Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41566
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2015, 01:49 PM   #691
shanm
Valued Poster

Just shut the fuck up IB. Just do us all this one GIANT favor.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 01:53 PM   #692
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Why don't you crawl back under your boyfriend and ply your avocation sucking his cock, shamman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You are wrong as usual. Unlike you I can disagree with some Cherokee practices but still decry the Trail of Tears. You on the other hand are a liar, plane and simple. You have yet to acknowledge that any good Christian southerners could ever do wrong. Just look at all your defences of slavery.
You're a liar and a hypocrite, Old-THUMPER, and it's fun to watch you squirm -- like the pathetic little worm you are -- under the harsh light of facts: such as the Cherokee driving their African slaves laboring under the burden of packing the property of their Cherokee masters along the Trail of Tears.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 03:09 PM   #693
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're just a faggot with unrequited fantasies, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

Your characterization is only half right. Yes, undercunt is undeniably a faggot. But his numerous homo-tinged comments indicate his fantasies are often fulfilled:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Good. More dick for me.
Quote:
I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 03:12 PM   #694
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You on the other hand are a liar, plane and simple.
What plane did he lie about, Old Twerp? The missing Malaysian airliner? Be more specific.
Old 03-28-2015, 03:24 PM   #695
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Hey shanmeltdown, take a deep breath....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post
i love men that "argue like a girl". . .don't you?
...or are you flirting with debbie (aka MissedTheTruth) again?
Old 03-28-2015, 04:26 PM   #696
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Your characterization is only half right. Yes, undercunt is undeniably a faggot. But his numerous homo-tinged comments indicate his fantasies are often fulfilled:
Undeniably. It couldn't POSSIBLY be that before I ever posted in here, I saw by your posts that you were an indefensible cretin. So eaten up with homosexual self-hatred, that the only thing to do was troll you. I will gladly admit to any number of homosexual things in order to accomplish this goal. Because I know they aren't true and what you think or don't think about that point in particular is meaningless to me. You, in your fear and ignorance, were quick to jump in. As I knew you would. So, in closing, congratulations to you, you predictable, self-hating gay bastard. And don't worry about me, I get ALL the dick I want.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 05:35 PM   #697
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
And don't worry about me, I get ALL the dick I want.

Ok faggot, you're out of the closet. Done. Now that everyone knows you are the head of the Little Rock chapter of LGBTs for Obama, what makes you think everyone who doesn't share your cocksucking fetish is jealous? This is a hooker board for straight guys. No one here is competing with you for dick. You're in the wrong place. Do yourself and everyone here a favor and leave.
Old 03-28-2015, 07:39 PM   #698
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok faggot, you're out of the closet. Done. Now that everyone knows you are the head of the Little Rock chapter of LGBTs for Obama, what makes you think everyone who doesn't share your cocksucking fetish is jealous? This is a hooker board for straight guys. No one here is competing with you for dick. You're in the wrong place. Do yourself and everyone here a favor and leave.
You are as dumb as you are ugly. I guess you can't read after all the cum that's been blasted in your eyes for years. I'm not gay, dipshit. You fell for it. You proved yourself a homophobic bitch, just like I knew you would. I hope all the bad things happen to you and only you.
Old 03-28-2015, 08:32 PM   #699
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You are as dumb as you are ugly. I guess you can't read after all the cum that's been blasted in your eyes for years. I'm not gay, dipshit. You fell for it. You proved yourself a homophobic bitch, just like I knew you would. I hope all the bad things happen to you and only you.

I'm queer, I'm not queer, I'm queer, I'm not queer. Which is it, undercunt? Are you plucking daisy petals? I'm not homophobic but it sure sounds to me like you're either conflicted or in denial. Maybe you swing both ways. As Seinfeld would say - "not that there's anything wrong with that". You just need to make up your fucking mind. Most people who aren't gay don't make constant references to dicksucking like you do.
Old 03-28-2015, 08:37 PM   #700
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm queer, I'm not queer, I'm queer, I'm not queer. Which is it, undercunt? Are you plucking daisy petals? I'm not homophobic but it sure sounds to me like you're either conflicted or in denial. Maybe you swing both ways. As Seinfeld would say - "not that there's anything wrong with that". You just need to make up your fucking mind. Most people who aren't gay don't make constant references to dicksucking like you do.
They do when they know homophobic turds such as yourself are on the receiving end. Not homophobic? Says the guy who still uses the word 'faggot'. What is this, 1984? Jesus Christ. You're the one plucking flowers, dude. I need to make up my mind? Says who? You?

I told you I was done fucking with you. Now move along. I'm bored of you now. I hate to say goodbye, but I DO love to watch you walk away... doh! I've done it again.
Old 03-28-2015, 09:05 PM   #701
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
They do when they know homophobic turds such as yourself are on the receiving end. Not homophobic? Says the guy who still uses the word 'faggot'. What is this, 1984? Jesus Christ. You're the one plucking flowers, dude. I need to make up my mind? Says who? You?

I told you I was done fucking with you. Now move along. I'm bored of you now. I hate to say goodbye, but I DO love to watch you walk away... doh! I've done it again.

Ok, I apologize for calling you a faggot. What is your preferred 2015 appellation? I seem to recall you don't like poofter either. How about hoofter? Or woofter? Is swishy ok? Batty boy? Fruit packer? Don't laugh because my gaycabulary is much more limited than yours. Do your gay pals in dogpatch have an endearing nickname for you? Let me know and I will try to make special accommodations for you.

So you're "done fucking with me"? That's funny, I'm just getting started with you. What are you going to do, put me on ignore again? How did that work out last time?

Old 03-28-2015, 10:14 PM   #702
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
:

I told you I was done fucking with you. Now move along. I'm bored of you now.
I know right? I am ashamed to say that I was actually expecting better from this piece of shit.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:46 PM   #703
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
What plane did he lie about, Old Twerp? The missing Malaysian airliner? Be more specific.
Oh isn't that cute! LL noticed I am not a good speller. I have owned that flaw for quite a long time now. I'm not going to lose any sleep over that one.

By the way, this thread certainly seems to have touched a nerve with you recently.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:58 PM   #704
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Why don't you crawl back under your boyfriend and ply your avocation sucking his cock, shamman.

You're a liar and a hypocrite, Old-THUMPER, and it's fun to watch you squirm -- like the pathetic little worm you are -- under the harsh light of facts: such as the Cherokee driving their African slaves laboring under the burden of packing the property of their Cherokee masters along the Trail of Tears.
Sorry little boy. You can make all the slave references you want, you are not helping your cause at all. There are few Cherokee in Nigeria (remember the title of the thread?), the fact that a confederate general had slaves is no surprise, and the fact that you are pro slavery is no surprise.

And the Trail of Tears was still an atrocity, even though you refuse to acknowledge it. Some envious, greedy Southerners wanting the lands others were rightfully on had no qualms forcing them from their lands at gun point. But to you it was the rightful expansion of Dixieland.

You must be really perplexed: native Americans fighting for the confederacy. Does your support of the confederacy outweigh your hatred for native Americans? That must be a tough choice for you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:01 PM   #705
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I am ashamed to say that I was actually expecting better from this piece of shit.

Hey, if it makes you feel better you have yet to dash my expectations, shammy the turd. With every post you make I expect a race to the bottom of the toilet bowl of libtard stupidity and you never fail!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women