Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2015, 09:43 AM   #46
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySoon View Post
Remember, Shep3.0 is probably of West European descent, honesty isn't their strong suit and his story should be taken with a grain of salt
Not so sure Shep is of Western European decent, I also agree that he may have been drinking kool - aid with no knowledge of the flavor. However, I disagree with the latter part of this statement. I don't think honesty is a characteristic you can attribute to any group of people. I also hold that every statement should be taken with a grain of salt (including yours and mines). Honestly, that statement sounds a little fucked up to me, however, I may be misunderstanding what your intention is behind this statement. To me it sounds like you just attributed dishonesty as a character trait in all individuals of Western European descent? If so, bad form sir!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 10:00 AM   #47
VerySoon
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
Not so sure Shep is of Western European decent, I also agree that he may have been drinking kool - aid with no knowledge of the flavor. However, I disagree with the latter part of this statement. I don't think honesty is a characteristic you can attribute to any group of people. I also hold that every statement should be taken with a grain of salt (including yours and mines). Honestly, that statement sounds a little fucked up to me, however, I may be misunderstanding what your intention is behind this statement. To me it sounds like you just attributed dishonesty as a character trait in all individuals of Western European descent? If so, bad form sir!
Nope, you're not misunderstanding me at all. They're a disgusting, dishonest, greedy race of people in my opinion. You'd be shocked at the number of providers who have told me that their European customers try to convince them that they should stop seeing anyone who isn't of European descent. Do Asian guys do that? Nope. Do Indian guys do that? Nope. Do Hispanic guys do that? Nope. Do African American guys do that? Nope. Only Europeans are that petty, sick, and insecure, get over yourselves!
VerySoon is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 10:04 AM   #48
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite."

- Nelson Mandela

I digress...
Old 03-30-2015, 10:06 AM   #49
EJ Dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I personally wouldn't see any provider that had a NBA policy. I have had a few contact me in response to an ISO and then back away when they found out I was AA and oh well.....so be it. There are plenty of beautiful providers of all colors that love AA men and they can get my time and money
EJ Dfw is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 10:10 AM   #50
VerySoon
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite."

- Nelson Mandela

I digress...
I agree, I haven't always hated people of West European descent. But the more I've educated myself and the more personal experience(s) that I've had with them, the more I started to realize how they should be viewed and regarded.
Old 03-30-2015, 10:14 AM   #51
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
You'd be shocked at the number of providers who have told me that their European customers try to convince them that they should stop seeing anyone who isn't of European descent.

I don't believe you.. you actually discuss racial preferences with Providers enough, gain their confidence, that "a number" of providers would tell you that? Bullshit.. you have preconceived ideas about White people that go back many years.. the traits you ascribe are your own.. if not, name names.. you can't do it.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 10:17 AM   #52
VerySoon
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I don't believe you.. you actually discuss racial preferences with Providers enough, gain their confidence, that "a number" of providers would tell you that? Bullshit.. you have preconceived ideas about White people that go back many years.. the traits you ascribe are your own.. if not, name names.. you can't do it.
Mr. Tran if you don't believe me then that's your decision, just know that it's not an uncommon occurrence and it happens more often than you would like to believe. I'm sure providers on here can attest to men of European descent not wanting to see them because they see men of color, I'm not making this up sir.
Old 03-30-2015, 10:22 AM   #53
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Quote:
I agree, I haven't always hated people of West European descent. But the more I've educated myself and the more personal experience(s) that I've had with them, the more I started to realize how they should be viewed and regarded.
I'm not going to go all preachy here, but you have treasure and trash in every race. So attributing any characteristics (negative and/or positive) to an entire race is archaic and illogical. By doing so, you perpetuate the same negativity you despise!

You don't like the fact some providers don't see an entire race and you think it's wrong? Yet you think it's right to ascribe dishonesty to an entire race? That could be perceived as a bit hypocritical. No jabs, but you have to kind of ponder on that.
Old 03-30-2015, 10:35 AM   #54
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

VerySoon, I'm sure there are a few providers like you describe.. but I don't believe providers are telling you that, personally, in numbers you imply.. you have a problem with the very small number of guys who won't see any provider that sees AA guys.. but you gloss over the fact that most NBA ladies are NBA because of AA Pimps calling the shots.

besides that, you admit you hate White people.. so anything you say is colored by your vile feelings..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 10:39 AM   #55
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Mr. Tran if you don't believe me then that's your decision, just know that it's not an uncommon occurrence and it happens more often than you would like to believe. I'm sure providers on here can attest to men of European descent not wanting to see them because they see men of color, I'm not making this up sir.

Nope never.. Never had I ever had any man visit me or refuse to see me because of my choice of who I want to do business with. If so, they have never bothered to contact me.. Maybe because the gentleman who choose to see me, are not mislead or do not give a crap about racial issues. lol. The last thing being talked about behind closed doors is the color of peoples skin.. haha. Who knows! And if we do.. I Suck and need to find another career path

You are complaining about one of your ATF's who had an issue with a client who wouldn't see her because she see's black guys.. is that correct?

How are you not being a just as ugly when you say you wont see white girls?

Who know's, I do not think there will ever be a right or wrong answer to stupidity in the world.. It is what it is.. Do not take this comment personally.. it is geared to racial profiling as a whole... and honestly, I really don't care enough.

Not my problem.. it is theirs.

BTW- You shouldn't assume ones race based off the internet...
Right Shep ?? lol

Chung.. you are rubbing me in the right way.. lol.. I like the way you think!
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 10:51 AM   #56
ibupro01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
A provider having an NBA policy is raciest but you hating white people is not? If you don't like to be judge by the color of your skin, then why do you judge people by the color of their skin?
ibupro01 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 11:31 AM   #57
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Brother to brother, before the dog-pile gets going. I really want you to think about how your outlook has been taught based on your experiences. Then, I want you to dig a little deeper and find your in er strength and character to overcome such prejudices. It really takes a lot! One of the first steps to your healing could be tapping some ass. Precious, beautiful, glorious, white ass (that's if you haven't run all of the white providers off in the dfw metroplex). There are some ultra cool white girls here that I'm sure will have you eating your words. I believe in what Mr. Mandela stated, I also believe that you're a good candidate to prove his theory true. Hatred can be unlearned and love's natural presence will prevail. That's all I got, remember go tap some ass!
Old 03-30-2015, 11:34 AM   #58
Fawlty
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm not going to go all preachy here, but you have treasure and trash in every race. So attributing any characteristics (negative and/or positive) to an entire race is archaic and illogical. By doing so, you perpetuate the same negativity you despise!

You don't like the fact some providers don't see an entire race and you think it's wrong? Yet you think it's right to ascribe dishonesty to an entire race? That could be perceived as a bit hypocritical. No jabs, but you have to kind of ponder on that.
DarkeyKong, that was a compelling rebuttal; it exposed his insupportable twisted logic.
Fawlty is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 11:40 AM   #59
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Nope, you're not misunderstanding me at all. They're a disgusting, dishonest, greedy race of people in my opinion. You'd be shocked at the number of providers who have told me that their European customers try to convince them that they should stop seeing anyone who isn't of European descent. Do Asian guys do that? Nope. Do Indian guys do that? Nope. Do Hispanic guys do that? Nope. Do African American guys do that? Nope. Only Europeans are that petty, sick, and insecure, get over yourselves!
Why so much hate?
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 11:47 AM   #60
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Eastern Europeans are typically white too...lol. And if you think they eagerly embrace other races then you're as stupid as this threAD.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
VerySoon, I'm sure there are a few providers like you describe.. but I don't believe providers are telling you that, personally, in numbers you imply.. you have a problem with the very small number of guys who won't see any provider that sees AA guys.. but you gloss over the fact that most NBA ladies are NBA because of AA Pimps calling the shots.

besides that, you admit you hate White people.. so anything you say is colored by your vile feelings..
Uhhhhhh, Very Soon, lemme tell you what happened. Your ATF didn't want to see you anymore and made up some bullshit to cause a riff in your illusion of harmony. Simple as that. Other women who didn't want to see you anymore made up the same thing because you show off your Achilles Heel like it's a VISA Black Card at the Galleria.

No one, I mean no one, has ever remarked to me in person or sent me dumbass emails because I see black men. How stupid. Even that licker dip shit who's known for harassing providers if they see black men - I've never even gotten a love note from that joker so you're story about all these women who lost business for seeing you is completely false. And you know it. Maybe two or three did because they didn't want to see you anymore. They knew you would believe that garbage since you probably talk about racial shit during sessions and they can tell you feed off of it. Easy breezy.

Now stop trolling and go get laid. Plenty of hotass white girls who love black dick around here. The only color that matters to us is green. So be happy and God Bless Mandela

Edit: darkeykong and I appear to have been thinking the same thing. Lol. I'd offer Kendall4U and I to do doubles with and get over your little sociological ailment but after all your digital diarrhea there's no way you'd pass screening.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women