Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42486
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2016, 12:55 PM   #646
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Natalia suckered 4 modtards and 3 admin.........it doesn't get much better than that.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 01:03 PM   #647
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
This has no relevance to the "reality" of the review. Hobbyist wants to get review credit and whore wants to get verified. They fabricate a review and she comments on it. How do you think LE gets their whore accounts verified here? Or a way that providers get their mandles? Or that tricks get access to be provider forums?

Again, this has nothing to do with proof of the review. Were you on the trip with them? Is he trying to score points with the provider by helping her get the review removed and agreed to lie on her behalf?

Fact is, there is no evidence that can be provided to prove or disprove the session happened. You all trying to "investigate" is nothing but a bullshit waste of time that opens you up to all sorts of issues you want no part of...like me questioning you actions...

The review goes up. The whore refutes it. The OP of the review admits he made it up, the review gets removed, and he may or may not be punished. The OP of the review stands by his review and y'all do jack shit. Those are your options.

P.S.-Where does guideline 24 allow for a review to be left in view and labeled as "fake"? If you have been given "proof" that its fake, the guideline requires you to remove it.
We followed the fake review protocol, period end of story. You don't like the results or apparently that any review at all could be marked as fake. Well that's fine, you're entitled to your opinions.

I realize you don't have access. But, if you had access to modtardville you'd know that there is a detailed SOP for such matters and how to handle them, which was followed. You'd also know that the guidelines leave out a great many details in the interests of brevity, but plenty exists behind the scenes to expand upon them and their interpretation in more detail. The marking of them as fake and not necessarily pulling them is one such elaboration and it is how the powers that be want it handled. I'd imagine they feel it better for the membership to be able to hold the reviewer accountable than for us to simply disappear the thread entirely.

Let's keep in mind that this is a molehill not a mountain. A disputed review is a rarity in percentage terms and 95%+ of those are and will continue to be a complete "he said, she said" where nothing is done at all. Ask the ladies how they feel about disputing reviews and I guarantee they will tell you they think it's pretty much worthless because we don't just pull them like other sites do.

System is working as intended.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 01:19 PM   #648
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
We followed the fake review protocol, period end of story. ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Natalia suckered 4 modtards and 3 admin.........it doesn't get much better than that.
(dh didn't count Gina)
Quote:
Quote:
If you or anyone else think the 4 mods and 3 admins who weighed in on this particular case were somehow playing favorites, that is asinine and I've got a tin foil hat for you.

Size medium please.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 01:33 PM   #649
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
"I was just following orders"

In that case, feel free to ignore the other issues that have been brought up concerning this provider and her associates...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 01:35 PM   #650
submarineracer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Natalia sucked 4 modtards and 3 admin.........it doesn't get much better than that.
FTFY
submarineracer is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 01:56 PM   #651
armature
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Fact is, there is no evidence that can be provided to prove or disprove the session happened. You all trying to "investigate" is nothing but a bullshit waste of time that opens you up to all sorts of issues you want no part of...like me questioning you actions...
Bullshit, all she'd have to do is meet a mod in person and show him her boarding pass or her account history with United or whatever she flies. I'd have done that in a heart beat to get a fake no review taken off of my account.
armature is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:10 PM   #652
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Kind of difficult to do that from Southern Mexico.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:12 PM   #653
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarineracer View Post
FTFY
I stand corrected.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:40 PM   #654
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

if your issue is with Natalia why are you also attacking her roommate/friend? Natalie a is defending her friend. You don't have to like her I agree with but she was being a friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
Ding ding ding, winner winner, chicken dinner!
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:46 PM   #655
Guest092816
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

how many times have you help me out with my English? How many times have we talked in Spanish? Many a times you told me that my English is not bad and for me to keep practicing. You don't want to told me not to pay attention to anybody who criticize my English. But look at you right now on this thread. You have literally took away WakeUp crown. At less his A**H**** and knows it. His not jump on whatever thread is "cool" and being troll. Your so wrong in so many levels ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Love those third person posts.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:57 PM   #656
Guest092816
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Stop posting for a whole 24 hours and read all the RULES on here. Absolutely nowhere and I mean absolutely nowhere does it say that we have to speak English or write English so you can understand us. Again I understand that your issue is with Natalia. But in the process you have offended a lot of Latinos that have never done nothing to you. You think she's the only one that has some enemies now?

I have been criticised, made fun of, laughed at because my English is not perfect. You have no right to criticize anyone or question that's all you because she's writing for her friend. Not every provider care put up with all the trolls and negativity on this site.

Instead of criticizing somebody or questioning them how come they don't speak such good English in your words speak English on this thread why don't you try to help her out and see it what way can you show her a little better English. Are you too busy being a troll? You have made so many remarks on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
Well, you are a Moderator so you should be telling us the requirements. Thanks for making my point for me, but I have been asking you this same question repeatedly.
Old 06-03-2016, 03:02 PM   #657
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Love those third person posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor View Post
You have literally took away WakeUp crown.
You hear that fuckTards and Mitches?

"....took away the WakeUp crown."

Whores love them some GlobeSpotter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor View Post
Your so wrong in so many levels ....
You've mistaken. "Third person" means it was written by her pimp.

Lo siento si no entiendes. Es todo bien.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:08 PM   #658
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

^^^^^. That ass is nice.

Edit. Not you gs.
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:19 PM   #659
rmrstyle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I am with canihitit where is the ass shots at. All this arguing over what A Fake sss review I dont get it. Too much money to be made and too many beautiful ladies to get at for this but carry on.....
rmrstyle23 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:21 PM   #660
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Yes for every review a rebuttal thread is possible. The ladies may not be able to participate in the review forums but they are free to speak their minds elsewhere, and a coed rebuttal is open to them as an option of course not only for a fake review but also for anything else they may have to say about a review or member. This is a discussion forum, people discuss things.

As for taking one person's word over another, well, reading comprehension is a valuable skill. Your question was asked and answered you just didn't like the response apparently. Allow me to quote it again for you.

You don't like the fact that we're not giving you a point by point analysis of this or any other case up for moderator adjudication? Too bad. We don't publicly discuss the details of such matters nor will we make it easier for people to get away with fake reviews or other violations by revealing our specific methodology or criteria. Not only is every case unique but much is left to moderator discretion and discernment.

Scroll up and read the long post by Mythos. He basically nailed it. We do the best we can with imperfect information in a sea of gray areas. There are typically multiple moderators, and admins oftentimes, involved in the decision making processes. The evidence, such as it is, is weighed and after deliberation a conclusion arrived at.

If you or anyone else think the 4 mods and 3 admins who weighed in on this particular case were somehow playing favorites, that is asinine and I've got a tin foil hat for you. You know, to keep the government from reading your thoughts.

No, Spice, you are the one failing to comprehend my question. Instead you are trying to make it out that I am arguing with you all's decision. I am asking what a reviewer would have to provide to provide sufficient evidence, at minimum, to prove the event occurred if a whore (any whore) writes a rebuttal regarding the review (any review)?

Does that make it any more clear?
gtoman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women