.
Oops! Looks like you stated definitively that your test scores "verify" an IQ in the top 0.2% of the distribution. You can't put it much more clearly than that. And it had to be one of the most laughably ridiculous claims to have ever been made in this forum!

Note that in Whirlaway's first post, he stated the following:

Quote:
I didn't take the whole test; about 1/2 of the questions in a few minutes of time.....88%.
Got that? He simply said that he answered about one-half of the questions in the quiz. He didn't say which half, and only came back later to attempt some damage control by claiming to have answered the first 17. I doubt that anyone believes that. More likely, he initially cherry-picked the ones he thought he could answer, so that he could fool himself and enjoy some momentary solace arising from his newly-found delusion that he isn't quite the dunce everyone else obviously knows him to be.

Quote:
It will become vary [sic] obvious who the room temperature IQ squad is around here.
Oh, that's been obvious for quite some time, hasn't it, professor? You and Whirlaway are charter members!

You two stupid buffoons seem to have a veritably unlimited capacity for embarrassing yourselves.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:49 AM   #74
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Unbelievable. The amount of time you buffoons spend trying to discredit people (whom you think so lowly of) ...you liberal morons are too funny.....

I was very upfront with the fact that I didn't complete the test..........you can cry about it all you want. I answered 15 of 17 questions correctly = 88%...that rubs you dunces the wrong way...now you want to know which 17 questions I answered ?????

CaptainMidnight you are too funny; I am expecting you to now post a 1000 word retort on "cherry picking" mensa questions...........as if it is critical to your fucking lowly existence..perhaps you should analyze each question within the mensa test and tell us which 17 I should have answered; and why....but don't stop with that, continue to rant about why the mensa test questions are so important to you and why it is so important that the full 30 test questions be answered......you fucking fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post

Note that in Whirlaway's first post, he stated the following:

Got that? He simply said that he answered about one-half of the questions in the quiz. He didn't say which half, and only came back later to attempt some damage control by claiming to have answered the first 17. I doubt that anyone believes that. More likely, he initially cherry-picked the ones he thought he could answer, so that he could fool himself and enjoy some momentary solace arising from his newly-found delusion that he isn't quite the dunce everyone else obviously knows him to be.

Oh, that's been obvious for quite some time, hasn't it, professor? You and Whirlaway are charter members!

You two stupid buffoons seem to have a veritably unlimited capacity for embarrassing yourselves.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:55 AM   #75
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default LMAO!

Sorry, Whirlaway. No one who has seen your posts would believe for a minute that you're capable of achieving an above-average score on any type of proxy IQ test. I know it, you know it, and there's no doubt that virtually everyone reading this thread knows it. A little sensitive about that, aren't you? That's why you lash out at so many people. The same is obviously true of Barleycorn.

But I hope you guys continue to let your combination of stupidity and impetuousness write checks that your low-wattage brains can't cash. It's fun to watch you two clowns continually embarrass yourselves!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women