Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42367
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36776
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2014, 11:27 PM   #46
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5165
My ECCIE Reviews

I for one am a great shot. Our Awesome Military taught me well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah, I'm a "big American" all right. I'm so big hearted I will even invite you to the local VFW and let you pop off your ignorant mouth until they decide to beat your faggoty ass to a bloody pulp. Then I'll drag you out to the gun range where eaglehorse shoots and let you change targets for everyone after each round. Btw, you little fucktard, I hear most of the shooters at the range are women and some of them are even rumored to be women "of public usage"...
Ashley Rosebud is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:29 PM   #47
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30 View Post
I for one am a great shot. Our Awesome Military taught me well.
They should have paid some more attention on the physical than the shooting education. Maybe then you wouldn't have been as "thick", would you have?
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:30 PM   #48
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Tits, you can't read can you, on the range where I shoot we have a KD lane, and somebody is down in the pit spotting targets. Oh and yes there are women of public usage shooting. So no threat there, I have done that duty, maybe you might want to do that job. Oh I forgot, no BUS service to the gun club, maybe you can take a JITNEY..........
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:33 PM   #49
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
Tits, you can't read can you, on the range where I shoot we have a KD lane, and somebody is down in the pit spotting targets. Oh and yes there are women of public usage shooting. So no threat there, I have done that duty, maybe you might want to do that job. Oh I forgot, no BUS service to the gun club, maybe you can take a JITNEY..........
Go shoot yourself stupid, if you will. I meet the women of public usage in my neat apartment but they must not be too thick because they might not fit through the door frame. You can take some "thick" girl to be your target at shootings because she is 4x4 or bigger that way you will be an excellent shooter because you will never miss.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:35 PM   #50
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL awe you must like that I am thick, you keep bringing it up! Trust me its not a secret. Not sure why you think its such important information, you can look at my avatar and see that I am thick. Sorry I am comfortable with who I am, that must bug you since you are not. And quite frankly, my thickness has never hindered my success no matter what I have done in life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
They should have paid some more attention on the physical than the shooting education. Maybe then you wouldn't have been as "thick", would you have?
Old 07-05-2014, 11:37 PM   #51
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Tits don't send me PMs, I consider PMs from you as verbal/written threats. So Fuck off you POS.
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:46 PM   #52
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
LOL awe you must like that I am thick, you keep bringing it up! Trust me its not a secret. Not sure why you think its such important information, you can look at my avatar and see that I am thick. Sorry I am comfortable with who I am, that must bug you since you are not. And quite frankly, my thickness has never hindered my success no matter what I have done in life.
"Thick" for you is to say the least a compliment. Also, the photoshop in your pictures is obvious from a thousand miles and of course you will be comfortable with who you are as evidently you can't be anything else but a gross girl. You are as thick as Just-Jenna is. She only shows her face in her pictures because that is about all the camera's scope can catch.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:47 PM   #53
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
Tits don't send me PMs, I consider PMs from you as verbal/written threats. So Fuck off you POS.
Haha EH do not bluff buddy by trying to make mods believe I pm you. They can check that if I have and see that I haven't. I have no need to pm a piece of a fucking shit like yourself.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:54 PM   #54
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

lol how about you tell me which picture is photo shopped because not one of them are. You have never seen me nor you never will, so how can you say I am anything but a thick girl? And thick makes me gross? You can have that opinion if you wish, but you know what, your hatred of me and women make you disgusting. I will take gross as an opinion from you any day cause I really don't care what you think of me. I have been this way and built this way from day one hobbying, I am sure you can see that after years, I still have a great reputation, pages of great reviews. And yes those reviews say I am thick, some say I am a bbw, some say my pictures match me exactly. I am who I am, I am perfectly happy about it, and so are many of the men around here. You come on here and try to 1 up every lady and every guy, everyone sees you for who you are. Just wait your time is coming. Your hatred of women and just overwhelming I honestly see why you are single and resort to ladies on here. Unlike most the men who love the variety and the chance for some awesome fun time, you must not have an option. Besides in your other life your a fag, that surely doesn't attract many chicks. So go ahead, try to put me down, try to say something that will ill effect me because it will not happen, your attitude proves who you are.
Quote:
"Thick" for you is to say the least a compliment. Also, the photoshop in your pictures is obvious from a thousand miles and of course you will be comfortable with who you are as evidently you can't be anything else but a gross girl.
Old 07-06-2014, 07:14 AM   #55
travelnman0129
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Quote:
lol how about you tell me which picture is photo shopped because not one of them are. You have never seen me nor you never will, so how can you say I am anything but a thick girl? And thick makes me gross? You can have that opinion if you wish, but you know what, your hatred of me and women make you disgusting. I will take gross as an opinion from you any day cause I really don't care what you think of me. I have been this way and built this way from day one hobbying, I am sure you can see that after years, I still have a great reputation, pages of great reviews. And yes those reviews say I am thick, some say I am a bbw, some say my pictures match me exactly. I am who I am, I am perfectly happy about it, and so are many of the men around here. You come on here and try to 1 up every lady and every guy, everyone sees you for who you are. Just wait your time is coming. Your hatred of women and just overwhelming I honestly see why you are single and resort to ladies on here. Unlike most the men who love the variety and the chance for some awesome fun time, you must not have an option. Besides in your other life your a fag, that surely doesn't attract many chicks. So go ahead, try to put me down, try to say something that will ill effect me because it will not happen, your attitude proves who you are.
Amen to that Ashley....

Reminds me of something I once said to a homeless women after I bought her something to eat. " You be careful because the world needs ALL of it's beautiful women" so to all who are putting these lovely ladies down why don't you take it to TOS because you're boring me. And yes I am here to be entertained!

Oh and the reason I actually got on this thread... Thanks to all who serve/served!!

travelnman0129 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:39 AM   #56
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
What a joke you are!. I don't need to see you to know what you are, nor do I have the time to read the novels you write. I've seen enough chicks that know you and have confirmed what you are. Carry on!
Old 07-06-2014, 08:57 AM   #57
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Seeing other chicks, whom have never met me, confirms what I am. lol thats truly funny. Now that right there is the joke.
Quote:
What a joke you are!. I don't need to see you to know what you are, nor do I have the time to read the novels you write. I've seen enough chicks that know you and have confirmed what you are. Carry on!
Old 07-06-2014, 10:35 AM   #58
GYMBAGJIM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepar View Post
this might be the only site where a simple happy 4th of july post can turn into a nasty topic....
Hey Steve, when it comes around in Sept., remind me not to wish anyone a happy Labor Day
GYMBAGJIM is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:32 AM   #59
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Allrighty then,

First off tatas, you POS

I am not 48, I freely admit that.
I am a FABULOUS 50!

I've never been afraid to state my age in my profile(s) especially since I didn't even try this hobby out until I was in my 40's..... check my profile(s) and do the math.
That is if you can add/subtract/read English........

Secondly, for someone who claims to be O SO busy with his webcam business you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time here posting your vitrol which as I see it EVERYONE is really tired of.
I log in maybe once a day to catch up and check messages and all I see in the Pgh forums is tatas, tatas and more tatas.
Good god man, get a fucking life already.

Perhaps because you have no real business, you can't get anyone to watch you stuff anyones face/ass/kumquats/whatever ...

If you could you might then move out of moms basement and actually buy a fucking car. (after of course some driving lessons)

You are a pariah and a perfect example of what NOT to be in a human bean and I do wish you would keep my name off your fingertips because you haven't a fucking clue who/what/how I am.

You really don't.

Now if ya'll will excuse me I'm going to go inflate my boat and enjoy the beautiful day.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:08 PM   #60
tatasddd
BANNED

You are 50 as much as I am 5. Go call social security and start collecting your check. It's about time you did. Look at the hippie chick on my avatar. She already collects. It's time you did so too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women