Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2011, 09:50 PM   #46
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not putting down any of what the ladies said..I hope my experience would be different(crossing my fingers and my vagina..minou minou come to me)
I will certainly report to any girls interested
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:22 PM   #47
Guest082215
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Well I just thought it was a simple issue of supply and demand - with the way things are I know for a fact that many guys simply look to BP girls for relief more now than before because BP girls offer cheaper rates and half hour appointments - so they get more traffic (if that is what a gent wants - cheaper deal and half hour appointments).

I see more and more guys asking for info on BP girls and I find that it is simply a matter of economics and the supply demand (are there plenty of talent in the area at that time).

Now when gents want more GFE service, i find they tend to gravitate toward locals or established traveling girls who offer that for a higher price of course.

I for one have no interest in GFE whatsoever - I want to get in, get my freak on and get out. I dont need to kiss, be held, talk to the girl (get to know her etc), or figure out her favorite food etc. I want to play - PERIOD! But that is just me. So I tend to look toward BP girls who dont mind the in/out mentality - I just like very attractive spinner/athletic type girls.

So for me, at least, BP is sort of like shopping - sometimes you find deals on HOT items and sometimes you dont.

I just read VictoriaJolie's profile/website - I LOVE HER Looks but know that she is just way out of my price range for what I want (nothing against her at all) just a fact. I hope she has a great response while in town!

However, I will keep on searching the sea of potentials on BP to see if I get lucky.

Again, that is just me -

LFG
Guest082215 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:39 PM   #48
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Hdh new meaning, hundred dollar hotties! Why don't you guys post a thread for a wishlist. I'm sure if the girls knew they could come make money they would.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:45 PM   #49
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Outdoorsman, you are a multi hour client so I would think your booking in advance would help get the ladies here. I don't think you see the women that are the subject of this thread though.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #50
Guest082215
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Maybe we should! I dont think there is anything wrong with getting what you want - that is why there is diversity in this business. If you want the quick relief for cheap - you can get it on BP.

However, if you want multi hours GFE - then you can get that as well.

There is NOTHING wrong with either.

LFG
Guest082215 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:16 PM   #51
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Not knocking it LF I totally agree!
Old 05-03-2011, 08:44 PM   #52
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakefrontguy View Post
Well I just thought it was a simple issue of supply and demand - with the way things are I know for a fact that many guys simply look to BP girls for relief more now than before because BP girls offer cheaper rates and half hour appointments - so they get more traffic (if that is what a gent wants - cheaper deal and half hour appointments).

I see more and more guys asking for info on BP girls and I find that it is simply a matter of economics and the supply demand (are there plenty of talent in the area at that time).

Now when gents want more GFE service, i find they tend to gravitate toward locals or established traveling girls who offer that for a higher price of course.

I for one have no interest in GFE whatsoever - I want to get in, get my freak on and get out. I dont need to kiss, be held, talk to the girl (get to know her etc), or figure out her favorite food etc. I want to play - PERIOD! But that is just me. So I tend to look toward BP girls who dont mind the in/out mentality - I just like very attractive spinner/athletic type girls.

So for me, at least, BP is sort of like shopping - sometimes you find deals on HOT items and sometimes you dont.

I just read VictoriaJolie's profile/website - I LOVE HER Looks but know that she is just way out of my price range for what I want (nothing against her at all) just a fact. I hope she has a great response while in town!

However, I will keep on searching the sea of potentials on BP to see if I get lucky.

Again, that is just me -

LFG
Hey not offended at all..They each their own..It is better to find someone fitting your budget than try to bargain
As i travel i cannot go lower than i what i am home as i have travel expenses and cost for advertisement..It wouldn't make any sence

Do make your wishlist..I'm sure you will find it
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:49 AM   #53
rogerdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

from my perspective ... i NEVER inquire about someone who i am not totally serious about visiting. i almost never inquire because i am looking for a very specific encounter - i appreciate the ladies being up front about their situation.

i also hate that many hobbyists NCNS - that would make me crazy. i once was NCNS by a lady - never ever tried to see her again and i never try to see anyone who has been reported to NCNS.

i hope the economy turns around for all of us - i can't play around as much because of it.
rogerdodger is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 05:32 PM   #54
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I agree Heidi, I have been known to book four hours and overnighters. But I do not book those without first getting to know a lady. Unfortunately I have met ladies and after 15 mins I wanted out, lol. I do not want to throw down that much money and want to end the date after 15 mins. So, ladies I book multi hours with I have seen on a few occassions at the one hour price. But heidi thx for noticing.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:23 PM   #55
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, we notice babe, lol.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women