Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2016, 11:04 PM   #706
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Heh heh heh
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 11:13 PM   #707
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
I could care less if EC saw me. There are lots of literate whores to play with that look better in their photos.
Lies, you're the type of insecure man who can't handle rejection, that is why you contacted her TWICE, and that it's why you came back the NEXT DAY to my room

Yep, I went to Gina in hopes to make YOUR life more difficult. It didn't work. Oh well. I moved on when she clarified the rules to me.
And now I get to laugh at your hating ass not only for failing at it but because you were stupid enough to let all of us know

Has nothing to do with me not seeing this girl. Has everything to do with you posting this rebuttal on her behalf and getting it deemed fake. You are trying very hard to make this sound personal with me and I could frankly give two shits about either of you.

And now let me ask you this WTF does your underlined part have to do with you in anyway? Why are YOU so pressed about it? How does it affect your life? How?
And you are the most contradictory moron I have ever talked to, your next part completely contradicts your underlined part

It would just be icing if your trafficked bottom bitch had a negative impact from all this, but ultimately I do not care if her business increases either.
Right here ^^ you are just showing your inner E2ND, no wonder you've been riding his dick so hard in this whole thread.
Say whatever you want about me, either way you spin it I still win

#1 you can't unfuck this pussy
#2 you came in two mins in this pussy
#3 I Lmao every time I picture your face when Gina replied to your mean girl gossiping email, I imagine you must've had the same sad puppy face you had, when I kicked you out of my room the first time I met you
#4 you can't fuck with my accts
#5 and I still have a bomb pussy
#6 you still have a small dick

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 11:46 PM   #708
broes
Reverse Apache Master

This may go down as the dumbest thread ever on eccie. Its like the special ed kids strapped up and invaded the debate team. To the victors go the spoils. A gold medal at the special olympics.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 11:59 PM   #709
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Any thread that begins with "I will try to keep this short" will most likely go the distance.
The only "truth" on this board as in life is the "truth" you agree with.

R Duke
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:00 AM   #710
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
This may go down as the dumbest thread ever on eccie. Its like the special ed kids strapped up and invaded the debate team. To the victors go the spoils. A gold medal at the special Olympics.
Truth!....this whore keeps this stupid thread going, thinking she's winning. But her shitty personality kills future business....who wants to fuck a train wreck? i'd sooner spend my cash on a less drama filled, arrogant, conceited whore.....which is most of them. poor E.C. she has an overbearing arrogant , pimp friend........that has a pocket mod ...or three. messy and drama filled......she's not that pretty.....
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:01 AM   #711
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default SMFH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Right here ^^ you are just showing your inner E2ND, no wonder you've been riding his dick so hard in this whole thread.
Say whatever you want about me, either way you spin it I still win

#1 you can't unfuck this pussy
#2 you came in two mins in this pussy
#3 I Lmao every time I picture your face when Gina replied to your mean girl gossiping email, I imagine you must've had the same sad puppy face you had, when I kicked you out of my room the first time I met you
#4 you can't fuck with my accts
#5 and I still have a bomb pussy
#6 you still have a small dick

I heard ur da bomb Nat and ur pics are the truth. But 2mins?
How do u fucking cum in two mins with a condom on? Dam u must have that whip appeal snap back coochie lol. If a chick made me cum in 2 mins I'm going back in to prove it wasn't a fluke. So an hr sesh would equate to 30 sog lol

I don't know u but from reading this fiasco it seems there's a lot of Butthurt mfers pissing in the pool. To all the salty mfers chill so we can swim
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:03 AM   #712
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
The guy I am agreeing with is actually talking about me, only I am too much a dumbass to know it.
I agree with Tony.

P.s. hey mods, at what point do you finally decide the thread is detrimental to this board and lock this thread?
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:05 AM   #713
maineblame
Valued Poster

Default Hahaha

^^^^this
Old 06-04-2016, 12:08 AM   #714
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
I heard ur da bomb Nat and ur pics are the truth. But 2mins?
How do u fucking cum in two mins with a condom on? Dam u must have that whip appeal snap back coochie lol. If a chick made me cum in 2 mins I'm going back in to prove it wasn't a fluke. So an hr sesh would equate to 30 sog lol

I don't know u but from read this fiasco it seems there's a lot of Butthurt mfers pissing in the pool. To all the salty mfers chill so we can swim
there's a lot of that would indulge if it was free....a damaged whore id say was dangerous as a stalking trick....and this one IMHO is damaged. Her attitude and attitude towards men in general......not good, but hey you go guy!! bring your best! just don't be stupid and post a NO review.........or you'll pay this is only my opinion......
Old 06-04-2016, 12:27 AM   #715
maineblame
Valued Poster

Default I'm a cautious hobbier

I'm a pretty sharp tool my friend.. From my reading of this thread I believe NM and have never met her or EC. But Ec2nd has a history of being a little sloppy imo and whoever defends him must be sloppy because the company u keep is deep. Now NM is very vocal but there's nothing wrong with that if she feels like someone is trying to dis her homie. I'm not one of those guys that's afraid or turned off by a strong woman, actually I require the strength of a queen to be in my cypher so she's gtg. The overall theme I have seen here is alot of Tards have the" a Woman should stay in her place " mentality which leads to the attack of all strong minded ladies on the board. Some are Banned as I type. But if u claim to be a King don't u want to lay with a Queen?
Old 06-04-2016, 12:29 AM   #716
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
there's a lot of that would indulge if it was free....a damaged whore id say was dangerous as a stalking trick....and this one IMHO is damaged. Her attitude and attitude towards men in general......not good, but hey you go guy!! bring your best! just don't be stupid and post a NO review.........or you'll pay this is only my opinion......
I am much more entertained by Natalia's shit talking skills than I am by Wakeup's baby dick cuckold pseudo intellectual purity of a whore board bullshit. And I puke in my mouth a little every fucking time that I see his piss mop avatar.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:33 AM   #717
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
I agree with Tony.

P.s. hey mods, at what point do you finally decide the thread is detrimental to this board and lock this thread?
what are you trying to say? don't be shy.......
Old 06-04-2016, 12:35 AM   #718
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
I am much more entertained by Natalia's shit talking skills than I am by Wakeup's baby dick cuckold pseudo intellectual purity of a whore board bullshit. And I puke in my mouth a little every fucking time that I see his piss mop avatar.
who cares about wakeup? but are you telling me you'd spend your cash on this conceited whore? or her bottom bitch?......really?
Old 06-04-2016, 12:42 AM   #719
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
I'm a pretty sharp tool my friend.. From my reading of this thread I believe NM and have never met her or EC. But Ec2nd has a history of being a little sloppy imo and whoever defends him must be sloppy because the company u keep is deep. Now NM is very vocal but there's nothing wrong with that if she feels like someone is trying to dis her homie. I'm not one of those guys that's afraid or turned off by a strong woman, actually I require the strength of a queen to be in my cypher so she's gtg. The overall theme I have seen here is alot of Tards have the" a Woman should stay in her place " mentality which leads to the attack of all strong minded ladies on the board. Some are Banned as I type. But if u claim to be a King don't u want to lay with a Queen?
no question Ec2nd is a creeper, and a threat...but the cocky, thinking she's better than your neighborhood whore?...she's not, her pussy isn't magical...she might be pretty on the outside....but inside??....not so much, shes the Donald Trump of hookers....all talk
Old 06-04-2016, 12:44 AM   #720
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
who cares about wakeup? but are you telling me you'd spend your cash on this conceited whore? or her bottom bitch?......really?
Literally not one person on this entire board other than Dearhunter cares about Wakeups nerd ass. And Dearhunter only tolerates him because Wakeup has a soft mouth and doesnt ignore the balls.
broes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women