Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2016, 09:15 PM   #601
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Ok, so now what proof is sufficient to prove that the appointment did take place?
Well, you are a Moderator so you should be telling us the requirements. Thanks for making my point for me, but I have been asking you this same question repeatedly.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:33 PM   #602
hornfreak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Well, ok...so now it brings another question.
So now what proof is sufficient to prove that the appointment didn't take place?

Edit....I see gray
hornfreak is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:51 PM   #603
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Your modtards have created this retarded moving target by choosing a side.

This is a review site. The existence of the review is proof it happened.

hornfreak, their answer is they know it when they see it, and tough shit if you don't like that answer.

The next whore who cries foul on a "no" review is in for a rude awakening when they don't get the same deference.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:57 PM   #604
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
The existence of the review is proof it happened.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now who is batshit crazy? So, if E2D writes a review about YOU that is fact that it happened?

BULLSHIT

Get a fucking life.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 10:00 PM   #605
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
ask thecutepapi
Haha. Nice
Old 06-02-2016, 10:04 PM   #606
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
We want DNA!
Bring forth the used condom!
If the condom don't fit, you must acquit!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Must acquit.jpg (4.2 KB, 128 views)
Old 06-02-2016, 10:14 PM   #607
bon69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE View Post
Some one is working on the changes to Evelyn Cruz's profile over here and on P411 since this thread started... guess someone can easily find out from where its being accessed if they want to. IJS
Wow, you can't help even telegraphing that you stalk women. You are a threat to women and I would hope every woman on here makes a note of that. How does it make you feel to stalk some lady? For the guys on here, how would you feel if your mother, daughter or wife was stalked by some lunatic?

It is not funny nor trivial what E2D does to this girl. In most cases, men who obsess and stalk victims generally increase the level of harassment. He shows everyone right here that he stalks victims.
bon69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 10:33 PM   #608
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
So now what proof is sufficient to prove that the appointment didn't take place?

Edit....I see gray
I, along with others, have been asking this exact question with no succinct response.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 10:46 PM   #609
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post

Edit....I see gray

The mods have already given a succinct response, it is just not the response the hatetards want to hear. I read it plainly. They even used english. I write for you below what they have already said... again for those who may have been day dreaming of burning whores or something....

Succinct reaponse: "We, the officilly appointed eccie houston moderators, acted upon our interpretation of the rules and the evidence given. You are not entitled to know what that is. Get over it. You are free to bitch, just stay within the guidelines. Now, piss off."

Of course there is gray, in all things there is gray. How long has the usa been dealing with legal interpretation? If society was binary... wow... easy, life is binary, society is not. Thus... interpretation.

All any judge can do is wiegh evidence and make a ruling based on their own understanding. If we do not like that, we vote them out or replace them ourself. Good luck trying that here. I do not see enough of a trend of improper mod behavior to reap that seed. Our mods may wet themselves and do wierd things with common kitchen items and bungee cords... but, they are our mods, and they are not that bad.

Good grief, only an actualy moron would believe our mods flippantly ruled in her favor and are now in heaven with 72 virgin hookers.

I believe they made the best honest decision based on evidence and their interpretation of the rules. I think they felt enough gray existed not to use the nuclear option and ban him, but there was enough to convict on manslaughter rather than first degree.

Gray gray gray - it's all over every legal system in the world, even here. Welcome to reality.

Shit people, move on, I hate to actually think this late, I do that shit all day. Where is a good Dorthy punch / nutts thread when a guy needs one?

Seriously, at this hour, all I want to see are some amazimg tits and read light hearted idiocy... and more tits.

You bitches be happy I am no mod. Besides locking this thread 25 pages ago with a simple one finger graphic, I would be giving a few some time off under MY interpretation of the disrespect a mod rule.

Mythos has spoke. We are done here....Now, will some kind lady PLEASE show me a titty?
Old 06-02-2016, 11:23 PM   #610
BillyShears
-'_'-

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
The mods have already given a succinct response, it is just not the response the hatetards want to hear. I read it plainly. They even used english. I write for you below what they have already said... again for those who may have been day dreaming of burning whores or something....

Succinct reaponse: "We, the officilly appointed eccie houston moderators, acted upon our interpretation of the rules and the evidence given. You are not entitled to know what that is. Get over it. You are free to bitch, just stay within the guidelines. Now, piss off."

Of course there is gray, in all things there is gray. How long has the usa been dealing with legal interpretation? If society was binary... wow... easy, life is binary, society is not. Thus... interpretation.

All any judge can do is wiegh evidence and make a ruling based on their own understanding. If we do not like that, we vote them out or replace them ourself. Good luck trying that here. I do not see enough of a trend of improper mod behavior to reap that seed. Our mods may wet themselves and do wierd things with common kitchen items and bungee cords... but, they are our mods, and they are not that bad.

Good grief, only an actualy moron would believe our mods flippantly ruled in her favor and are now in heaven with 72 virgin hookers.

I believe they made the best honest decision based on evidence and their interpretation of the rules. I think they felt enough gray existed not to use the nuclear option and ban him, but there was enough to convict on manslaughter rather than first degree.

Gray gray gray - it's all over every legal system in the world, even here. Welcome to reality.

Shit people, move on, I hate to actually think this late, I do that shit all day. Where is a good Dorthy punch / nutts thread when a guy needs one?

Seriously, at this hour, all I want to see are some amazimg tits and read light hearted idiocy... and more tits.

You bitches be happy I am no mod. Besides locking this thread 25 pages ago with a simple one finger graphic, I would be giving a few some time off under MY interpretation of the disrespect a mod rule.

Now, will some kind lady PLEASE show me a titty?
TLDR plz
BillyShears is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 11:28 PM   #611
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

No doubt E2D is a stalking weirdo, but to call his review fake from whats been made public....sounds like a bunch of free mod/admin anal was tossed about.....of course its just my opinion......and others as well
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 11:54 PM   #612
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
No doubt E2D is a stalking weirdo, but to call his review fake from whats been made public....sounds like a bunch of free mod/admin anal was tossed about.....of course its just my opinion......and others as well
Issues like these are and will not be played out in a pubic forum. Doors are closed. Information is kept secret.
Old 06-03-2016, 12:03 AM   #613
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Issues like these are and will not be played out in a pubic forum. Doors are closed. Information is kept secret.
SUPRISINGLY...I knew the mods that participated in the free mod Anal....choose to be quiete about this..........you keep holding these mods above reproach.........they are really good guys, just running a whore board......I see your concern.....moron
add this song............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLSTI7h6opg
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:38 AM   #614
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
yup.....but I'd believe a round or three each with ND and EC

Quote:
That's been proven to be the pussy way out and inconsistent with the owners guidelines.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 01:04 AM   #615
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
.....moron
Ah... now ya gone and hurt my feelings.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women