Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2016, 02:27 AM   #616
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As I woke up in the middle of the night and started contemplating how amazing my day and whole week has been, and having a little insomnia kick in I thought l'd catch up with my awesome thread and see what the lovely coed gremlins have been up to....

And mothafucking WOW, the level of petty is at ALL times HIGH with some of you irrelevant suckers

I clicked on this bish, and there is novels, novels, no-vels on something that has already been RESOLVED, did I mention there is still fucking novels on this ? I only skimmed through them... fuck that..
BRO that's TOO MUCH TIIIIME, there has to be, there HAS to be something better y'all can be doing with y'alls time, and if there really isn't anything, y'all should really look for something.
And you know what the saddest part of that is?
Is that it doesn't, it does NOT matter anyway. No matter how many cunty rants y'all write, no matter how many stupid whore and "pimps" movies y'all write, it will not change the facts, it will not change the unbiased decision that was made.

Ya'll have been on my titties for so long already, that I feel like I'm breast feeding y'all.

And you know what the even saddest part is?
Is that y'all know damn well that this E2ND dude, is one unstable individual, who shouldn't be trusted and providers should be warned about him.
And yet y'all still supporting and encouraging his vindictive and malicious actions. A fucking shame really...

Don't let this mislead you though, I'm not asking y'all stop, please continue, everytime I'm having a shitty day, I will come here and read your miserable asses hate novels, to remind myself of how blessed I am of the life I have.

For now, cheers to the fucking weekend, have an awesome one folks!

~ Natalita The Great

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 07:16 AM   #617
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Shole would be nice to see some ass....
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 07:56 AM   #618
ECCIE2NDAVE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bon69 View Post
You are a threat to women and how would you feel if your mother, daughter or wife was stalked by some lunatic?
WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AND WHY ARE YOU BRINGING SOCIAL RELATIONS TO THIS FUCKING WHORING BOARD..CAN YOU COMPARE ONE OF YOURS TO THIS WHORE ? I CAN'T & WON'T..IF YOU WANNA PREACH GO TO SANDBOX

EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE FUCKING PIMPS OR WKS OR MANDLES OF HER

ITS JUST BETWEEN A FUCKING WHORE WHO IS RUDE/INSANE/POTTY MOUTHED/OUTER AND A TARD

HEY MODS, I STRONGLY OBJECT HIS COMMENTS AND EXPECT SOME ACTION AGAINST BON69
ECCIE2NDAVE is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:13 AM   #619
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post

I'm done with this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Over/under?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post

As I woke up in the middle of the night . .

~ Natalita The Great

I should have taken.....

.....the under.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:18 AM   #620
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Admit it, E2D.......you are kinda creepy........ijs

GS, security is not the same as management.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:19 AM   #621
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

This is a review site. The existence of the review is proof it happened.

LMMFAO No way, no how did I ever expect the estimable Dearhunter to give us this gem of hooker board gold. Never.

gtoman., there are many factors involved which you will never be privy to. But, you want to know the lowest level. Here ya go.

Proof it is real : Hooker writes a response thread in coed where she praises your mighty acts with her on the date of your appointment.

Proof it is fake: Owner tells us that your review is fake because that provider spent the entire month before your date of appointment in Hawaii with him.

Either one of those are definite proof. Anything else is a lower level of proof.

And after reading this : The existence of the review is proof it happened.

I do not think I can add further to this conversation..

Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:21 AM   #622
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I knew you would enjoy that........heh

What PistolPete is telling you retards is........the next time a fucktard writes a "no" review he better be willing to take the anal probe to prove he fucked the whore. Never mind that most retards do not like the drama that will now be heading his way from rebuttals written by whores who were not even in the fucking room.

This shit has the effect of silencing that fucktard.

So, you bitches that want to whine about me beating the whore and modtards over the head for this retarded threAD can pound sand.

You post it you own it.........and there is some gold in this here threAD.
Old 06-03-2016, 08:47 AM   #623
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE View Post
Don't hold your breath.

On 2ND thought, hold your breath.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:54 AM   #624
submarineracer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I knew you would enjoy that........heh

What PistolPete is telling you retards is........the next time a fucktard writes a "no" review he better be willing to take the anal probe to prove he fucked the whore. Never mind that most retards do not like the drama that will now be heading his way from whores who were not even in the fucking room.

This shit has the effect of silencing that fucktard.

So, you bitches that want to whine about me beating the whore and modtards over the head for this retarded threAD can pound sand.

You post it you own it.........and there is some gold in this here threAD.
So what you are inferring is this site will now be like TER, where any hooker can cry about a review and it will be removed. WEAK
submarineracer is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:55 AM   #625
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

but but but he strongly objected

sub, I don't have to infer anything. Reviews are not removed. Removing the review would have brought a scrutiny unlike this.......ijs

But, you are correct that now any whore can cry foul in a rebuttal to another whores "no" review. Whores will be making examples of you retards for the next retard thincking about writing that "no" review........wait........that is what this rebuttal is for.

Natalia thincks she is winning.

The lurkers (who make up most of the money source on this SHMB) see three things here

1. Drama
2. A big black bouncer dude
3. A batshitcrazy whore managing Evelyn Cruz

Two of the three are a sure thing. They start baling at one of the three.

I am happy to assist her in her winning ways.........watching keystone cops is icing on the cake.
Old 06-03-2016, 09:16 AM   #626
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Natalia thincks she is winning.

The lurkers (who make up most of the money source on this SHMB) see three things here

1. Drama
2. A big black bouncer dude
3. A batshitcrazy whore managing Evelyn Cruz

Two of the three are a sure thing. They start baling at one of the three.
Perception.......

.......becomes reality.
Old 06-03-2016, 09:17 AM   #627
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE View Post
WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AND WHY ARE YOU BRINGING SOCIAL RELATIONS TO THIS FUCKING WHORING BOARD..CAN YOU COMPARE ONE OF YOURS TO THIS WHORE ? I CAN'T & WON'T..IF YOU WANNA PREACH GO TO SANDBOX

I am pretty sure he's referring to the obsessive behavior you have shown towards me, all across this board and he's also aware of the other things you've done in different sites towards me, which some of them involve personal information, that your creepy psychotic self has gone to that extreme just to satisfy the sick fixation you have for me.
Which makes you a THREAT, you are THREAT to women in this business and I'm so happy and thankful for you making that fake review because it gave me the opportunity to expose you as the CREEP that you are and warn others.

EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE FUCKING PIMPS OR WKS OR MANDLES OF HER

STFU, bon69 is one of the most noble human beings I have ever met, the type of people that you obviously never had in your life, because if you had you would not be this fucked up in the head.

ITS JUST BETWEEN A FUCKING WHORE WHO IS RUDE/INSANE/POTTY MOUTHED/OUTER AND A TARD

THAT^^^ pretty much sums up YOUR PROBLEM.
"WE" as "you and I" do NOT HAVE ANYTHING IN BETWEEN, YOU LUNATIC, I DON'T KNOW YOU, NOR DO I CARE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH YOU, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME, ONE THAT YOU CREATED IN YOUR MIND AND HAVE INSANELY PERSUED IT, AND HAVE MADE IT INTO A REALITY FOR YOU. YOU HAVE SPEND HOURS, DAYS, MONTHS on this. YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES. I already told you this many times, GET PROFFESIONAL HELP. You're in desperate need of it.
LEAVE ME ALONE. LEAVE ME ALONE.

^^^
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:18 AM   #628
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

GS, you know exactly how that works. It is impossible to unring that bell.
Old 06-03-2016, 09:27 AM   #629
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by canihitit View Post
Shole would be nice to see some ass....
Hahaha. Awesome
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:41 AM   #630
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
GS, you know exactly how that works. It is impossible to unring that bell.
yup

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women