Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #46
Guest031811
Account Disabled

User ID: 2652
My ECCIE Reviews

dragon,
check ur PMs
Guest031811 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:33 PM   #47
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

What I have learned from this post: Be polite and nice to the ladies, but don't show anything of your real humanity to them. Not only are they not interested, personal interaction bothers them. In fact, turns them off. Sounds like they are only in it for the money.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:24 PM   #48
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyrubble View Post
What I have learned from this post: Be polite and nice to the ladies, but don't show anything of your real humanity to them. Not only are they not interested, personal interaction bothers them. In fact, turns them off. Sounds like they are only in it for the money.

Barney,
I'm going to disagree with you. In fact as an older woman who does *understand* men a lot more than one might realize. It's okay, to talk about yourself to a *woman* in this hobby & to *share* things about (you).
Many of us *mature woman* are not at all insensitive as you might think.

However, Do not talk about your wife/kids & family. Sorry but when it comes to your S/O & kids. That borders on being indiscreet and exposing too much information. The hobby is about you not about them. And thus they should never be a part of your conversations.

Also: Be mindful of whom you spend time & with AND with what information about yourself you share with them.
Not every provider is a discreet nor understanding provider. Same applies with hobbyist. Sad but true!!
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:00 PM   #49
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

how unfortunately true.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:10 AM   #50
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Point taken, Wicked Milf.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:01 AM   #51
textodd11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Brittany,

I never said you should get out of the hobby, I simply asked if maybe you should ask yourself if it was truly something that was right for you as an individual. It appears you have asked yourself that and are content with the answers.

The reason I asked is because the hobby is a very unique world and it takes a very special type of person with unique qualities and ideas to be a good provider and yet maintain their sanity. Some of the underlying tone of your responses on not only this, but other threads here and back on ASPD has painted the men in the hobby as well, less than flattering. That's all. As we all know, when something is posted online, we cannot know the writer's voice inflections, facial expressions, context or other factors which would indicate their intent. So we must individually extrapolate the intent from the literal and sometimes get it wrong. Once again, if I have done so, I apologize.

So we can agree to disagree. I am truly a believer that if more people simply accepted that as a solution, the world would be a happier place and we would all get along much better.

I do agree however that you may want to put something in your ads about your preferences not to know about marital status and other preferences you have expressed so that both you and the client will have the best experience possible.
textodd11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:45 AM   #52
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

Some things are better left unsaid.....

Everyone has different opinions about EVERYTHING! From married clients to perfume to body type preferences. To each their own.

As a provider, we must be able to be an individual experience for each person we see. some do not want to talk about their SO's and some need to. I am open to hearing about it and I don't need to hear about your home life. I am interested in who you are so I can be the best provider for you right then. If that means you want to talk about your sick wife, or the wife that won't show you the passion you need; then by all means.

As far as the thing with Brittany ... as I stated I respect your opinion, and you are entitled to it. But as far as "hobby" wise goes.. the large portion of the men on here are married.. so stating all the ways in which he shouldn't hobby or ways that would help him to not.. may not be the best course of action. Just a thought...

The comment about this is about the money to us providers.. You are completely wrong in my case.. If it was about just the money.. I would have stopped a long time ago. I love my job. I wish society wasn't so judgmental and we could be open about our profession. I enjoy my clients; not just for the bill they helped to pay, but for their company, their touch, and their efforts to please me just as I please them. Some of my clients have turned into true friends that hang out with me outside of having to pay me for it. I know who they are and about their lives. So.. NO ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY!

I may not be married, but I have a void that needs to be filled. I do not have time for a bf, and definitely couldn't afford it financially. So, hobbyist give me the passion and desire I need without the hassel of a relationship. Its a two way street. We are all here bc we need something. Let's not judge someone on "WHY" they need it.

With that being said... peace love and cookie!
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #53
Buonas
Gaining Momentum

Generally speaking, I do not think it is a provider's business if a client is married or not.
If a client sees a provider on a regular basis, they might gain enough mutual trust to talk about such matters. And: such mutual trust would actually enhance their time together.
Buonas is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #54
Chisum
Premium Access

Encounters: 115

Quote:
I am happily married or happy with my significant other female. I hobby because I long for the undivided attention from a beautiful lady. Spouses too often get caught up in day to day life to have the same intimacy and passion that can be found wth a provider. That doesn't mean that I love my wife/so any less. I adore her. I love conversation with a beautiful young woman who has a good head on her shoulders. I don't want nor need the drama of a mistress. When I am with a provider, I am there for a service and she is a service provider. It is a professional relationship that satisfies a need in my life.
Joe Montana [or Peyton Manning] play-action-back to pass... oh he has his wide reciever wide open behind the defender down the middle...perfect spiral cradled in stride...no one even close. Touchdown!
Chisum is offline   Quote