Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2016, 03:32 PM   #661
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post

Does that make it any more clear?
Yes, and he has said he is not going to tell you.

There is no such thing as proof, except maybe in pure mathematics.

Even proving 1 + 1 = 2 took hundreds of pages of detailed argument.

If you look to live by rules, what are you doing here?
essence is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:32 PM   #662
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
No, Spice, you are the one failing to comprehend my question. Instead you are trying to make it out that I am arguing with you all's decision. I am asking what a reviewer would have to provide to provide sufficient evidence, at minimum, to prove the event occurred if a whore (any whore) writes a rebuttal regarding the review (any review)?

Does that make it any more clear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post

Have you noticed that there are few rules but many guidelines on the board? The answer to your question is simple, but yet not. You have to supply info which shows that the review is true. It could be just one item. It make take 20 smaller items which add to the whole. As you said, each case is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
We don't publicly discuss the details of such matters nor will we make it easier for people to get away with fake reviews or other violations by revealing our specific methodology or criteria. Not only is every case unique but much is left to moderator discretion and discernment.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:33 PM   #663
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
We followed the fake review protocol, period end of story. You don't like the results or apparently that any review at all could be marked as fake. Well that's fine, you're entitled to your opinions.

I realize you don't have access. But, if you had access to modtardville you'd know that there is a detailed SOP for such matters and how to handle them, which was followed. You'd also know that the guidelines leave out a great many details in the interests of brevity, but plenty exists behind the scenes to expand upon them and their interpretation in more detail. The marking of them as fake and not necessarily pulling them is one such elaboration and it is how the powers that be want it handled. I'd imagine they feel it better for the membership to be able to hold the reviewer accountable than for us to simply disappear the thread entirely.

Let's keep in mind that this is a molehill not a mountain. A disputed review is a rarity in percentage terms and 95%+ of those are and will continue to be a complete "he said, she said" where nothing is done at all. Ask the ladies how they feel about disputing reviews and I guarantee they will tell you they think it's pretty much worthless because we don't just pull them like other sites do.

System is working as intended.
Great! Now we are getting somewhere. What does that SOP state for minimum required evidence to be provided for you to make your decisions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor View Post
if your issue is with Natalia why are you also attacking her roommate/friend? Natalie a is defending her friend. You don't have to like her I agree with but she was being a friend.
Excuse me, but if you are not going to read the entire thread please do not comment. If you go back to page, motherfucking, 1 you will see that she attacked me initially (see post #10). Would you let someone say something derogatory to you slide? I bet not. Please keep up, mmmkay cupcake.

Quote:
Stop posting for a whole 24 hours and read all the RULES on here. Absolutely nowhere and I mean absolutely nowhere does it say that we have to speak English or write English so you can understand us. Again I understand that your issue is with Natalia. But in the process you have offended a lot of Latinos that have never done nothing to you. You think she's the only one that has some enemies now?

I have been criticised, made fun of, laughed at because my English is not perfect. You have no right to criticize anyone or question that's all you because she's writing for her friend. Not every provider care put up with all the trolls and negativity on this site.

Instead of criticizing somebody or questioning them how come they don't speak such good English in your words speak English on this thread why don't you try to help her out and see it what way can you show her a little better English. Are you too busy being a troll? You have made so many remarks on this thread.
Are you out of your mind? Did you quote the wrong post or person?

Where the hell did I say anything about having to speak English as a rule?
Where did I criticize anyone for the language they speak?

I bet your response will be stellar since you can't seem to comprehend the statements that have been made in this thread. I have not seen one person criticize EC for not being able to speak English.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:35 PM   #664
armature
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298355

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Kind of difficult to do that from Southern Mexico.
When I got back to town I'd do it. Easy.
armature is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:36 PM   #665
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Azabella just proved my point........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:37 PM   #666
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

"If you go back to page, motherfucking, 1 you will see that she....."

This shit made me laugh and spill my drank.
That sounds like some shit I would say.
Hahahahahahahaha
But with out the commas and an exclamation point at the end.

Hahahahahahahaha
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:39 PM   #667
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Nice, so all reviewers are still at risk of ANYONE posting a rebuttal about your review and if you don't provide what the Mods want in your PARTICULAR case then the weighted decision goes to the reviewee.

Good to know. Thanks.
Old 06-03-2016, 03:40 PM   #668
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by canihitit View Post
^^^^^. That ass is nice.

Edit. Not you gs.
You don't know.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:41 PM   #669
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Yes, and he has said he is not going to tell you.

There is no such thing as proof, except maybe in pure mathematics.

Even proving 1 + 1 = 2 took hundreds of pages of detailed argument.

If you look to live by rules, what are you doing here?
The rules here are heavily weight to whomever is dishing out the freebies to the Mods that's for sure.

Edit: As Spice has stated, there is a SOP for this, but they refuse to share the details of it to the people who have to adhere to it ultimately. Meaning, they are making this shit up as they go. Where else have you ever heard that a SOP is "secret"; except where there really isn't one.
Old 06-03-2016, 03:43 PM   #670
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM!!!!

POST #10 MY CUBAN ASS!!!

You started it why did you comment on her thread if you were never looking for no problem? All you been doing is questioning everything and everybody. Shut up go read the rules and if you don't like it shut your ECCIE accountdown

Quote:
Great! Now we are getting somewhere. What does that SOP state for minimum required evidence to be provided for you to make your decisions?

Excuse me, but if you are not going to read the entire thread please do not comment. If you go back to page, motherfucking, 1 you will see that she attacked me initially (see post #10). Would you let someone say something derogatory to you slide? I bet not. Please keep up, mmmkay cupcake.

Are you out of your mind? Did you quote the wrong post or person?

Where the hell did I say anything about having to speak English as a rule?
Where did I criticize anyone for the language they speak?

I bet your response will be stellar since you can't seem to comprehend the statements that have been made in this thread. I have not seen one person criticize EC for not being able to speak English.
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:45 PM   #671
armature
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298355

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
You hear that fuckTards and Mitches?

"....took away the WakeUp crown."

Whores love them some GlobeSpotter.

You've mistaken. "Third person" means it was written by her pimp.

Lo siento si no entiendes. Es todo bien.
She understands; it's not all good; and, no, speaking in third person doesn't mean it was written by a pimp. There is no way, literally no way, NM is pimped.
armature is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:47 PM   #672
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
STOP PLAYING !!!!

POST #10 MY CUBAN ASS!!!

You started it why did you comment on her thread if you were never looking for no problem? All you been doing is questioning everything and everybody. Shut up go read the rules and if you don't like it shut your ECCIE accountdown

READ THE THREAD!

Damn you are just being ignorant now. I started what? Calling her a "manager"? What other term would YOU use for describing someone who handles screening, communication, setting appointments, etc for another provider? Also, notice I also used quotes on the term as to indicate it as suggestive, but if the fucking shoe fits.....

What rule would you like me to reread. Not one states that they won't share details of what is required to refute or prove a review. Nor do any discuss that particular aspect.

EDIT: As Spice has already stated previously, this is Co-Ed, it is an open communication forum. Meaning anyone can comment. Don't post here if you don't want that to happen. That sounds like it is A-OK for anyone to post here.
Old 06-03-2016, 03:48 PM   #673
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by armature View Post
She understands; it's not all good; and, no, speaking in third person doesn't mean it was written by a pimp. There is no way, literally no way, NM is pimped.
How do you know this for a fact?
Old 06-03-2016, 03:53 PM   #674
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

She has nice tits and she's a great kisser.
Who really cares if the review is called a fake.

If you got the pussy, you win.
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:53 PM   #675
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by armature View Post
Kk. Thancks. Everyone can feel better now.

Nothing more to see here folks....move along.

(Of course, EC still pimped.)
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women