Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60478
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41868
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #46
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

It's a great thing to be a hobbyist and not the provider. Because if the ladies judged me on my appearance and weight I would never get laid. It's nice genuine girls who are able to look past flaws when others couldn't that makes this fun.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:37 PM   #47
Guest022613
Account Disabled

User ID: 23723
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't falsely advertise. I am a size 12; 5'8" and 160 lbs. Take it or leave it. Guys aren't always Honest about their weight Either you know. Clients want you to believe it's just 20 lbs but show up beyond obese. Gross.
Guest022613 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:51 PM   #48
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

Way back two years ago when I was still new. I went to see a lady who didn't like to see overweight guys. I didn't see her website saying her preference until she politely declined my visit. Now I let every woman know about my weight problem. I am 6'2 and weigh 300-315 depending on if I'm having a good week. Most of the time it doesn't bother the wonderful women on here. They are able to look past my belly and atleast see what's in my wallet. That is if they don't find my personality attractive.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #49
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Well i will be honest..i won't flip it on the hobbyiest.. I am in the business of pleasure ..not the business of being selective..the money to be made is all green and weighs the same..

Hobbyiest are not here for me to judge them..per say.. I mean i'm not here to worry about their weight, looks, income level etc.. be safe, sane, of age to play, money to spend and most of all be laid back and looking for just a fun experience.. anything else doesn't matter to me personally..

so in the regards of 'we have it so tough"..im not on that bandwagon.. i mean lets face facts.. at $200/hr 1 appt per day..5 days a week.. thats $1000 just factoring in the date only.. thats 5 hrs of actual work for $1000 ..however lets be honest again.. no one spends the hour actually "busy" factor in driving to/from the appt..if its outcall.. i mean at the most someone has maybe 2 or 3 hrs invested per day in this 1 appointment per day..

I don't know every guy out there.. but I venture to say many guys ain't working 15-20hrs a week TOPS and making $1000.. just ain't happening..

so #1 i don't even ask the guys weight or race..don't care.. why should I.. but.. I certainly don't have it harder than him.. he will take off work..scramble thru traffic to see me for an hour, while creating an excuse of why he was away so long, spend 200 bucks that he may work 8 hrs or more to make..to which i will work 1 to make.. on top of that he jumps thru hoops to get approval from me to spend said money on me.. ya.. he can be balding and bigger..he has earned it..i don't have it harder than this guy..

However..i got what the op was saying.. BE HONEST.. if your fat..say your fat.. the guy will find out..

just be honest..
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:37 PM   #50
delimex007

Encounters: 17
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
Well i will be honest..i won't flip it on the hobbyiest.. I am in the business of pleasure ..not the business of being selective..the money to be made is all green and weighs the same..

Hobbyiest are not here for me to judge them..per say.. I mean i'm not here to worry about their weight, looks, income level etc.. be safe, sane, of age to play, money to spend and most of all be laid back and looking for just a fun experience.. anything else doesn't matter to me personally..

so in the regards of 'we have it so tough"..im not on that bandwagon.. i mean lets face facts.. at $200/hr 1 appt per day..5 days a week.. thats $1000 just factoring in the date only.. thats 5 hrs of actual work for $1000 ..however lets be honest again.. no one spends the hour actually "busy" factor in driving to/from the appt..if its outcall.. i mean at the most someone has maybe 2 or 3 hrs invested per day in this 1 appointment per day..

I don't know every guy out there.. but I venture to say many guys ain't working 15-20hrs a week TOPS and making $1000.. just ain't happening..

so #1 i don't even ask the guys weight or race..don't care.. why should I.. but.. I certainly don't have it harder than him.. he will take off work..scramble thru traffic to see me for an hour, while creating an excuse of why he was away so long, spend 200 bucks that he may work 8 hrs or more to make..to which i will work 1 to make.. on top of that he jumps thru hoops to get approval from me to spend said money on me.. ya.. he can be balding and bigger..he has earned it..i don't have it harder than this guy..

However..i got what the op was saying.. BE HONEST.. if your fat..say your fat.. the guy will find out..

just be honest..

DeAnna, That was the best post in this thread and that is what it is all about. Just be HONEST !!
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:31 AM   #51
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29
Default Smaller than their pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyansFun View Post
what if someone is smaller than their pics?? hee hee
Really!? I'm gonna require some proof, ya know...

I'm just sayin'

Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:00 AM   #52
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default berkleigh while i have

always found you attractive your rationale kinda confuses me. You say it takes you 2 hrs to prepare yourself and your high very high maintanence yet you scold op for not going for whats on the inside. 2nd you say if you gals held looks against guys you wouldn't make any money. i guess thats the point. guys who are not Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise pay money so they can bang hot looking women they otherwise would not get the chance too. most avg or below avg looking guys could pick up avg or below avg looking women at a bar without difficulty but they are willing to pay for the looks, the guarantees, the skills [all important factors]. if its all about whats on the inside if one of us guys is a very nice person will you bang us every day for nothing. of course not for you girls its a business and your selling a commodity.. your body.. if the guy wants to buy a certain look in that commodity is that wrong. i gotta think you don't drive a polka dot car or wear ugly clothes. if we guys only get to hobby a few times a year are we wrong to want what we want AND to expect when the door opens that girl looks like we thought she would whether she took the photos last night or last decade. i love the women, commraderies and friendships brought by a board like this but remember what this board is about first and foremost its for guys to meet women from which to buy sex and share their experiences with other guys with similar interests. its about women meeting guys who will pay them for sex and sharing their experiences and concerns with other women and men. that being said maybe we need to get back to posting great pics in best tushes post and all just get along
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
If we posted we didn't want to see short or overweight men WE WOULDN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING MONEY....

We, as providers overlook LOTS AND LOTS because its YOU that chooses US.

All in all I assume this mans mother didn't teach him its what's on the inside that matters.
He seems ignorant for posting this really when he should've kept his mouth shut.

Maybe I should too but that's not gonna happen.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:22 AM   #53
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Just MY .02...

The OP (I don't think) was slamming anyone. He was just speaking of truth in advertising (?). Right?

Just the way I read it...men or women...don't say that you are 6' tall if you are 5' and don't state that you weigh 110 if you are 150...something like that? Old, old photos would be a little misleading if you have changed a lot too.

Just trying to be peaceful here.

Someone mentioned it but what about someone who has LOST weight? If you were expecting a heavier lady and she turned out to be thin, would you see her or would you cancel and run?
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:34 PM   #54
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnurse View Post
Just MY .02...

Someone mentioned it but what about someone who has LOST weight? If you were expecting a heavier lady and she turned out to be thin, would you see her or would you cancel and run?
Not if she has breast like Vicki
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:30 PM   #55
mayday
Valued Poster

I don't know what has happened over the years, but all you have to do is go to any store and watch all the buffalo pass by. both men and women. its a national disgrace. its not that hard to lose some pounds but I think most people just don't care. then they find out they have a serious health problem. as a doctor friend of mine said, you don't see many fat old people. thats because they're dead.
mayday is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #56
SailsOfCharon
Valued Poster

Actually, I meant this to be a little more then just another one of those "false advertisement" threads. I should have made mention of pictures. Here are some examples:

1) Lets call this provider "Dixie". A few months ago, there was a review of Dixie. IIRC, the reviewer scheduled a multi-hour session (an overnight?) and at one point, the reviewer took some pictures of Dixie during their time together. The reviewer posted some of those pictures in his review. When I saw those pictures, all I could say to myself was "Who is that girl and why did she eat Dixie?" Seriously! Dixie had gained a lot of weight. I quickly went to Dixie's profile and the pictures in her profile were obviously older because they still showed Dixie lean and hot looking. This was a few months ago and maybe since then, Dixie has gone on a diet and lost some weight.(?) I have no idea because Dixie has not posted any new/recent pictures (at least, I have not seen any). Based on the last pictures that I have seen of Dixie, thanks - but no thanks. Dixie has gained too much weight and I am no longer attracted to her.

2) Lets call this provider "Winona". I have always thought that Winona was attractive. She had a super nice body and a really pretty face. Around a year ago, she posted some new pictures and it was obvious that Winona had gained some weight. No problem for me since she still looked great. Fast forward a few months later and she posted some newer pictures. As before, it was obvious that Winona had gained even more weight compared to the previous pictures, but in my opinion she still looked good (but notice that I did not say she looked "great"). Fast forward a few months later to the present and all I can say is "Holy Crap!". Winona has gained even more weight. Her ass has become very large, she no longer has that nice womanly figure she once had, and the ol' double chin is starting to show. At this point, I no longer consider Winona attractive and I would not bother taking the time/money and money to see her.

3) Last, but not least, lets call this provider "Lola". Sadly, there are several ladies on this forum that are like Lola. At one point in time, Lola had a great body and would always show it off (pictures on her website, ECCIE profile, etc.). Unfortunately, Lola's current pictures are suspect. Why are Lola's current pictures suspect? Lola is covering her body with either a corset or a sheet to hide the weight gain…OR she is using creative photography by angling her body in such a way to try to hide the weight gain… OR, she is using, GASP, Photoshop! OR…etc., etc., etc. I have to say that one provider has gone too far with the Photoshop. There is no question she gained weight (just read the reviews and look at her recent pictures) and had the mid-section of her body Photoshop'ed to remove her flabby gut. How do I know this? Who ever Photoshop'ed her flabby gut completely removed her belly button… and I know for a fact that she has one!

In just the last couple of weeks or so, here are a few comments posted from reviews of 3 different ladies:

1) "a little larger ass than the pics indicate".
2) "easily 20 pounds heavier" (then her pics).
3) "site says... I would say the waist measurement may be a bit off".

So, I read those comments and my question to all of you is...

What am I supposed to do with that info? Ignore it and take the risk and end up getting duped? No way.

For the record, all of those ladies are now off the list.

Am I being superficial? Heck yeah! I'm a guy and I am allowed to be superficial.

What a lady does regarding her appearance and weight is her business.

All I was trying to get at in this thread is guys do notice the comments and, of course, the pictures.

Sails
SailsOfCharon is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:26 PM   #57
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Since we now have to watch our appearance, does that mean I can no longer open the door with rollers in my hair and my fuzzy slippers on with a moo-moo dress? DAMN IT!
Make that a flannel nightgown and I'm yours - LOL
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #58
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

I agree, for the most part, with the OP. If the ladies want to put up "old" pics, in their profile, deliberately deceiving guys into thinking that is accurate, then the guy setting the appointment and finding the pics are inaccurate, then the guy should turn around and walk away, I have a few times. As far as where I disagree, no one should tell the ladies what they "need to weigh to get his business" nor telling a provider she is too fat, WALDT.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:33 PM   #59
SexiKenni
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12312
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I recently had a baby and definitely gained some weight (20lbs) I was(am) very self conscious about it. With this being my primary source of income, it became necessary for me to go back to work before I got to lose the weight. I made every potential client aware of the weight gain before confirming appointment. I didn't get to update my pics before I saw a few people, and I got mixed reviews. Most said they loved the new additions(BOOBS GALORE). And the one semi- negative review I got didn't upset me because of the weight comments...what upset me was the word 'deceiving'! I definitely didn't expect to be labeled 'deceptive'. Since I haven't taken new pics I immediately replaced them with pictures that showed my current weight more accurately. I was embarrassed that I didn't think to change pictures sooner, but also pissed because the guy was such an asshole about it, after reassuring me in person it was no big deal. To his defense, in the review he said I was a sweetheart. If that's the case why be so harsh about the weight issue.

We are in the business of beauty and it is definitely important to keep things like weight in check. It would be ridiculous for me to complain about a hobbyists personal preferences, if you don't like bbw, bbw should not be forced upon you. But don't be so got damn insensitive about it. Especially with providers who recently gained weight. I'm just saying, it's not nice.

Maybe it's time for provider's to have a hobbyist review thread...
SexiKenni is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:36 PM   #60
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

See-- herein lies the problem. I can see 10 people, and each person will have a different perspective on my size.

Before I took my break, I advertised at 165. Some guys said I looked smaller, some said I was dead on, and one person had the audacity to claim I was 50 pounds over my claimed weight. Mind you, if any of them had ever asked, I would have happily hopped up on a scale to prove myself. My pics were within a few months of being taken--- and I openly admit to great angles and I always always ALWAYS mention that I'm a thick girl. I AM A BIGGER GIRL-- PERIOD. I HAVE A BIG ASS. I HAVE HAD CHILDREN. I AM WHAT I AM

Now I'm back after a 4 month break. Being stuck in school and in lab and studying has put 10 pounds on me, so I always mention in my ads that I'm a little heavier than my pics. I'm going to have new pics shortly-- but they won't be good for long as I have an appointment with a physical trainer next week. Its time to get my ass in gear.

The point is, you can be 100% honest, but the guys are so accustomed to being lied to that they accuse you of dishonesty even when you are being truthful.

In the end, I'm comfortable in my skin. I provide what I provide to the gents who like my type and my skills. I am losing weight, not for the hobby but for my health. Will it help my business? Most likely-- but thats not my primary objective.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women