Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70790
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2015, 04:48 AM   #616
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

earlier it was 400 and you were done for the night, hmmmmmmmmmm
jeffycisme is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 05:42 AM   #617
InTheCountry
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Now let me make sure I've got this strait. Charge MORE, offer LESS and, anyone who doesn't agree with YOU? Is an ASSHOLE or, a DICK...That's YOUR idea of GOOD BUSINESS? LMFAO!!!!!
InTheCountry is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 06:03 AM   #618
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

Time for more taint. Talk about beating a dead horse...geez
diveguy6 is online now   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 08:06 AM   #619
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Yes you have, sweetie. Because I have confirmed the phone number of your old handle(s) with some of the ladies that have seen you under your current handle. Same number. Not that I actually care, but I was curious whether my suspicions were correct. I won't say who they are, but I will say that I am 100% positive.

I'm doing my best to have a positive evening, so you can continue on arguing... with yourself.
Can't possibly be correct, for many reasons. I use a different number with each provider, so I'm not sure who your informants are, but they are gravely mistaken. Nice try though. For someone who is insignificant to you, you spend an inordinate amount of time on little old me.

Also, we both know who the person is that could have confirmed such information. And I also know you're on the outs. Again, if you're going to try and bluff, get your ducks in a row first.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 09:50 AM   #620
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by In the Country View Post
Now let me make sure I've got this strait. Charge MORE, offer LESS and, anyone who doesn't agree with YOU? Is an ASSHOLE or, a DICK...That's YOUR idea of GOOD BUSINESS? LMFAO!!!!!
Um excuse me? I never was once rude to anyone one this thread first...it was all these dicks who came at me like a ragging bull because I said I would get the girls who charge less together and make them wise up and charge more...and that started a war here...you guys have showed your TRUE colors...I could care
Less if someone agrees with me. This thread wasn't made for that, you guys are the ones mad and calling people names and talking shit first...I'll just be the one to finish it...so carry on you high school bullies
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 10:03 AM   #621
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

No bullying here whatsoever, no name calling, just a simple statement of fact. No business of any kind, whether the prices are deemed low or deemed high in respect to the services offered, will ever see a dollar from me if that establishment is openly and blatantly disdainful of the customers handing them their cash. And it does not matter in the least what that business is selling. My cash will get spent at businesses that at least pretend that they appreciate and have some respect for me as a customer. They teach that the first day of Business 101.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 10:44 AM   #622
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly why my regulars keep me in business and the new ones I see from time to time....when pussy is the one way we can make money then your cash would matter, but it's not. My next profession will not involve selling any pussy but yall still will be handing me your cash and more of it...
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 10:54 AM   #623
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
Exactly why my regulars keep me in business and the new ones I see from time to time....when pussy is the one way we can make money then your cash would matter, but it's not. My next profession will not involve selling any pussy but yall still will be handing me your cash and more of it...
Divorce Attorney?
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 12:17 PM   #624
InTheCountry
Premium Access

Baby D...I'm not mad nor was it my intent to anger you or anyone else. I saw a lively debate taking place and, jumped in with my worthless opinion as well. I try not to take any of this shit too seriously. To me it's just entertainment...If my comments made you or anyone else feel bullied believe me that was not my intention....
Old 11-03-2015, 12:30 PM   #625
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Um excuse me? I never was once rude to anyone one this thread first...it was all these dicks who came at me like a ragging bull because I said I would get the girls who charge less together and make them wise up and charge more...and that started a war here...you guys have showed your TRUE colors...I could care
Less if someone agrees with me. This thread wasn't made for that, you guys are the ones mad and calling people names and talking shit first...I'll just be the one to finish it...so carry on you high school bullies
What exactly WAS this thread made for? You come in here screaming about getting young hotties to charge MORE money, what did you THINK the reaction was going to be to that sentiment? This again comes back to your intelligence. You have shown your true colors. You're too stupid to realize it, but you are losing business with every post you make. You have no control over your temper, so you won't stop, you'll just continue to dig the hole and make it worse. You obviously care since you continue to post in this thread. Show us all how much you despise us and never post again. I'd like to see that.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:32 PM   #626
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
No bullying here whatsoever, no name calling, just a simple statement of fact. No business of any kind, whether the prices are deemed low or deemed high in respect to the services offered, will ever see a dollar from me if that establishment is openly and blatantly disdainful of the customers handing them their cash. And it does not matter in the least what that business is selling. My cash will get spent at businesses that at least pretend that they appreciate and have some respect for me as a customer. They teach that the first day of Business 101.
And there it is. Well said, rigged. This simple point continues to elude her. I would love to see the look on her face the day that her looks stop being an advantage.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:33 PM   #627
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

hello my name is 300.00 thank you
jeffycisme is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 12:50 PM   #628
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

And that simple truth sailed right over her head. I hope she approaches customers in whatever her new career will be with a better attitude than she approaches them with here. If the advantage of having a for rent kitty is gone in her new career, things might just get a lot more difficult.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:09 PM   #629
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Ya wanna bet on that?
Get back with me in a year after sucking your last latex covered cock, and/or turning your head from an attempted $300 kiss.
If decent pussy is all you've got , you ain't got much!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:11 PM   #630
InTheCountry
Premium Access

I could be wrong in doing so but, I just assume that everyone on here has pretty thick skin. After all this is an adult sex site. Personally I enjoy threads like this. Much more entertaining than a lot of the moronic shit I see here...Although if Baby D was able to accomplish the task of Pussy Price Fixing...I for one would be truly impressed. Take it from a man with three ex-wives, two daughters and, four grand daughters. You Just Can't Herd Cats...Believe me I've tried...lmfao

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women