Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35937
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2015, 07:55 PM   #616
shanm
Valued Poster

Classic appeal to ignorance. You normally see it when a stubborn idiot is defeated and has nowhere left to run.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 08:01 PM   #617
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Classic appeal to ignorance. You normally see it when a stubborn idiot is defeated and has nowhere left to run.
It's obvious your stupid ass didn't read the survey, shamman, because the survey clearly substantiates how the bombs shortened the war, shamman.

Quote:
UNITED STATES STRATEGIC BOMBING SURVEY
SUMMARY REPORT
(Pacific War)

WASHINGTON, D.C.
1 JULY 1946

Early in May 1945, the Supreme War Direction Council began active discussion of ways and means to end the war, and talks were initiated with Soviet Russia seeking her intercession as mediator.

The talks by the Japanese ambassador in Moscow and with the Soviet ambassador in Tokyo did not make progress. On 20 June the Emperor, on his own initiative, called the six members of the Supreme War Direction Council to a conference and said it was necessary to have a plan to close the war at once, as well as a plan to defend the home islands. The timing of the Potsdam Conference interfered with a plan to send Prince Konoye to Moscow as a special emissary with instructions from the cabinet to negotiate for peace on terms less than unconditional surrender, but with private instructions from the Emperor to secure peace at any price. Although the Supreme War Direction Council, in its deliberations on the Potsdam Declaration, was agreed on the advisability of ending the war, three of its members, the Prime Minister, the Foreign Minister and the Navy Minister, were prepared to accept unconditional surrender, while the other three, the Army Minister, and the Chiefs of Staff of both services, favored continued resistance unless certain mitigating conditions were obtained.

On 6 August the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, and on 9 August Russia entered the war. In the succeeding meetings of the Supreme War Direction Council, the differences of opinion previously existing as to the Potsdam terms persisted exactly as before. By using the urgency brought about through fear of further atomic bombing attacks, the Prime Minister found it possible to bring the Emperor directly into the discussions of the Potsdam terms. Hirohito, acting as arbiter, resolved the conflict in favor of unconditional surrender.

http://www.anesi.com/ussbs01.htm#jstetw
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 08:08 PM   #618
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
You lack any grasp of nuance or ambiguity in complex thought. If I'm FOR one thing, you automatically assume I'm against the position that occupies the place 180 degrees opposite. I know exactly how the world is. People like you remind me everyday. You didn't answer my question; isn't it terrible that it came down to those two choices? Drop the anger and the libtard bullshit and talk to me like a human being. The world is rarely black and white, right and wrong, good or evil. That's simplistic. It doesn't mean there aren't situations where it's clear cut, but it's not always like that.

This sounds like a computer generated response, from a OzombieBot... The human handler will soon take over.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 08:16 PM   #619
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's obvious your stupid ass didn't read the survey, shamman, because the survey clearly substantiates how the bombs shortened the war, shamman.
Is that supposed to mean anything? I am not nearly motivated enough or desparate enough ( like you) to go and nitpick sentences from a report with a clear and concise conclusion. They studied the war and CONCLUDED that the war was won without the help of two unnecessary atomic bombs AND the Russian invasion ( your supposed ground invasion). Now you can either blabber on and on like a fucktard or you can shut up and sit quietly. Either way, go fuck yourself.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 08:22 PM   #620
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Is that supposed to mean anything? I am not nearly motivated enough or desparate enough ( like you) to go and nitpick sentences from a report with a clear and concise conclusion. They studied the war and CONCLUDED that the war was won without the help of two unnecessary atomic bombs AND the Russian invasion ( your supposed ground invasion). Now you can either blabber on and on like a fucktard or you can shut up and sit quietly. Either way, go fuck yourself.
God Damn you are STUPID... LOL!<-941!!!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 08:26 PM   #621
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the dumb fuck that can go screw yourself, shamman, because you stupidly argued that Truman's rationale was unfounded, shamman.

Quote:
"Having found the bomb we have used it... We have used it in order to shorten the agony of war, in order to save the lives of thousands and thousands of young Americans." -- President Harry S Truman, 1945.
You're the dumb fuck who did screw yourself when you didn't actually read the survey you cited -- the survey which actually substantiated Truman's rationale, shamman. The survey pointedly outlines how the bombs enabled Hirohito to bring an end to -- AKA "shorten" -- the war, shamman.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:37 PM   #622
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
God Damn you are STUPID... LOL!<-941!!!
Awww whats the problem IIFuckface? No one paying you any attention tonight? Although, ill say, I dont expect much from some one who got his username by smashing his head into the keyboard. Go fuck yourself
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 08:44 PM   #623
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're the dumb fuck that can go screw yourself, shamman, because you stupidly argued that Truman's rationale was unfounded, shamman.

You're the dumb fuck who did screw yourself when you didn't actually read the survey you citeud -- the survey which actually substantiated Truman's rationale, shamman. The survey pointedly outlines how the bombs enabled Hirohito to bring an end to the war, shamman.
Ohhhh is that what it "substantiated" to you is it?

Tell you what, ill do you the courtesy of telling you before hand. From now on, I will not respond to your comments, I will not read your comments and I certainly wont give your pathetic existence even an afterthought. You have proven yourself to be overwhelmingly stupid and stubborn, a dangerous combination, but in the end will only hurt you and no one else. Now that I have told you this, lets count how many times you reply, knowing full well no attention is being paid to your stupid fucking comments. Good bye.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 08:49 PM   #624
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ohhhh is that what it "substantiated" to you is it?

Tell you what, ill do you the courtesy of telling you before hand. From now on, I will not respond to your comments, I will not read your comments and I certainly wont give your pathetic existence even an afterthought. You have proven yourself to be overwhelmingly stupid and stubborn, a dangerous combination, but in the end will only hurt you and no one else. Now that I have told you this, lets count how many times you reply, knowing full well no attention is being paid to your stupid fucking comments. Good bye.
As clear as day that's exactly what it said, shamman, and you're the lib-retarded jackass with your head stuck in the sand refusing to see the evidence which knocks your lame-ass POV on its ass, shamman. BTW, shamman, regardless of what you intend to read or not read, expect to have your BS nonsense disputed at every turn. Unlike your willfully stupid ass, shammann, there are people who want know and learn from the facts.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:54 PM   #625
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
This sounds like a computer generated response, from a OzombieBot... The human handler will soon take over.
Damn, iffy! I think you're on to something! We're arguing with bots! That would explain the non-stop circular reasoning and slightly askew out-of-context insults.... how do we throw a monkey wrench out there and make these automated idiot machines blow themselves up?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 09:07 PM   #626
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:

Whoa... that is definitely an off-the-shelf generic bot response. Plus notice how shammybot is heading for the exits as soon as we started exposing his botness. I don't use smilies very often but this one seems apropos - shammybot returning to the mother ship...

Old 03-01-2015, 09:25 PM   #627
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Whoa... that is definitely an off-the-shelf generic bot response. Plus notice how shammybot is heading for the exits as soon as we started exposing his botness. I don't use smilies very often but this one seems apropos - shammybot returning to the mother ship...

Hahahaha

I never said I'd stop replying to you LustyFAG.

I actually think you're quite brilliant. I also know that you're a liberal. A brilliant liberal and a master in satire. Like a Colbert, only a 1000 times smarter. Because you ACTUALLY have us all fooled that you are a good-for-nothing, backward-minded, retarded, dick-turd, toolbag conservative shithead Republican, with opinions that aren't worth a penny, when actually, you are not.

I bow before you master, teach me

shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:41 PM   #628
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:

Hahahaha

I never said I'd stop replying to you LustyFAG.

I actually think you're quite brilliant. I also know that you're a liberal. A brilliant liberal and a master in satire. Like a Colbert, only a 1000 times smarter. Because you ACTUALLY have us all fooled that you are a good-for-nothing, backward-minded, retarded, dick-turd, toolbag conservative shithead Republican, with opinions that aren't worth a penny, when actually, you are not.

I bow before you master, teach me

I can hear you shammybot, turn it down... I am happy to 'fess up - I am a liberal. A John Stuart Mill liberal who believes as firmly in the liberal credo of open markets and individual liberty as you cling tenaciously to the tenets of nanny state bolshevism at home and pusillanimity overseas. Like the editor of the Economist who stepped down a month ago, I believe that in the end, free markets and free minds will win. So call me a liberal if you want to. Just define it properly to mean the opposite of retarded misfits like yourself.

http://www.economist.com/news/leader...re-his-parting
Old 03-01-2015, 10:52 PM   #629
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I can hear you shammybot, turn it down... I am happy to 'fess up - I am a liberal. A John Stuart Mill liberal who believes as firmly in the liberal credo of open markets and individual liberty as you cling tenaciously to the tenets of nanny state bolshevism at home and pusillanimity overseas. Like the editor of the Economist who stepped down a month ago, I believe that in the end, free markets and free minds will win. So call me a liberal if you want to. Just define it properly to mean the opposite of retarded misfits like yourself.

http://www.economist.com/news/leader...re-his-parting
I knew that Jon Stewart was a personal idol of yours. You and Colbert both got it from him I bet. Bloody brilliant, if you ask me.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:09 PM   #630
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I knew that Jon Stewart was a personal idol of yours. You and Colbert both got it from him I bet. Bloody brilliant, if you ask me.

Did the bot-tard take over again? Is that where the affected British accent comes from? You are clearly not the product of a liberal education.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women