Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2014, 07:39 AM   #646
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Despite your stupid remarks otherwise, Ekim the inbred Chimp, U.S. pilots have "left the ship", and they're "back in Iraq" making bomb runs. Meanwhile, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, all you can do is babble on about "sticks and stones", you stupid, giggling jackass!
Let's check this out no balls, the Iraqi's have granted legal immunity to our troops again . So you can quit disrespecting our military, but you will still retain the name no balls. Don't forget the ones on the ground as advisers. > < no balls the king of dumb.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 08:59 AM   #647
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Don't forget the ones on the ground as advisers. > < no balls the king of dumb.
Are you absolutely certain that IBIdiot is the "king of dumb" and not the queen?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:05 AM   #648
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Let's check this out no balls, the Iraqi's have granted legal immunity to our troops again . So you can quit disrespecting our military, but you will still retain the name no balls. Don't forget the ones on the ground as advisers. > < no balls the king of dumb.
Quit deflecting, Ekim the inbred Chimp, your earlier comments on this matter had nothing to do with a SOFA. Your earlier stupid claim -- even after Odumbo deployed the Bush -- was that U.S. forces would not be involved in Iraq.

How's that "Hope and Change" working for ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Are you absolutely certain that IBIdiot is the "king of dumb" and not the queen?
You're still suffering from water on the brain, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 11:16 AM   #649
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quit deflecting, Ekim the inbred Chimp, your earlier comments on this matter had nothing to do with a SOFA. Your earlier stupid claim -- even after Odumbo deployed the Bush -- was that U.S. forces would not be involved in Iraq.

How's that "Hope and Change" working for ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

:

]
YOU LIED
Old 08-14-2014, 11:13 PM   #650
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It's all he does I'va.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:47 AM   #651
LexusLover
Valued Poster

According to news broadcasting overnight, Obaminable has declared victory AGAIN in Iraq. Apparently he has quelled the ISIS assault.

Remarkable.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 04:04 AM   #652
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
YOU LIED
It is you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, who is lying about and deflecting from your earlier, stupid claim that U.S. forces would not again -- under your boy Odumbo -- be involved in Iraq. The pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And that's "no lie", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:26 AM   #653
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default "PLAYING THUR"

Obama on vacation.....

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:15 AM   #654
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
It is you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, who is lying about and deflecting from your earlier, stupid claim that U.S. forces would not again -- under your boy Odumbo -- be involved in Iraq. The pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And that's "no lie", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
One thing about you no balls, you don't mind compounding one lie with several others. You cannot find where I said your statement, and wtf does the air strikes have to do with it ? More deflection from out obsessive lying SOB. < No balls king of the dumb.
Old 08-15-2014, 07:02 AM   #655
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

That is "Playing Thru"..............
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:21 PM   #656
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
One thing about you no balls, you don't mind compounding one lie with several others. You cannot find where I said your statement, and wtf does the air strikes have to do with it ? More deflection from out obsessive lying SOB. < No balls king of the dumb.
You lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". You were quoted and cited at #590, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". You stupidly claimed that U.S. forces would not again -- under your boy Odumbo -- be involved in Iraq, but the pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". And that's "no lie", Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".
Old 08-15-2014, 01:38 PM   #657
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". You were quoted and cited at #590, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". You stupidly claimed that U.S. forces would not again -- under your boy Odumbo -- be involved in Iraq, but the pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". And that's "no lie", Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".
Lies and more lies
Old 08-15-2014, 01:48 PM   #658
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lies and more lies
Is that what you said to your "Mommy" when she told you about ...

...........no Santa Claus?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:58 PM   #659
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lies and more lies
You're the liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". As pointed out above, you were correctly quoted and cited at #590, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". As pointed out above, you stupidly claimed that U.S. forces would not again -- under your boy Odumbo -- be involved in Iraq. But as pointed out above, the pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". And there's nary a lie except yours, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".
Old 08-15-2014, 02:22 PM   #660
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Is that what you said to your "Mommy" when she told you about ...

...........no Santa Claus?
If you want to suck In Bred Hankerings dick just PM him don't go through me I am not his pimp.

Quote:
You're the liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". As pointed out above, you were correctly quoted and cited at #590, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". As pointed out above, you stupidly claimed that U.S. forces would not again -- under your boy Odumbo -- be involved in Iraq. But as pointed out above, the pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". And there's nary a lie except yours, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".
If you weren't so fucking stupid it would dawn on you #590 is your post not mine no balls. The only thing I said about troops in Iraq was pertaining to 2011 not current events, so again you lie.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women