Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41572
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2014, 08:53 AM   #46
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
Wow - just wow... Another ad hominem attack! How original. If you really wanted to contribute to this thread (and your posts so far indicate you don't or maybe you're incapable of doing so), you might try some research; point out examples supported by logic; cite actual instances that support a position, etc.

Instead we get the same old "racist, racist, racist" rant that turns people who really do think off.
I'm bored with you and your obvious, endless attempts to goat me into a keyboard battle. I've said what I wanted, and so have you... You can have the last word Einstein... I'm done
Frique-Me is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 01:20 PM   #47
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frique-Me View Post
I'm bored with you and your obvious, endless attempts to goat me into a keyboard battle. I've said what I wanted, and so have you... You can have the last word Einstein... I'm done
Merry Christmas
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 07:53 PM   #48
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

This thread is a new low.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 03:09 AM   #49
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
I thought the "Merry Christmas" was a nice touch...
Old 12-17-2014, 10:27 AM   #50
Trill Jackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
I thought the "Merry Christmas" was a nice touch...

Damn man, get a life or book a provider.

You're still up at 4:09am spewing your hatred?
Trill Jackson is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:48 AM   #51
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Jackson View Post
Damn man, get a life or book a provider.

I get up at about 0400 every morning. Old habit from my military days. Not sure how "Merry Christmas" is spewing hatred, but I guess you're one of those people who hate Santa Claus. Merry Christmas anyway.
Old 12-17-2014, 02:39 PM   #52
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:

" giddyup giddyup 409, nothing can catch her, nothing can touch my 409, 409"...

hey, just trying to ease a few tensions... if a fun Beach Boys ditty can't do it, it's hopeless..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 05:55 PM   #53
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I am more than fed up with folks like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, ad nauseam caterwauling about what us white folks need to do and need to stop doing to our black brothers and sisters. White men seem to be their perpetual target, so let's examine some facts:

1. It was a white man who issued the Emancipation Proclamation.
2. It was a white-man dominated Congress that passed the 13th Amendment, which abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime.
3. It was a white-man dominated Congress that passed the 14th Amendment, which, inter alia, gave state and federal citizenship to all persons regardless of race.
4. It was a white-man dominated Congress that passed the 15th Amendment, which granted African American men the right to vote by declaring that the "right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."
5. It was a white-man dominated Congress that passed the Civil Rights Acts of 1866, 1964 and 1991.
6. It was a white-man dominated Congress that passed The Voting Rights Act of 1965 that prohibits racial discrimination in voting.
7. It was a white-man dominated Congress that passed the Equal Employment Opportunity Act, the results of which created quotas for and requirements that minorities be hired for jobs, regardless of whether there were more qualified white applicants.
8. Universities have established lower ACT and SAT score requirements and enacted other procedures that discriminate against white applicants to increase minority enrollments. They have also established curriculums such as "Black American Studies" to provide a better likelihood of success for these students.
9. Blacks, which represent about 13% of the population, are 39% of the welfare recipients, again benefiting out of proportion to a white-man enacted law.
10. And pick your own Affirmative Action Program to cite.

I could go on, but I hope I've made my point.

All of this might sound "racist, racist, racist" as Diane Ragsdale likes to say, but contraire. I'm simply trying to point out that us white folks have done quite a bit to improve opportunities for people of color, but most of these opportunities require some initiative on the part of the black community.

There are a lot of very successful blacks, including our current President. And he got there with the help of a lot of us white folks. Strangely he doesn't sound all that appreciative.
You failed to mention that each white man was conservative and believed in liberty for all. The Liberal Progressives have worked to keep the minorities in the plantation with vigorous love and best for you promises sugar sweet packed with easy street to keep them in power.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 06:03 PM   #54
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Are you going to leave out the negative things the "white man" has done?

U.S. Slavery

Jim Crow

Constant war all over the world

Colonialism

The establishment of a caste system in our oligarchy of a government

Murdering 50-100 million Native Americans and stealing their land

I guess we could go on and on...

The point is the people in power control negative and positive things that happen. If you want to take credit for the positives then you should take credit for the negatives as well.
Yep a Liberal Progressive well spoken. Won't spend a minute debating as it does take intellectual rational reasoning to weigh the best for our national interests, including our offspring and theirs thereafter. Done that; doesn't work.

Liberal Progressives make up their facts despite reality.

Yep I am Conservative , with a big heart for those who can't take care of themselves; but kick ass of those who can.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:14 PM   #55
theboss21422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Op needs to read a non-pc history book those amendments and acts of equality weren't made to advance the AA but mere business decision to keep the country whole, cause a divided nation is a weak nation
theboss21422 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:29 PM   #56
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
I know, right?

Glad I happen to look at this fuckery of a thread.

The OP needs to take his ass, thoughts, and opinions to the forums on stormfront.

Also, my screening just got a bit easier.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 02:46 AM   #57
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss21422 View Post
Op needs to read a non-pc history book those amendments and acts of equality weren't made to advance the AA but mere business decision to keep the country whole, cause a divided nation is a weak nation
"The ratification came eight months after the end of the war, but it represented the culmination of the struggle against slavery. When the war began, some in the North were against fighting what they saw as a crusade to end slavery. Although many northern Democrats and conservative Republicans were opposed to slavery's expansion, they were ambivalent about outlawing the institution entirely. The war's escalation after the First Battle of Bull Run, Virginia, in July 1861 caused many to rethink the role that slavery played in creating the conflict. By 1862, Lincoln realized that it was folly to wage such a bloody war without plans to eliminate slavery. In September 1862, following the Union victory at the Battle of Antietam in Maryland, Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation, declaring that all slaves in territory still in rebellion on January 1, 1863, would be declared forever free. The move was largely symbolic, as it only freed slaves in areas outside of Union control, but it changed the conlfict from a war for the reunification of the states to a war whose objectives included the destruction of slavery.

Lincoln believed that a constitutional amendment was necessary to ensure the end of slavery. In 1864, Congress debated several proposals. Some insisted on including provisions to prevent discrimination against blacks, but the Senate Judiciary Committee provided the eventual language. It borrowed from the Northwest Ordinance of 1787, when slavery was banned from the area north of the Ohio River. The Senate passed the amendment in April 1864."

The above quote is from one of many sources I could cite, and a link to it is listed below. I'd like to see your references.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...dment-ratified
Old 12-18-2014, 02:53 AM   #58
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
I know, right?

Glad I happen to look at this fuckery of a thread.

The OP needs to take his ass, thoughts, and opinions to the forums on stormfront.

Also, my screening just got a bit easier.
Another personal attack on me, with absolutely no data to support it. I don't know if you're incapable of doing any research or just too lazy, but either way, your comments are plenty lame without some data to refute my data.

Do some research, or, if your "my screening just got a bit easier" comment means you've blocked my posts, thank you.

And if it means you'd refuse to see me, again, thank you. I see ladies of all ages, sizes, shapes, and ethnic backgrounds, and I treat all of them with kindness and respect. I expect the same treatment, and it appears you're incapable of it.
Old 12-18-2014, 07:35 AM   #59
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

[QUOTE=Wheretonow;1056154368 The war's escalation after the First Battle of Bull Run, Virginia, in July 1861 caused many to rethink the role that slavery played in creating the conflict. [/QUOTE]

you can tell this was written by a Southerner... the Union Army called that skirmish "the Battle at Manassas"..

at the risk of going off on a tangent.. or once again steering this thread off course, I should say.. I noticed this piece from Michelle Obama, concerning examples of racism she has encountered personally... OMG, really? a lady asked you to get an item off a shelf for you?

please... this comment will be dissected and ridiculed... what a slap to those who have really endured examples of racism.. Obama sounds like she is more upset that the lady at Target didn't recognize her as the First Lady.. could it be that Obama, at almost 6 feet tall, was the right size to get something down from a shelf?

nah.. it's racism.. it couldn't be anything else..

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...et_821756.html#!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:48 AM   #60
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I can relate. People ask me to bend over all the time.

And speaking of bent over....this thread should be bent over. All this hatred is really bringing me down. Its the season to love your fellow man and be grateful for what you have been blessed with.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women