Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2015, 11:05 PM   #661
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Very revealing that you champion cock-suckers, Old-THUMPER. It's also notable that you championed slavery and cannibalism when it served your purposes to do so, Old-THUMPER. And you have yet to produce a single substantive post to support your "hating blacks" and "despising Japanese" lies, Old-THUMPER.

+1

Old-THUMPER is a pathetic "spook" who perversely tracks post counts while haunting a SHMB and who -- with all of his "special knowledge" -- cannot produce substantive sources to support his asinine comments and lies.

You and your lying butt-buddy, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, are getting along infamously, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 11:10 PM   #662
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Are you sure, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you lying, number-befuddled, bottom-feeding, butt-fucker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
I'll pray for you.
Your prayers are as worthless as you are brainless, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 12:02 AM   #663
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you sure, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you lying, number-befuddled, bottom-feeding, butt-fucker?

prayers are worthless as a brainless, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion like me.
We agree, finally. Prayers ARE worthless. And you ARE brainless. I think you're really making some progress tonight in the realm of self-discovery. Bravo Chicken Dick!
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 12:08 AM   #664
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
We agree, finally. Prayers ARE worthless. And you ARE brainless. I think you're really making some progress tonight in the realm of self-discovery. Bravo Chicken Dick!
You must have been wholly immersed in your poultry fetish when you stupidly ignored a key possessive pronoun, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, and you claimed you were a professional.
Old 03-26-2015, 12:12 AM   #665
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
You must have been wholly immersed in your poultry fetish when you stupidly ignored a key possessive pronoun, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, and you claimed you were a professional.
Nope. I really do think you're making progress tonight. Keep it up you odumbo minion. Do your hands get clammy when you start thinking about chicken dicks though?
Old 03-26-2015, 12:17 AM   #666
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope. I really do think you're making progress tonight. Keep it up you odumbo minion. Do your hands get clammy when you start thinking about chicken dicks though?
It's only you and a couple of other lib-retard fucktards who suffer from your poultry fetish, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, and you did stupidly ignore a key possessive pronoun in your previous post even though you claim you are a professional.
Old 03-26-2015, 07:07 AM   #667
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Got VOMIT, IBIDiot? Seems that's ALL you got nowadays.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 09:24 AM   #668
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's only you and a couple of other lib-retard fucktards who suffer from your poultry fetish, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, and you did stupidly ignore a key possessive pronoun in your previous post even though you claim you are a professional.
Fixed it for you.

prayers are worthless just like a brainless, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion like you.
Old 03-26-2015, 01:55 PM   #669
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Got VOMIT, IBIDiot? Seems that's ALL you got nowadays.
The only vomit here is in your posts, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Fixed it for you.

prayers are worthless just like a brainless, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion like you.
You can't fix what you haven't mastered, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

Quote:
Quote:
Hmmmm. You do realize that very group you described could just as easily be Republican. You are stupid. Nothing we can say will ever change that. Too many knocks on the head. You are definitely 'touched'.
Old 03-26-2015, 11:46 PM   #670
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Your prayers are as worthless as you are brainless, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:24 AM   #671
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It is quite clear:

--You have supported the confederate cause for a long time, and justified their entire slave economy, so yes, your hatred of blacks is quite apparent. Your comments against gays equally so. The other groups, well folks can read your comments and judge for themselves.

--But now you also want us to believe military spending is somehow not federal government spending. Maybe you would like the system of independent state armies, but that's not how it goes.

--Finally, how hypocritical of you to gripe about my money from NASA and AGO and DoD, but you have no such qualms about your retirement pay.

Yep, typical IB slop.

Quote:
It's your gay o' prerogative to suck up to cock-suckers like the "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, Old-THUMPER. And it's notable that you are still championing slavery and cannibalism when it suits you to do so, Old-THUMPER, e.g., Stand Watie was a slave owning Cherokee chief and the last Confederate general to surrender his command, Old-THUMPER. So take your hypocritical, trolling ass and go suck Stumpy's biggen, Old-THUMPER.

Furthermore, you lying jackass, you have yet to produce a single substantive post to support your "hate blacks, Japanese and Native Americans" lies, Old-THUMPER.

You really should worry about who you let *drill* your *mine shaft*, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You bragged about how you specialize in *working* those *shafts*, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:38 AM   #672
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
It is quite clear:

--You have supported the confederate cause for a long time, and justified their entire slave economy, so yes, your hatred of blacks is quite apparent. Your comments against gays equally so. The other groups, well folks can read your comments and judge for themselves.

--But now you also want us to believe military spending is somehow not federal government spending. Maybe you would like the system of independent state armies, but that's not how it goes.

--Finally, how hypocritical of you to gripe about my money from NASA and AGO and DoD, but you have no such qualms about your retirement pay.

Yep, typical IB slop
You're lying again, Old-THUMPER, your hypocritical thread denigrating government disbursements to Red States -- including money you received -- included military retirees, you lying sack of shit. And Stand Watie was one of those slave owning Cherokee chiefs you rush to defend, and Watie was the last Confederate general to surrender his command, Old-THUMPER. So take your hypocritical, trolling ass and go suck Stumpy's biggen, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You have yet to explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis like you are now lying and misrepresenting Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Old 03-27-2015, 02:27 PM   #673
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Lie Mongering IB,

When did I ever mention Watie, much less defend him?

Oh, that's right, I didn't.

But we already know you have no regard for actual facts.

Unlike you I do not equate one Cherokee with the entire peoples.

More IB lies, that's all. But again, it IS IB we are talking about.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 02:36 PM   #674
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Lie Mongering IB,

When did I ever mention Watie, much less defend him?

Oh, that's right, I didn't.

But we already know you have no regard for actual facts.

Unlike you I do not equate one Cherokee with the entire peoples.

More IB lies, that's all. But again, it IS IB we are talking about.
You're a stupid, hypocritical jackass who is on record bemoaning the fate of the Cherokee (who were slave owners), Old-THUMPER, and you're a really retarded SOB if you imagine for one moment Confederate General Stand Watie's troops were good ol' boys from Virginia. Hence, Old-THUMPER, you'd be the lying, stupid jackass.
Old 03-27-2015, 03:06 PM   #675
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You're a stupid, hypocritical jackass who is on record bemoaning the fate of the Cherokee (who were slave owners), Old-THUMPER, and you're a really retarded SOB if you imagine for one moment Confederate General Stand Watie's troops were good ol' boys from Virginia. Hence, Old-THUMPER, you'd be the lying, stupid jackass.
Concerning your claim that the Cherokee were slave owners, did they enslave Negroes?
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women