Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42474
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2016, 05:27 PM   #691
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

That's great gs but I need to know if azebellas ass is fake or real.

Fuck the rest of this tread.
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:50 PM   #692
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Despite all this i'd still give Evelyn the dick!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:55 PM   #693
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Well...there's a fucking idiot born every minute...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:59 PM   #694
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
I've suggested the poll.....

....how many shits were given?

We all know generally No reviews should be taken at face value.

Making this threAD had a different purpose.
Well, apparently 15k + have given a shit since that's how many people have clicked on this thread, including YOUR lame ass who keeps on yapping on how he doesn't give a shit but is still here and has been her for the whole entire mothafucking thread!

Just face it you just can't get enough, you have no self control and your old ass is gonna keep on clicking on this mothafucking awesome thread of mine and will keep on making your unsolicited, irrelevant little noise like the bum grandpa trying to be cool man that you are.

And it's ok, cause guess what I will still be here and I will come shit on you, to give you life every time my cunty heart desires to do so

P.s Must have been a slow week in the outing world, this week
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:12 PM   #695
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Well, apparently 15k + have given a shit since that's how many people have clicked on this thread, .....
lmfao. fifteen thousand people?

Hooker math strikes again.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:14 PM   #696
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Despite all this i'd still give Evelyn the dick!
You should have been a part of that SOP process.

You'd be all lined up for doubles upon her return.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:25 PM   #697
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
Great! Now we are getting somewhere. What does that SOP state for minimum required evidence to be provided for you to make your decisions?

Excuse me, but if you are not going to read the entire thread please do not comment. If you go back to page, motherfucking, 1 you will see that she attacked me initially (see post #10). Would you let someone say something derogatory to you slide? I bet not. Please keep up, mmmkay cupcake.

Are you out of your mind? Did you quote the wrong post or person?

Where the hell did I say anything about having to speak English as a rule?
Where did I criticize anyone for the language they speak?

I bet your response will be stellar since you can't seem to comprehend the statements that have been made in this thread. I have not seen one person criticize EC for not being able to speak English.
I must say Idk wtf, is going on anymore on this thread and why people are randomly jumping into what is none of their fucking business, but anywhooooo.....

Girlieman- are you really still on your feelings for "post #10" ? Really? we about to hit 7fucking hundred posts, get the fuck over it.

Don't come at me yapping lies on my my mothafucking name and NOT expect me to check you.
Did you not know who you were talking to??
Did you have to come off at me the way you did? Ask your self that. Be curious about that.

Don't get in Natalia's kitchen if you can't handle the heat. Do you think I give a fuck you got offended.... Pffft
That was the fucking point, and guess what "I ain't taking that back cause I meant it"

!!!

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:25 PM   #698
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Nice, so all reviewers are still at risk of ANYONE posting a rebuttal about your review and if you don't provide what the Mods want in your PARTICULAR case then the weighted decision goes to the reviewee.

Good to know. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
A disputed review is a rarity in percentage terms and 95%+ of those are and will continue to be a complete "he said, she said" where nothing is done at all. Ask the ladies how they feel about disputing reviews and I guarantee they will tell you they think it's pretty much worthless because we don't just pull them like other sites do.

Quote:
The rules here are heavily weight to whomever is dishing out the freebies to the Mods that's for sure.
Quote:
If you or anyone else think the 4 mods and 3 admins who weighed in on this particular case were somehow playing favorites, that is asinine and I've got a tin foil hat for you. You know, to keep the government from reading your thoughts.

Quote:
Edit: As Spice has stated, there is a SOP for this, but they refuse to share the details of it to the people who have to adhere to it ultimately. Meaning, they are making this shit up as they go. Where else have you ever heard that a SOP is "secret"; except where there really isn't one.
Quote:
We don't publicly discuss the details of such matters nor will we make it easier for people to get away with fake reviews or other violations by revealing our specific methodology or criteria. Not only is every case unique but much is left to moderator discretion and discernment.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:43 PM   #699
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
My point was the same as many of the others in this thread. EC should stand up for herself. NM was not needed. Let's here from EC directly. However, now we all know it will be NM anyways so it really doesn't matter.

Sure, go through all my posts. Hell, just make it easier on yourself and go through my reviews using your mandle.

Yes, I did say to speak in English. His post was in Spanish and the Spanish to English translator function of Google brought up an incoherent statement. His statement was not specifically directed at NM to my knowledge. I had no idea what he was saying. Hence why after it was explained later I did not progress it. Again, READ!!!!

You should always question everything. If you don't you are merely sheeple.
Ha.
That's just so fucking bomb!
Now Mr. Girlieman is concerned about what EC has to say and wants her to stand up for herself, really dude?
Aren't you the same bum gossiping fucktard that went to the extreme to contact Gina a couple of days ago, to see how he could help in to "busting" or getting Eve's or mine account in trouble, REALLY?
FOH with your fucking hypocrisy, fool.
And all because of what Girlieman? cause you're mad and BUTTHURT she declined you and because I told you the truth you didn't want to hear, really?

You were trying to get a provider's acct, who you have never met, and it's not only an great provider but an awesome woman, and has done absolutely nothing to you, all just because you didn't get to see her?

Man, when I tell y'all, some of y'all are just unnecessary and extremely petty, I ain't lying.... Smh
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:53 PM   #700
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeezus...
If some of y'all that have read this thread and still can't figure out wtf happened here...
And are still wondering why this review got marked fake... Y'all either weren't blessed with basic common sense or need some reading comprehension classes or both.

It was marked fake because it is fucking FAKE people. The fucking session never took place, so therefore guess what? It should be marked as FAKE.
And yes there was evidence presented from Eve's side showing that the "appt" NEVER happened.

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:51 PM   #701
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
I must say Idk wtf, is going on anymore on this thread and why people are randomly jumping into what is none of their fucking business, but anywhooooo.....

Girlieman- are you really still on your feelings for "post #10" ? Really? we about to hit 7fucking hundred posts, get the fuck over it.

Don't come at me yapping lies on my my mothafucking name and NOT expect me to check you.
Did you not know who you were talking to??
Did you have to come off at me the way you did? Ask your self that. Be curious about that.

Don't get in Natalia's kitchen if you can't handle the heat. Do you think I give a fuck you got offended.... Pffft
That was the fucking point, and guess what "I ain't taking that back cause I meant it"

!!!

You are just rambling about nonsense. You took offense to a comment I made and chose to take it further. I don't know why you called in your friend Ms. Mori to join the party, but if she is going to contribute maybe she should read what the fuck has been written first before opening her mouth. Wait, no, that makes no sense, you whores only know how to open your mouth....see your above post. At least the tricks you see do the world a favor and stuff their dick down your throats for a bit of silence.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:53 PM   #702
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:

I would love to be able to give you credit for a sane logical explanation, but you have yet to provide one and you can't by your own admission provide the details of the judgement reviews/conversations.
Old 06-03-2016, 09:58 PM   #703
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ha.
That's just so fucking bomb!
Now Mr. Girlieman is concerned about what EC has to say and wants her to stand up for herself, really dude?
Aren't you the same bum gossiping fucktard that went to the extreme to contact Gina a couple of days ago, to see how he could help in to "busting" or getting Eve's or mine account in trouble, REALLY?
FOH with your fucking hypocrisy, fool.
And all because of what Girlieman? cause you're mad and BUTTHURT she declined you and because I told you the truth you didn't want to hear, really?

You were trying to get a provider's acct, who you have never met, and it's not only an great provider but an awesome woman, and has done absolutely nothing to you, all just because you didn't get to see her?

Man, when I tell y'all, some of y'all are just unnecessary and extremely petty, I ain't lying.... Smh
I could care less if EC saw me. There are lots of literate whores to play with that look better in their photos. Yep, I went to Gina in hopes to make YOUR life more difficult. It didn't work. Oh well. I moved on when she clarified the rules to me.

Has nothing to do with me not seeing this girl. Has everything to do with you posting this rebuttal on her behalf and getting it deemed fake. You are trying very hard to make this sound personal with me and I could frankly give two shits about either of you.

It would just be icing if your trafficked bottom bitch had a negative impact from all this, but ultimately I do not care if her business increases either.
Old 06-03-2016, 10:51 PM   #704
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You are just rambling about nonsense. You took offense to a comment I made and chose to take it further. I don't know why you called in your friend Ms. Mori to join the party, but if she is going to contribute maybe she should read what the fuck has been written first before opening her mouth. Wait, no, that makes no sense, you whores only know how to open your mouth....see your above post. At least the tricks you see do the world a favor and stuff their dick down your throats for a bit of silence.

What friend?
I did not call no fucking body here.

Let's start there.

Yada...yada... Dicks in my throat? That's what you got?
What's wrong with dicks in my throat?

You talking about dicks in my throat, it's like saying the sky is blue, AND?

Weak shit only, with you huh?
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:52 PM   #705
bon69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Sure, go through all my posts..
GTOMAN, you have manage to be inducted into the "Obsessed Hall of Fame",

2016 Class WolfWhistle/ ECCIE2NDAVE/ GTOMAN

I would say Congratulations but that would just be condescending.

Maybe some self control?
bon69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women