Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70790
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2016, 06:11 AM   #46
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post

In all honestly I'd much rather see a girl who gives an awesome BBBJ @ 80-100 2 times a month, vs spending 250 for a CBJ and only see you once and never repeat. I don't care how hot you are.

Good luck on your endevaours and maybe if/when you come back things will go better for you.
It doesn't work that way. Oftentimes, women (yes, we ARE women first and foremost) are brainwashed into thinking lower rates increase the probability of returning clients. Nope. *from my experience those gifting more repeat again, and again, and again. Geez OP, Im glad you're leaving!

-Eva Damita
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 10:21 AM   #47
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
It doesn't work that way. Oftentimes, women (yes, we ARE women first and foremost) are brainwashed into thinking lower rates increase the probability of returning clients. Nope. *from my experience those gifting more repeat again, and again, and again. Geez OP, Im glad you're leaving!

-Eva Damita
Why you so glad she's leaving when you're still here? I think you brainwashed yourself believing the opposite what txboi posted from a clients point of view.

My guess would be, great service with lower rates will have you booked solid instead of always complaining about rates getting watered down by the hot new talent rolling in here daily, not saying you do that kinda thing.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 11:15 AM   #48
NinaReneé
Highly Reviewed CW Queen

User ID: 278748
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I Applaud You Best Friend. I Agree There Is Alot Of Drama On This Site Especially From The Ones That Have Nothing Better To Do.
At The Same Time Girls Are Going To Do What They Choose. If They Want To Be Desperate Let Them. Taking Time Away From Eccie Is Probably A Good Thing I've Taken Breaks Here & There As Well. Do You Babygirl & You'll Be Fine. At The End Of The Day Its Your Business!....Now Let's Get Some Drinks.
NinaReneé is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 12:16 PM   #49
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Why you so glad she's leaving when you're still here? I think you brainwashed yourself believing the opposite what txboi posted from a clients point of view.

My guess would be, great service with lower rates will have you booked solid instead of always complaining about rates getting watered down by the hot new talent rolling in here daily, not saying you do that kinda thing.
I am so glad that you asked!

In any unhappy relationship - be it marriage, membership, a contract etc, I am happy for the severing of that relationship so both may be happy. If she decided to stay, I would also be happy because she's happy.

My observations and what I *personally have *lived out, patterns *I've observed and experienced the past 7 years is different from Txboi's *beliefs and far from me "brainwashing myself ". I understand the logic of his speculations, however it is not always true. I am not here to alter your opinion on the matter or his. I am simply speaking for myself. I respect everybody's opinion here as an adult and I have no intention on altering their opinions. I do not mind enlightening others on my perspective.

I truly hope you have a wonderful day as well as remarkable weekend, I certainly will!

-Eva Damita
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 12:19 PM   #50
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

What a bunch of horseshit.

Drama and board politics only exist IF you participate. Plenty of great ladies here, who never get involved in the drama and politics, and run their business with good success in exactly the manner they choose.

Don't let the screen door hit you on the way out....
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 12:21 PM   #51
Mrmarvin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Mrmarvin is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 12:31 PM   #52
jack_black81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

i personally dont notice any drama on this board b/c

A. I dont have time
B. I don't frequent the Co-ed section(i just happened to see this thread scrolling down)
C. I mainly visit the Mens Lounge and review section

Point being, drama on a message board is totally avoidable.
jack_black81 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 02:14 PM   #53
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaReneé View Post
I Applaud You Best Friend. I Agree There Is Alot Of Drama On This Site Especially From The Ones That Have Nothing Better To Do.
At The Same Time Girls Are Going To Do What They Choose. If They Want To Be Desperate Let Them. Taking Time Away From Eccie Is Probably A Good Thing I've Taken Breaks Here & There As Well. Do You Babygirl & You'll Be Fine. At The End Of The Day Its Your Business!....Now Let's Get Some Drinks.
This is coming from a hooker that would bareback a car bumper if she could. And who the fuck your think is paying for those drinks. You go girl
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 09:49 PM   #54
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
This is coming from a hooker that would bareback a car bumper if she could. And who the fuck your think is paying for those drinks. You go girl
I am curious "Peter" if you've seen any indy providers. No reviews of indys and you're pretty new but sure seem to know a lot. Only reviews are AMPs where it's not rocket surgery to get PA.

Oh yea...why isn't OP guested yet?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 04:07 AM   #55
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post

My observations and what I *personally have *lived out, patterns *I've observed and experienced the past 7 years is different from Txboi's *beliefs and far from me "brainwashing myself ". I understand the logic of his speculations, however it is not always true. I am not here to alter your opinion on the matter or his. I am simply speaking for myself. I respect everybody's opinion here as an adult and I have no intention on altering their opinions. I do not mind enlightening others on my perspective.

-Eva Damita
Those were my views from my experience in the hobby, I wasn't speaking for everyone else. Also my comment was more out the services (menu) not the rate.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women