Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162500
Yssup Rider60328
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35826
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2022, 07:05 AM   #46
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
What if you had directed this at me and I said "No, haven't watched a minute of it, I get my analysis from Fox news and that's all I need to make a decision".

I predict you would be ROTFL and rightful so. But when you say it, it sounds right to you?

Let me guess what you read "It's all BS", that's the analysis from the Left leaning media.

And a question I'm dying to hear the answer to, if the Republicans take the House and start TV hearings on the connection of President Biden to Hunter's business deals, will you watch like you expect people on the right to do with the Jan. 6th hearings or will you wait till CNN or other left leaning media "
analyzes
" it and tells you what happened which will be "it's all BS"?
I tend to read multiple sources before coming to a decision. Unforunately people like you dismiss anything in the media other than shows like Tucker Carlson. The media is seldom incorrect on reporting the news. Out of tens of thousands of articles in the news you would be hard pressed to find more than a handful of articles that were incorrect. It is a fall back routine for the right -- news bias.

I am very interested in the Hunter Biden investigations. I really don't care about Hunter but I want to see proof that Joe was involved in any way in Hunter's possible illegal activities. I doubt it but I won't make any statement with a 100% guarantee.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 08:27 AM   #47
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Speed. You’re trying to explain something they can’t grasp. They believe opinion shows are news because the channel says news in the title. I never take HF’s positions seriously on this because he believes the best reporting on TV comes from Tucker. That tells you all you need to know. Tucker’s attys in court filings and argument that no one should take Tucker seriously. Yet HF does so anyway. Then claims to be informed. I stopped arguing stuff like that with him long ago. It’s like arguing with Ripmany but with longer prose.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 01:53 PM   #48
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Speed. You’re trying to explain something they can’t grasp. They believe opinion shows are news because the channel says news in the title. I never take HF’s positions seriously on this because he believes the best reporting on TV comes from Tucker. That tells you all you need to know. Tucker’s attys in court filings and argument that no one should take Tucker seriously. Yet HF does so anyway. Then claims to be informed. I stopped arguing stuff like that with him long ago. It’s like arguing with Ripmany but with longer prose.

I find that very un-necessary and insulting.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 02:09 PM   #49
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I tend to read multiple sources before coming to a decision. Unforunately people like you dismiss anything in the media other than shows like Tucker Carlson.

And yet I cite the New York Times, Washington Post, Politico and other left leaning sources ( occasionally they get some things right ) often in my arguments so that statement is demonstrably false.

The media is seldom incorrect on reporting the news.

Give me a minute to get off the floor that I fell to laughing!!! No bigger incorrect reporting for 4 years of Trump and Russia, Russia, Russia. The entire media was incorrect concerning the investigation of the FBI into Carter Page in which they had to lie to keep the investigation going. I could write a frikin book on all the incorrect stories passed by the media in the last 6 years. And now, in case you haven't heard from the sources you don't want to hear from, we have whistleblowers at the FBI telling us of the corruption and bias at the FBI over Hunters laptop. Don't even get me started on the incorrect stories about Covid. History will show that our media got most of the Covid story wrong but will not admit it to this day.

Out of tens of thousands of articles in the news you would be hard pressed to find more than a handful of articles that were incorrect. It is a fall back routine for the right -- news bias.

A fall back for the right huh? When it is routine for this media to support the Democrat party no matter how egregious their conduct.

I am very interested in the Hunter Biden investigations.

Yeah, I can tell.

I really don't care about Hunter

I don't either, he is nothing but Joe, that's a whole different kettle of fish.

but I want to see proof that Joe was involved in any way in Hunter's possible illegal activities.

You say you want to see proof, I tell you were to get that proof but you don't trust the source. I'm not asking you to trust the source, I'm asking you to listen to the evidence that the media you take from is not "covering". They tell you that it is BS, you believe them and you are done with the story.

I doubt it but I won't make any statement with a 100% guarantee.

Nor should you but then you openly admit that you haven't seen and heard what I have.

You didn't answer my question. If the Republican House holds hearings on President Biden's connections to Hunter's business deals, will you watch or wait for analysis from others?
Old 10-11-2022, 03:28 PM   #50
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I find that very un-necessary and insulting.
Yeah, sure ya do. But you would admit that you believe Tucker is reporting the news. And that he’s the best at it. I’m sure I can find a supporting quote if you claim you didn’t say such a thing. If I somehow stated something about you that is untrue, please clarify for me.
Old 10-11-2022, 05:51 PM   #51
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Yeah, sure ya do. But you would admit that you believe Tucker is reporting the news. And that he’s the best at it. I’m sure I can find a supporting quote if you claim you didn’t say such a thing. If I somehow stated something about you that is untrue, please clarify for me.

Tucker is commenting on the news. he's not Walter Cronkite and isn't trying to be.

Fox was the only outlet on Tucker's show that held an extensive interview with Bobulinski prior to the election. the NY Post was censored by twittybird for posting about Hunter's laptop based in part on Bobulinski.

now .. the main stream press has abandoned the "Russki disinformation" narrative and acknowledged the laptop as authentic and the emails Bobulinski provided which corroborate Hunter.

you'll say is doesn't matter, Hunter isn't president. but his dad is and selling influence is compromising Biden as president.

think about that. and what it really means to the US.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 06:31 PM   #52
Tigbitties38
BANNED

Fox news says Carlson can't be believed.

Bubolicious?
Let me know when he says something under oath other than he pleads the 5th.
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 06:57 PM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
Fox news says Carlson can't be believed.

Bubolicious?
Let me know when he says something under oath other than he pleads the 5th.

can Rachel Maddow be believed if MSNBC was being sued? they'd say the same thing.

explain why the FBI never followed up with an interview with Bobulinski.
interesting that .....

thank you valued poster.
Old 10-11-2022, 07:27 PM   #54
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Because they didn’t believe what he said, I suspect.
Old 10-11-2022, 07:40 PM   #55
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Because they didn’t believe what he said, I suspect.

the NY Times reversed their position it was "Russian Propaganda" based on his evidence that they confirmed.
Old 10-11-2022, 07:49 PM   #56
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

The NYT is not the DoJ. And ultimately whether the laptop was real has nothing to do with whether they needed to speak with Bubbles. Did he make any allegations against Joe that could be substantiated? Did he provide anything more than “I felt” Joe was involved. I didn’t see anything in what he said that went beyond that. What’s to follow up with him on if he didn’t have anything but what he felt. There’s nothing on the laptop that matters with respect to Joe. And why would the DoJ care that Bubbles got scammed by Hunter?
Old 10-11-2022, 07:55 PM   #57
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

And yet we hear that the DOJ, according to agents, has enough to move forward with an indictment but the AG if he does this at all, will wait till after the mid-terms as not to effect the elections.

So, they have enough to show Hunter violated the law in his business deals but none of that shows up on the laptop? Right.

The 20 whistleblowers at the FBI, are complaining that the agency is covering up/ buried the Hunter laptop story. The lead investigator has resigned and just like the Peter Strzok episode, we find out that two other FBI agents on the Hunter story have donated to the Democrat party. Not against the law but can show bias which Inspector Horowitz said he couldn't prove in a court of law even though all the evidence of bias was spelled out in the Strzok- Paige e-mails.

Hang in their, this story is far from over and one might say, is just beginning. Apparently Hunter was offered a plea deal ( speculation ) but I'll bet there are more than a few people including Dad that sure as hell don't want to see Hunter cross examined in a court of law.

Just like Winter "it's coming, it's coming".
Old 10-11-2022, 08:01 PM   #58
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
The NYT is not the DoJ. And ultimately whether the laptop was real has nothing to do with whether they needed to speak with Bubbles. Did he make any allegations against Joe that could be substantiated? Did he provide anything more than “I felt” Joe was involved. I didn’t see anything in what he said that went beyond that. What’s to follow up with him on if he didn’t have anything but what he felt. There’s nothing on the laptop that matters with respect to Joe. And why would the DoJ care that Bubbles got scammed by Hunter?

the emails on the laptop that Bobulinski provided to the NY Times. it forced them to reverse their contention the reports of the laptop's contents were russki disinformation.

the emails show without doubt Cornpop Biden was directly involved in his son's dealings despite flat out lying about it. golf photos anyone? yeah keep believing Biden had no knowledge why his son suddenly goes a seat on Burisma for millions.

and that golf photo ..

bahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa

refute that.
Old 10-11-2022, 08:22 PM   #59
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Nothing to refute. There’s pics of me golfing with lots of people and I have no clue about their business. Even had dinner and tailgated at LSU games with ‘em. Still nothing to do with their business.

Nothing on the laptop involved Joe. There’s a big difference between it’s not Russian misinformation and it involves Joe. Point to a piece of “evidence” that coroborates any specific allegation by Bubbles. From what I heard him say it was all “I felt he was involved”. Never we talked business. In fact he said Joe left when he talked business. He did say Joe talked about losing people to cancer and an accident. Maybe that’s code for business in your mind.

If it’s so clear provide the proof. Lay it out. Can’t be that complex.
Old 10-11-2022, 08:33 PM   #60
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Nothing to refute. There’s pics of me golfing with lots of people and I have no clue about their business. Even had dinner and tailgated at LSU games with ‘em. Still nothing to do with their business.

Nothing on the laptop involved Joe. There’s a big difference between it’s not Russian misinformation and it involves Joe. Point to a piece of “evidence” that coroborates any specific allegation by Bubbles. From what I heard him say it was all “I felt he was involved”. Never we talked business. In fact he said Joe left when he talked business. He did say Joe talked about losing people to cancer and an accident. Maybe that’s code for business in your mind.

If it’s so clear provide the proof. Lay it out. Can’t be that complex.
if you say so.

bahahhahaaaaaaa

New FBI whistleblower claims bureau leadership slow-walked Hunter Biden investigation

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...gation-johnson

code name "tunderbidenballs"

lol i'm watching "Thunderball" great Bond flick.

wasn't Chris Steele an MI6 operative?

yep.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Steele

this is your foreign interference in a US election. the Steele dossier. paid for by the Clinton campaign. (sorry precious it's the truth)

and completely discredited, unlike Hunter's laptop.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women