Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2013, 08:06 AM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
A little slow on the up-take, but yeah, that's what i'm implying very well may be the case.
So far the "implying" about Zimmerman's "intentions" and "motivations" has gotten a "not guilty" verdict.

I'll go with a "not guilty" .... until someone has some direct evidence and a confession.

And who ever used the word ... "smear" ... fits with your "implying"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:16 AM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What was the crime Zimmerman committed? Did I see you write .... "manslaughter"?

"!
He committed no crime beyond a reasonable doubt. That is wtf jury verdicts say. Nothing more, nothing less.
Quote:
So far the "implying" about Zimmerman's "intentions" and "motivations" has gotten a "not guilty" verdict.

I'll go with a "not guilty" .... until someone has some direct evidence and a confession.

And who ever used the word ... "smear" ... fits with your "implying"!
Like you haven't tried to smear Martin and his family....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:04 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
He committed no crime beyond a reasonable doubt. That is wtf jury verdicts say. Nothing more, nothing less.

Like you haven't tried to smear Martin and his family....
Actually, since Zimmerman was not proven guilty, he's still innocent as far as the law.

Of course, whoever thought you would pay any attention to the law?

Smearing? Martin? His "family"?

Martin and his family smeared, and are now smearing, themselves. Unfortunately, it may be that the Martin's attorney is pushing the agenda on a lawsuit, which keeps the mud stirring. Hopefully, they don't think they will get a "free ride" in a civil case in which they are seeking damages for the loss of their "little angel" .... their knowledge of how he earned his "wings" will be the subject of much cross-examination and controverting evidence. It wouldn't be the first time that jury awarded a dollar for the value of someone's life. Like leaving a penny on the table as a tip. Many lawyers who are simply trying to boost the publicity they get neglect to give the downside to clients for fear they will decide not to sue.

Free publicity ... for the media hounds. Embarrassment for the losing client.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Smearing? Martin? His "family"?

Yes hypocrite, that is what you bitch about and then turn around and do.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:05 PM   #50
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Actually, since Zimmerman was not proven guilty, he's still innocent as far as the law.
Obama hasn't been "proven guilty" relative to...well....anything.

We'll see how long your intellectual honesty lasts. Anyone wanna lay bets?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Obama hasn't been "proven guilty" relative to...well....anything.

We'll see how long your intellectual honesty lasts. Anyone wanna lay bets?
Has Obaminable been charged with any crime, yet?

Being stupid isn't against the law, yet. Otherwise you and some of your fellow comrades wouldn't get internet access to post.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:38 PM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Has Obaminable been charged with any crime, yet?
Odumbo's constituents are complicit in a crime: DUI -- Dimotards Under the Influence!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #53
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Odumbo's constituents are complicit in a crime: DUI -- Dimotards Under the Influence!
How about "Contributing to the Delinquency of a Bunch of Minors"?

They actually believe he is doing this country some good.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
How about "Contributing to the Delinquency of a Bunch of Minions"?

They actually believe he is doing this country some good.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:03 PM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Minions

Old 07-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #56
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Looks like a perfect pic of you IB JD Whirlly Old fart and your ilk.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:38 PM   #57
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I'm so sick of a certain segment of the black community that wants to play the victim. Hell, our so-called fearless leader walked right into that trap when he said he had been profiled b/c he was black. Black people need to get the fuck over it. The trial is OVER. The law was followed precisely as it should have been. Hell, if it weren't for some chicken shit, weak ass GOP governor who felt some idiotic need to placate the black community, THERE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN A TRIAL. The police rightly determined no crime had been committed. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass for Zimmerman-- other than the fact he was rail-roaded. What pisses me off are politicians who VIOLATE the law to placate a certain segment of the community. What Rick Scott did was immoral while wasting tax dollars to put on a show trial that would have made Uncle Joe Stalin proud. Only difference, the outcome was NOT rigged. Rick Scott lost my vote for his re-election. As for Obama and Holder, Obama is worse than Carter, and Holder could give Barney Fife a few lessons on ineptitude.
That is complete horseshit. A kid was shot to death under circumstances that many people believe were questionable at best. It is exactly the sort of scenario where a jury ought to decide. That's what happened and now it's over.

And, how do you know what the police "determined"? I can tell you from personal experience that decisions about charging people with crimes aren't necessarily made based on whether or not the police or the district attorney's office believe a crime was committed. Those decisions are based on whether or not the DA and/or police believe there is sufficient evidence to obtain a conviction. Two very different things.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:52 PM   #58
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

And POLITICS; especially the politics of race baiting.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
....... I can tell you from personal experience that decisions about charging people with crimes aren't necessarily made based on whether or not the police or the district attorney's office believe a crime was committed. Those decisions are based on whether or not the DA and/or police believe there is sufficient evidence to obtain a conviction. Two very different things.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #59
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
And POLITICS; especially the politics of race baiting.................
Has it occurred to you that your endless accusations of race-baiting are......race-baiting?

Halfwit.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:16 PM   #60
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
And, how do you know what the police "determined"? I can tell you from personal experience that decisions about charging people with crimes aren't necessarily made based on whether or not the police or the district attorney's office believe a crime was committed. Those decisions are based on whether or not the DA and/or police believe there is sufficient evidence to obtain a conviction. Two very different things.
First, when the police don't "charge" someone involving an offense as serious as killing someone, it tells me (in my personal experience) that those investigating the incident reviewed the evidence they had gathered with the "intake" ADA and the "intake" ADA, perhaps after brainstorming with co-ADAs decided there was no crime (in this case because the evidence showed self-defense to a level they were unable to overcome) or there was insufficient evidence to prove that a crime had been committed. For your edification: Excusable Homicide in Florida is NOT A CRIME. In addition "justifiable homicide" is ALSO NOT A CRIME. (In my "personal experience")

Secondly, those are not two different things ... if there is insufficient evidence to prove a crime ... there is no crime legally ... and the rest is speculation between your ears .. and all those "other people" ...

All I can add .. is .... I hope you ... and all those "other people" who think like you do ... don't ever get investigated for "a crime" and have the charges NOT FILED, because then when you answer a question regarding whether you have ever committed a crime .. you will have to answer "yes" ... and then explain ... unless, of course, you are "special" ....

Now why was it that a "special prosecutor" had to be assigned to the trial of the "no crime"?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women