Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2020, 06:54 PM   #46
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
That hoax shit was debunked a long time ago...you might want to get your shit right for a change!!
Turdsmoker's shit is always wrong
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 06:56 PM   #47
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
Hey junior, long time no hear! How's my favorite little fucking Generation X keyboard punk? Always good to hear from you.
You failed to tell who your savior is...Commie Bernie or senile Joe.
You say this shit ONLY behind a keyboard...JUNIOR!!something about the left when they have no substance they revert to name calling.
bb1961 is online now   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 06:56 PM   #48
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
You obviously don’t understand do you. Pelosi has nothing to do with it but you make some half baked knucklehead comment about how rich she may be. Which is typical...and BTW she has not been speaker for 30 yrs so I’ve no idea where you got that from. But FYI Pelosi has been speaker for a total of 8 yrs in 2 stints not 30. Being in the minority doesn’t count obviously...
All the power of keeping Trump afloat lies with none other than Moscow Mitch but you seem to forget that he’s been made very rich by many inc the Russians and lobbyists by all accounts. Its the senate and not congress that has the final say. Get rid of Mitch, flip the Senate and Trump knows he’s in big trouble.
The only critique I have of the Dems is they’re not ruthless enough. It’s time to stick the knife in and make Trump pop.
Surely we can’t stand another 4 yrs of this clown. It’s only going to get worse. He’s already washed his hands over the COVID. Absolutely clueless
BTW before you peddle a load of untruths why don’t you do your research like I do so you don’t embarrass yourself

meanwhile in the U.K. Boris the spider uses the U.K. population as a national petri dish

Millions could die. anyone you know over there? like your elderly parents? aunts and uncles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
well. where to start with your hot mess of a post?

let's start with geography. i wasn't aware that Hong Kong and Shanghai were countries, i thought they were part of CHINA. am i wrong here? you know that shithole COUNTRY where all this started?

that same China that knew about this in November, tried to cover it up and didn't report the issue to the WHO until Dec 31st? HAPPY NEW YEAR WORLD! FROM CHINA WITH LOVE .. THE WUHAN VIRUS!!

now about your beloved U.K. tell us again why you live in the USA ???

How Britain’s Insanely Risky Coronavirus Experiment Will Affect the U.S.

https://news.yahoo.com/boris-johnson...130300274.html

Jamie Ross

,The Daily BeastMarch 14, 2020

REUTERS LONDON—On Thursday, Boris Johnson delivered the most chilling warning from a British prime minister since Winston Churchill prepared the country for potential destruction during World War Two. “I must level with you,” Johnson said, looking like a man who had just emerged from a doctor’s office after receiving a terrible diagnosis. “Many more families are going to lose loved ones before their time.”

His message was stark, and somehow seemed to hit even harder coming from a man who has built his political career on flippant clownery. The novel coronavirus can no longer be contained in the United Kingdom, he said, and all that can be done now is to mitigate the worst effects of it to give the doctors and nurses in the country’s already creaking national health service a fighting chance to save as many lives as possible.

But the strict containment measures now familiar around the planet—population lockdowns, prohibition of mass gatherings, and travel bans—were notable only by their absences. Johnson’s government has diverged with the rest of the world and decided to take a much less draconian approach, and his scientific advisers have admitted the strategy could see as much as 60 percent of the population catch the coronavirus.

In point of fact, Britain is effectively encouraging a potentially deadly virus to spread to the majority of the people who live here. Remember, the U.K. is one of the only European countries which is still allowed to send flights to the United States under President Donald Trump’s travel ban. That will change, however, come Monday night when a travel ban on the U.K. and Ireland will kick in, according to a Saturday announcement by Vice President Mike Pence.

Europe Shocked by Trump’s Travel Ban: ‘He Needed a Scapegoat’

The logic goes like this: if a large section of the population is exposed to the coronavirus now, it will likely help people develop a level of immunity, and then Britain will be in the best possible position to defend itself from a much worse outbreak of the virus in the future. The strategy reportedly has been shaped by the history of the deadly Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918, which saw a second, much larger spike in deaths months after the first outbreak.

Sir Patrick Vallance, England’s chief scientific adviser, said the government was looking “to build up some kind of herd immunity so more people are immune to this disease and we reduce the transmission.” The strategy is based on science—but the entire British population is now effectively taking part in a mass untested experiment, and one which could result in the unnecessary deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.

Sixty percent of the British population is just under 40 million people. Even if Britain experiences a low mortality rate from the virus, that would lead to an expected 300,000 deaths. If the mortality rate is higher, such as in Italy, it’s not unthinkable that the number of deaths rises over a million.

While the strategy has its supporters in the scientific community, many have reacted with sheer horror. Anthony Costello, a pediatrician and former World Health Organization director, wrote that it’s not even clear yet that catching the coronavirus will result in immunity. Costello urged the U.K. to change course, asking: “Is it ethical to adopt a policy that threatens immediate casualties on the basis of an uncertain future benefit?”

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the current director-general of the World Health Organization, has also urged countries to continue with containment measures. “The idea that countries should shift from containment to mitigation is wrong and dangerous,” he said. “We urge all countries to take a comprehensive approach tailored to their circumstances—with containment as the central pillar.”

Other scientists have said Johnson appears to have missed the point when it comes to containment, saying that if the spread of the disease is delayed for enough time, an effective therapy or treatment could be developed and make the virus much easier to defeat, without risking as many lives.

‘I Could Easily Kill Them’: Terrified Doctors Sound Alarm on Coronavirus

Johnson’s gamble also has been questioned by his political allies. Jeremy Hunt, the former health secretary who remains a high-profile lawmaker in Johnson’s own Conservative party, described the prime minister’s approach as “surprising and concerning” and warned that it could lead to Britain’s outbreak becoming worse than Italy’s within a matter of weeks.

And it’s not just British lives at risk from the strategy. Flights from Britain were, mystifyingly, still free to cross the pond to the U.S. despite Trump’s decision to ban journeys from the rest of Europe. Trump previously said he decided to exclude the U.K. because it was “doing a good job” on battling the virus, but admitted Friday that he now may have to add it to the list. On Saturday, he included the U.K. in the ban.

Following days of criticism, Johnson has indicated that he may tweak his strategy. His government has banned hundreds of local elections and the London mayoral election for a year, and British media reported Friday night that mass gatherings could be banned from next weekend.

But these tentative moves come as governments around the world declare emergencies, close borders, shut schools, impose strict entry and quarantine requirements, and carry out mass testing on their populations.

Johnson has chosen a wildly different course from governments around the world. The question now is if his mass experiment will define his legacy as an ingenious pioneer, or as the mad professor who foolishly gambled with the lives of millions.

U.K. Abandons Effort to Contain Virus as 10,000 May Be Infected

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-k-a...171402771.html

‘Playing Roulette’

The decision to move to “delay” the outbreak follows growing pressure on Johnson to take a more aggressive approach to fighting the disease. Medical experts called on the government to ramp up its response, which has mainly focused on telling people to wash their hands regularly, while shunning moves to cancel public events or close schools.

“The government is playing roulette with the public,” Richard Horton, editor of the respected British medical journal The Lancet, said on Twitter this week. Officials have been too slow to implement measures to delay the spread of the virus, including canceling events and “social distancing,” he said.

That view was echoed by David Nabarro, the World Health Organization’s special envoy on the Covid-19 coronavirus, who told BBC Radio on Thursday that Horton “is right to point out that really urgent action is needed.” He added, though, that it’s not his role to dictate “particular steps” any government must take.

have good day, mate!

BAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 07:22 PM   #49
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
meanwhile in the U.K. Boris the spider uses the U.K. population as a national petri dish

Millions could die. anyone you know over there? like your elderly parents? aunts and uncles?
FYI I’m not too keen on Boris either so you’re wasting your time on making him look foolish. I always voted Tory over there but I’d be dammed if I’d vote Republican here. But look up the word Tory and that’s how I voted in the good old days Wacky Kid
BTW, a slight correction......Pelosi is in her third stint as of 2019 as speaker but I know Wacky you’re not interested in the facts.
You just like to show your childish immaturity and bore folks with your monologues full of Gas and vomit.
Is it time you changed your diaper. ?
BlisswithKriss is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 07:25 PM   #50
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
So this is going to be stupid versus stupid? You don't thing the president has a thirty-year history of saying stupid thing?

And what is a story, anyways?

I think I made that point in my opening remark though I would differentiate saying stupid things from doing stupid things and so far, I have no problem with the things Trump has done though I acknowledge he has said many stupid things.

Now I have to compare what Trump has done on immigration, law and order, foreign policy, re-building the military, deregulation etc. from the things I hear Biden talking about which I completely disagree with. So yeah, in a contest between stupid and stupid, I'm going with the guy that wants to advance the policies I agree with. It's pretty much always been the lesser of two evils for me because I don't adhere to any straight party line. There are some things that I do not agree with Republicans on but when I make a list, they get more pros than cons with the opposite being the case with Democrats. This really isn't that complicated. I'll never live to see a politician I respect and agree with 100%.

A story is best described I think as a bunch of words put together to advance a thought and usually contains a beginning, middle and end as I explained to you in detail in the FISA abuse case. An accusation, facts, investigation, conclusion. That is a story and I'm quite sure it is going to have an ending just like the Mueller report did.

And where are those facts on collusion Adam Schiff promised us he had? Has he to this day admitted he was wrong on FISA abuse which he swore did not happen?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 07:29 PM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
So bambi's a punk now too? Well, if the shoe fits wear it, bambi. It does look good on you, though.
That would be you asshole Lapper.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 07:49 PM   #52
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Nancy Pelosi didn't say this yesterday. Trump did. Nancy Pelosi is not the President of the United States. Trump is. The subject of this thread is not Nancy Pelosi. Trump is.
You stupid faggot the point is Pelosi had over thirty years to prepare for these type of situations and she fucked up!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 07:53 PM   #53
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
That’s a good one! Only one presidential candidate shook down the Ukraine, and it wasn’t Donald Trump.
Oh my, not Crowdstrike again! Who’s got Rudy’s Dossier...is it on the DNC server. Seriously, what kind of crazy is next.

Putin might be Russia’s president until death, but that fat incompetent racist squatting in the Oval Office will soon be evicted. Wanna bet?
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 07:56 PM   #54
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Oh my, not Crowdstrike again! Who’s got Rudy’s Dossier...is it on the DNC server. Seriously, what kind of crazy is next.

Putin might be Russia’s president until death, but that fat incompetent racist squatting in the Oval Office will soon be evicted. Wanna bet?

i've already bet you on behalf of the entire forum. you'll lose and refuse to disable your account.

wanna bet?

BAHHAHHAAAA
Old 03-14-2020, 08:06 PM   #55
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
FYI I’m not too keen on Boris either so you’re wasting your time on making him look foolish. I always voted Tory over there but I’d be dammed if I’d vote Republican here. But look up the word Tory and that’s how I voted in the good old days Wacky Kid
BTW, a slight correction......Pelosi is in her third stint as of 2019 as speaker but I know Wacky you’re not interested in the facts.
You just like to show your childish immaturity and bore folks with your monologues full of Gas and vomit.
Is it time you changed your diaper. ?

what do yous call two liberals in the same room?

imbeciles

thank yous imbecile poster!

BAHHAAHAAA
Old 03-14-2020, 10:31 PM   #56
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
No, he sat around with his thumb up his ass for 6 months

On April 26, 2009, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services declared Swine Flu a public health emergency. [127] On October 24, 2009, President Barack Obama declared Swine Flu a national emergency in the United States. On November 12, 2009, the CDC reported an estimated 22 million Americans had been infected with 2009 A H1N1 and 4,000 Americans have died.[128] On December 10, 2009, the CDC reported an estimated 50 million Americans or 1 in 6 people had been infected with the 2009 A H1N1 Virus and 10,000 Americans had died, by which time the vaccine was beginning to be widely distributed to the general public by several states.[129] On December 23, 2009 the CDC reported a reduction of the disease by 59% percent and the disease was expected to end in the United States in January 2010.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_f..._United_States

yep. Wiki again ecky9.5k.

BAHHAHAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
By comparison, 1,000 Americans died in 2009 before Obama took any action with the H1N1 virus. What he did at that point was to tell people he was aware of it and not much else considering the tepid response. Then Obama blamed Bush again.
I should point out that Obama declared emergency twice.

1st one on april 26 2009, Public Health Emergency.

snopes claims he made 2 additional PHE declarations after that one. its not on wikipedia. so I question their claims which need to be fact checked.

His staff didn't do much during that period.

2nd on October 28, 2009; official National Emergency declared.

here's snopes fact checking PJ media's article.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ob...wine-flu-n1h1/

pj media's article

https://pjmedia.com/trending/fact-ch...1n1-emergency/
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 10:58 PM   #57
HoeHummer
BANNED

What a bunch of stupid twiffers yous are!

Keep shittings out that fake news, boys. When Trump is declared NCM yous won’t even see it coming.

Wash your hands, too. Except a couple of yous!

LOLLLLLLLING.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 11:17 PM   #58
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
What a bunch of stupid twiffers yous are!

Keep shittings out that fake news, boys. When Trump is declared NCM yous won’t even see it coming.

Wash your hands, too. Except a couple of yous!

LOLLLLLLLING.

FUCK YOU!!!!!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 06:42 AM   #59
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
You stupid faggot the point is Pelosi had over thirty years to prepare for these type of situations and she fucked up!
tsk, tsk. That's not being very friendly, fred. Do you suck your boyfriend's dick with that dirty mouth?
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:55 AM   #60
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
tsk, tsk. That's not being very friendly, fred. Do you suck your boyfriend's dick with that dirty mouth?
I'm not friendly to stupid motherfuckers like you.

Fuck you, faggot!
friendly fred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women