Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2015, 06:12 PM   #601
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Ok... I posted an article citing military and civilian sources saying they felt we didn't need to drop the bomb, but your sources somehow rate higher than mine, I guess because they advance your argument and not mine. Whatever you need to do to feel like you've won is fine by me. I have a feeling you don't have much happiness in your life and who am I to take away the tiny victory you get by thinking you're right.
There you go again.... I only cited 2 wikipedia sources. They were to support casualty figures (facts), not any conclusions. I never compared them to your source, which argued for a conclusion not a fact. I am quite happy in life and don't need to pat myself on the back for trashing a douchebag like you in a debate on a hooker board. I only pointed out how badly you were being trashed after you and shammytard started high-fiving like idiots over a point where you were ultimately proven wrong.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:20 PM   #602
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
This is what the official report says:

"Based on a detailed investigation of all the facts, and supported by the testimony of the surviving Japanese leaders involved, it is the Survey's opinion that certainly prior to 31 December 1945, and in all probability prior to 1 November 1945, Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped, even if Russia had not entered the war, and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated."

The date of surrender, as it happened, was september 2. And this survey is even discounting the soviet invasion. I don't know where in that wording do you get the ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT that you're making up. But we all know that facts can be changed to fit the opinion of a dumbshit conservative like yourself.
Indisputably, it's Hiroshima and Nagasaki that pushed Hirohito to the microphone on August 15 -- NOT December 31st, shamman. It's Hirohito's broadcast that announced Japan's intent to surrender, not some bureaucratic survey proffering conjecture and hypotheticals months after the war had already ended, shamman; which, btw, makes your POV BS, shamman.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:20 PM   #603
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Is it NOT an atrocity to use one atrocity to avoid another? Jesus, we're arguing over what is more terrible.

Hey IB - it looks like they suffer from "binary thinking". Every decision is good versus evil. They get flustered if anyone tries to explain the concept of the lesser of two evils. Like most libtards, they can only view the world as they wish it was, not as it is.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:31 PM   #604
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey IB - it looks like they suffer from "binary thinking". Every decision is good versus evil. They get flustered if anyone tries to explain the concept of the lesser of two evils. Like most libtards, they can only view the world as they wish it was, not as it is.
You lack any grasp of nuance or ambiguity in complex thought. If I'm FOR one thing, you automatically assume I'm against the position that occupies the place 180 degrees opposite. I know exactly how the world is. People like you remind me everyday. You didn't answer my question; isn't it terrible that it came down to those two choices? Drop the anger and the libtard bullshit and talk to me like a human being. The world is rarely black and white, right and wrong, good or evil. That's simplistic. It doesn't mean there aren't situations where it's clear cut, but it's not always like that.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:34 PM   #605
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Terrific observation! That describes the dichotomy in the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion's thought process:

Quote:
Quote:
Complexity and ambiguity evades you guys. I've been saying that for weeks. And now I know why you guys don't get it; you're less responsive to information and less likely to change even when facing evidence to the contrary.

These reports convey four interwoven claims. First, conservatives cling more inflexibly to old ways of thinking. Second, they're less responsive to information. Third, they're more obtuse to complexity and ambiguity. Fourth, they're less likely to change when the evidence says they should.
Old 03-01-2015, 06:46 PM   #606
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Indisputably, it's Hiroshima and Nagasaki that pushed Hirohito to the microphone on August 15 -- NOT December 31st, shamman. It's Hirohito's broadcast that announced Japan's intent to surrender, not some bureaucratic survey proffering conjecture and hypotheticals months after the war had already ended, shamman; which, btw, makes your POV BS, shamman.
not some bureaucratic survey proffering conjecture and hypotheticals months after the war had already ended

That survey is literally the only relevant, professional case study, done by experts and literally the only thing that provides any evidence to support any viewpoint. What you are saying is we should discount that and listen to your two-cent OPINION on a prostitute forum board? Yeah, No. But thank you though.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:48 PM   #607
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Terrific observation! That describes the dichotomy in the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion's thought process:
Read UC's quote again. It makes perfect sense and no one will have any idea what the fuck you were trying to prove with it. Havent you embarrassed yourself enough for a day?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:49 PM   #608
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
not some bureaucratic survey proffering conjecture and hypotheticals months after the war had already ended

That survey is literally the only relevant, professional case study, done by experts and literally the only thing that provides any evidence to support any viewpoint. What you are saying is we should discount that and listen to your two-cent OPINION on a prostitute forum board? Yeah, No. But thank you though.
He says indisputably but his butt buddy Lusty Jizzmop says they're just offering projections on what might have happened.
Old 03-01-2015, 06:51 PM   #609
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Read UC's quote again. It makes perfect sense and no one will have any idea what the fuck you were trying to prove with it. Havent you embarrassed yourself enough for a day?
He obviously has no daily limit on embarrassment
Old 03-01-2015, 06:54 PM   #610
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You have not been able to refute how the bombs prompted Hirohito to act, shamman, or that ultimately it was his surrender broadcast that brought an end to the Pacific War; meanwhile, shamman, you have nothing substantive to prove that the survey's points were anything more than unsubstantiated "conjecture and hypotheticals".

Quote:
It's you who has been embarrassed today, shamman.

Quote:
He says indisputably but his butt buddy Lusty Jizzmop says they're just offering projections on what might have happened.
Simple "cause and effect", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Hirohito taped his surrender broadcast after hearing about the bombs.

Quote:
He obviously has no daily limit on embarrassment
It's you and your butt-buddy, shamman, who have been embarrassed, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-01-2015, 07:21 PM   #611
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have not been able to refute how the bombs prompted Hirohito to act, shamman, or that ultimately it was his surrender broadcast that brought an end to the Pacific War; meanwhile, shamman, you have nothing substantive to prove that the survey's points were anything more than unsubstantiated "conjecture and hypotheticals".

It's you who has been embarrassed today, shamman.

Simple "cause and effect", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Hirohito taped his surrender broadcast after hearing about the bombs.

you have nothing substantive to prove that the survey's points were anything more than unsubstantiated "conjecture and hypotheticals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you see that?? The idiot just asked me to prove the results of THE ONLY OFFICIAL, EXPERT STUDY on the subject. This is the study done by professionals and researchers that had any sort of relevance to the subject and any sort of credibility when it comes to time frame and opinion bias. Whats next? Do you want me to prove to you that gravity is real?

I am tempted to offer you a large sum of money to not reproduce. You would seriously Inhibit the gene pool if you do.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:27 PM   #612
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you see that?? The idiot just asked me to prove the results of THE ONLY OFFICIAL, EXPERT STUDY on the subject. This is the study done by professionals and researchers that had any sort of relevance to the subject and any sort of credibility when it comes to time frame and opinion bias. Whats next? Do you want me to prove to you that gravity is real?

I am tempted to offer you a large sum of money to not reproduce. You would seriously Inhibit the gene pool if you do.
You can't validate their conjectures and hypotheticals, shamman, nor can you disprove Hirohito's role in ending the war after learning about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, shamman.
Old 03-01-2015, 07:32 PM   #613
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can't validate their conjectures and hypotheticals, shamman, nor can you disprove Hirohito's role in ending the war after learning about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, shamman.
You're right. I can't validate them. Want to know why? Because I don't need to. Just like I don't need to prove Einstein's theory of relativity, or I don't need to prove the law of gravity. SOMEONE WITH MORE KNOWLEDGE AND/OR MORE EXPERIENCE HAS DONE IT ALREADY.

How thick is your skull dip shit? The only burden of proof lies with you.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:38 PM   #614
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're right. I can't validate them. Want to know why? Because I don't need to. Just like I don't need to prove Einstein's theory of relativity, or I don't need to prove the law of gravity. SOMEONE WITH MORE KNOWLEDGE AND/OR MORE EXPERIENCE HAS DONE IT ALREADY.

How thick is your skull dip shit? The only burden of proof lies with you.
Not only can you NOT validate or substantiate the conjectures and hypotheticals in the survey, it's obvious your stupid ass didn't actually read the actual report, did you, shamman?
Old 03-01-2015, 07:49 PM   #615
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not only can you NOT validate or substantiate the conjectures and hypotheticals in the survey, it's obvious your stupid ass didn't actually read the actual report, did you, shamman?
Ok

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women