Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42088
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2012, 11:46 PM   #61
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEATLAST View Post
Oh, I get it! That is from Miss Elizabeth's ad! Answer me this - have you actually been with a woman since last August or have you just been increasing your post count here?
I get it, you're going by my reviews. If that's the measure then I guess you still got your cherry. You'll make someone a fine wife someday!

I'm ooh so lonely, if I buy you some lipstick will you be my beotch?
roscoe14850 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #62
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Oh, I get it! That is from Miss Elizabeth's ad! Answer me this - have you actually been with a woman since last August or have you just been increasing your post count here?
hay WTF I'm the fucking post ho
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #63
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
hay WTF I'm the fucking post ho
Don't worry OSD, I won't catch you. I'll be too busy courting my new girlfriend, she's a real tiger!
Old 06-30-2012, 12:34 AM   #64
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Good i'm safe LOL.

after sat night.... I ant doing nothing but what I'm good at. Posting making some happy and others looking for a way to get me banned. well here in upset ny its home. But slaking as of late pissing some members and mods off across the whole fucking board. mmmm now where it start. mmmm I need to say hi to mod fritz. he will hate that. Texas is always Fun. mmmm or just stay naaaaaaa
Old 06-30-2012, 02:12 AM   #65
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default Exactly

Quote:
Amazed at what? That someone isn't intimidated by the "boys club" I've been told exists here that is at best abrasive and at worse downright abusive to those who don't kiss their ass?

FREEATLAST, You certainly have that right !!!
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:36 AM   #66
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
HEY........DOOVE!!!!!!!!!
Jump in here anytime, willya?
elg.......
I think we should give FREEATLAST his own section.

Right next to mine - that i'm still waiting for.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:06 AM   #67
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
JONBALLS: Based on everything that I have been told about you and read myself I am under the opinion that any woman you take issue with couldn't buy better advertising than your negative comments about her. "
aww shucks.... THANKS!
Im looking forward now ,, more than EVER....
to continually supporting theirs , yours and who ever,, benefits financially through my board participation!!

paying forward ,, yes yes ,,,I agree , we should strive for that ...thanks!!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:25 AM   #68
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

it is all about community afterall,,, I know sometimes we can just feel like some little cog in the wheel, and cant make a difrence

hell,........ even sometimes it may seem like were always climing hills

then you should stop and smell the roses, not too long......

but then keep climbing, keep on and eventually you can reach out and touch someone
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:28 AM   #69
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
it is all about community afterall,,, I know sometimes we can just feel like some little cog in the wheel, and cant make a difrence

hell,........ even sometimes it may seem like were always climing hills

then you should stop and smell the roses, not too long......

but then keep climbing, keep on and eventually you can reach out and touch someone
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little....
Old 06-30-2012, 08:37 AM   #70
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I think we should give FREEATLAST his own section.

Right next to mine - that i'm still waiting for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe14850 View Post
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little....
nothing out don't count. may I take a shot at helping

new forum for the name

JonBalls FREEATLAST

perfect for a mod pair. FAL will not see the humor in that YET. But he will
Old 06-30-2012, 08:38 AM   #71
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 7644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
oh and since you brought up ms e..she has a serious provider crush on me....for real its serious..she has even posted screen shots of my posts to this site from other sites..thats serious girl provider crush right...
its almost borderline stalker..crazy huh..oh...and back to you..whats your issue with me now??????
anyone who believes this probably also believes that anita's showcase pictures were taken this decade and that her stated age and weight are accurate.

this is the reality, FREEATLAST (disclaimer: he has contacted me to arrange an appointment and been screened. we have made plans to make plans when our schedules match up)...

a few years ago before ECCIE there was ASPD. things were different there to say the least. as the new girl i became very popular very quickly and took business away from other providers. if you were one of those other providers and were dependent on that business for your livelihood you might even have seen me as a threat that needed to be dealt with.

after a couple very busy first months i had strange incident with a client. it didn't phase me though and then within a matter of days i had another strange incident, this one with the client actually attempting to get physical with me. for the safety of all other girls i posted about both of these incidents and who they were with as a warning to the other ladies. there wasn't a private section for us at that time and it was because of my request to the moderators that one was created. my post was very appreciated by everyone. well, everyone but anita. she was just outraged that i posted about these two men, who apparently were regular clients of hers and she went as far as to suggest i was making everything up.

a few weeks later i had a third, and final, incident with a client. this one wasn't as much strange as it was just downright bizarre. long story short, when his pants came off there were open sores on his genitals. needless to say this ended the appointment. he insisted i keep the money. apologized and left without incident. soon after i received an email again apologizing but this time his apology implied that his actions were deliberate. i again posted a warning about what had happened and explicitly mentioned open genital sores and concerns about health and safety. anita completely lost her shit and freaked the fuck out that i was disparaging yet another of her regulars. there weren't as defined rules about posting about someones medical condition and i never said outright "so-and-so has an STD", i just reported what i experienced. she waged a campaign to try and get me banned. all the other providers thanked me as usual and told me once again how much they appreciate my postings while the moderators also thanked me and said i did the right thing. after a day or two of drama the man in question posted that he would be taking a break from the board for a little bit while he took care of some personal matters that required attention. he actually posted a review and had nothing but good things to say about me, which became a separate shit storm itself. i also received one final email again apologizing in a way that suggested that what he did was deliberate and suggested i might want to avoid a few other guys, all of whom were regulars at the allen club (aka "the AC") and that i should definitely watch my back in regards to anita.

fast forward to last august. i had stopped advertising for a while because i was doing a night time MBA program and once that finished up i began advertising again. i hadn't even looked at ECCIE in a year or so. in december 2011 there was a thread claiming anita ripped a dude off (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=349282) in which i commented. oddly enough most of the same people who are attacking you now in this thread actually privately supported my comments in the men's lounge. these same people, believe or not, also have a somewhat contentious relationship with ECCIE moderators and most all other members who aren't a part of their little in-crowd. so much so that they took it upon themselves to take to another forum called eRAPS mainly to bitch about ECCIE. one person who is a moderator there went so far as to post a recruitment thread over here actively seeking to draw the membership base over there. after is topped laughing i made a post about that too (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=437190) and anita again took issue me. business must still have been slow for her even with her rates at half of mine.

oh yeah, theres now a "leaks" site which posts threads from the private access areas like the men's lounge and the spider hole. at the same time she posts here publicly about how impartial and unbiased and drama free she is anita is posting in the private areas and on other boards such as eRAPS in a way that is contradictory to her public persona. you can find one such tread on the leaks site from april 28, 2012 in the spider hole section. the whole recent chloe giggles fiasco is another great example of classic anita action, much like you called out in her responses to you in this thread. just like how some men reach a certain point where they spend more time shit talking on the internet than they do partaking in their "hobby" so do some women too, apparently.

so yes, i guess to some people paying attention to who is saying what about you and where they are saying it might seem stalkerish. to other people it's just smart. to call it a "girl crush", well that's just what a delusional drama mamma does. haters gonna hate right?
ms_anika is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:41 AM   #72
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

now what was topic again??? somehow I forgot.

it was not Grandfathered rate or frequent flier rate. am I close ?????
Old 06-30-2012, 08:42 AM   #73
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

ms e...im soo flattered that you have a crush on me..however it really needs to stop..your really not my type of lady....and its very stalker like.....

as far as that alert placed on me..you were not there you haven't a clue what took place...and i can my dear stalker, post where ever I choose too...

Its a shame you have soo much hate coming from you ..it isn't very upscale of you...

my pics and weight and age are very accurate..however you wouldnt know that about me..cuz you do not know me....my rates are my rates ...and i can

place them at what ever I choose to put them at...as you put yours at what you want..my rates have nothing to do with you ..soo whatever that statement was about...

Im just curious as to who made you head stalker on the board .....
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #74
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 7644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
ms e...im soo flattered that you have a crush on me..however it really needs to stop..your really not my type of lady....and its very stalker like.....
"Ad hominem
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an attempt to negate the truth of a claim by pointing out a negative characteristic or belief of the person supporting it. Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as a logical fallacy,more precisely an informal fallacy and an irrelevance.

Abusive
Abusive ad hominem (also called personal abuse or personal attacks) usually involves insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to attack his claim or invalidate his argument, but can also involve pointing out true character flaws or actions that are irrelevant to the opponent's argument. This is logically fallacious because it relates to the opponent's personal character, which has nothing to do with the logical merit of the opponent's argument, whereas mere verbal abuse in the absence of an argument is not ad hominem nor any kind of logical fallacy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
ms_anika is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:56 AM   #75
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_elizabeth View Post
"Ad hominem
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an attempt to negate the truth of a claim by pointing out a negative characteristic or belief of the person supporting it. Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as a logical fallacy,more precisely an informal fallacy and an irrelevance.

Abusive
Abusive ad hominem (also called personal abuse or personal attacks) usually involves insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to attack his claim or invalidate his argument, but can also involve pointing out true character flaws or actions that are irrelevant to the opponent's argument. This is logically fallacious because it relates to the opponent's personal character, which has nothing to do with the logical merit of the opponent's argument, whereas mere verbal abuse in the absence of an argument is not ad hominem nor any kind of logical fallacy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
and you have just described yourself to a tee...
Guest091813 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women