Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2013, 08:09 AM   #46
timpage
Account Disabled

Jesus. You need to change your handle to Privatejohnstone......

The cavalry action you're describing occurred at what has become known as the East Cavalry Field at Gettysburg....which is 3 miles away from the battlefield where Pickett's Charge occurred. It had nothing to do with what the Admiral and I are arguing about.

I wouldn't have thought it was possible for anybody to actually make the Admiral look like he is knowledgeable about something but you have succeeded halfwit.

>>>>The history of the third day of the Battle of Gettysburg (July 3, 1863) has focused on the disastrous infantry assault nicknamed Pickett's Charge. During and after that charge, however, two significant cavalry battles also occurred: one approximately three miles (5 km) to the east, in the area known today as East Cavalry Field, the other southwest of the [Big] Round Top mountain (sometimes called South Cavalry Field).
The East Cavalry Field fighting was an attempt by Maj. Gen. J.E.B. Stuart's Confederate cavalry to get into the Federal rear and exploit any success that Pickett's Charge may have generated. Union cavalry under Brig. Gens. David McM. Gregg and George Armstrong Custer repulsed the Confederate advances.<<<<

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_...avalry_battles

QUOTE=cptjohnstone;1054757590]WRONG AGAIN horse ass breath

Custer agreed to stay, and McIntosh’s men deployed. Before long, a heavy dismounted engagement raged in the fields around the John Rummell farm. Stuart’s command took heavy casualties in this engagement, and he sent Chambliss’ brigade forward in a mounted charge. Gregg responded by sending the 7th Michigan Cavalry, with Custer leading them, forward in a mounted charge that stopped the Confederate assault dead in its tracks. The Southerners fell back, and Stuart ordered a mounted countercharge by the brigades of Brig. Gens. Fitzhugh Lee and Wade Hampton.

The Southern horsemen deployed into line of battle, slowly marching, the blades of their sabers glinting in the bright afternoon sun. They charged, headed straight for Union artillery blasting away at them. Gregg again ordered one of Custer’s units, the 1st Michigan Cavalry, to charge, and, with Custer at their head crying, “Come on you Wolverines!” their charge split the Confederate line in two. Units of McIntosh’s brigade and elements of the 5th, 6th and 7th Michigan Cavalry regiments joined in, attacking the flanks of Stuart’s charging lines, and the confused Confederates broke and fell back. Taking more heavy losses, Stuart abandoned his quest to reach the intersection of the Hanover and Low Dutch Roads. The fight for East Cavalry Field was over.

if Stuart had been able to attack the Union from the rear, the capital would be in Richmond VA

http://www.civilwar.org/battlefields...ittenberg.html[/QUOTE]
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yawwwwnnnnn!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #48
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What the fuck are you talking about, Jesus stabber?

why would I worry about Israeli prisoner exchanges any more than anyone else? You must have me confused with someone who gives a fuck about neocon governments abroad.

You can't call me a Christ killer until Easter, you drooling heap of parrot droppings.
Jesus Stabber, so you support Iran killing our Marines in the early 80's and killing Israels people today? WTF?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Jesus Stabber... That's the funniest Fucking insult I've heard in years.

I know lots of Jesuses! And yes, a few of them are stabbers. You probably do their lawn, you ignorant retard.

How many Jesuses do you know, cholo?
Old 12-31-2013, 02:10 AM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
There seems to be some sort of idolization of Robert E Lee, and many Confederate and Union Generals.

The fact is, many were inept to a degree that was borderline criminal.

Most took their military training in the 1820-1840 era, when Nepoleonic Warfare was taught at most a military academy's. This meant huge formations matching straight into each other, hoping the other side would run.

The problem was that right about the time the American Civil War started, the MiniBall Rifled Musket had been perfected. This gave even the lowest infantryman the capability to lay down devastating controlled fire clear out to 300 yards.

The Generals were too Fukin stupid to realize that marching into such devastating carnage was suicidal. Add cannon cannister fire to the mix, and you can see the utter futility of such tactics.

All the way up to Gettysburg, Lee was still doing this, as was proved when he ordered 15,000 men to march straight into a protective embankment, with artillery support, of two divisions armed with rifled muskets.

The results of "Pickett's Charge" proves the point.

How many brave men died needlessly because these "Generals" were too damned ignorant of modern weaponry that they would order men into such situations.

Lee should have been tried as a war criminal, not idolized as a military hero.
As the centennial of WWI is only months away, it's important to recall that the real criminals were the WWI generals and politicians who, with ample time to reflect, failed to heed the lessons learned during the American Civil War.

Military Casualties in World War I 1914-1918

Belgium ................45,550
British Empire......942,135
France..............1,368,000
Greece.................. 23,098
Italy.....................680, 000
Japan.......................1, 344
Montenegro.............3,000
Portugal...................8,1 45
Romania...............300,000
Russia...............1,700,000
Serbia.....................45, 000
United States.......116,516
Austria-Hungary1,200,000
Bulgaria .................87,495
Germany............1,935,000
Ottoman Empire...725,000
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:00 AM   #51
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

What the fuck are you talking about? The Civil War set the bar for Europe, which had been making war since before the days of the Greek Empire? What exactly were those lessons? Don't fuck with Missouri?

How many slaves were liberated during WWII, Massa overseer?

How much stupider can you get?,

(You cum-gobbling, dumb fuck, retard, golem, Angelfood McSpade fuck doll wannabe? )
Old 12-31-2013, 10:43 AM   #52
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Jesus. You need to change your handle to Privatejohnstone......

The cavalry action you're describing occurred at what has become known as the East Cavalry Field at Gettysburg....which is 3 miles away from the battlefield where Pickett's Charge occurred. It had nothing to do with what the Admiral and I are arguing about.

I wouldn't have thought it was possible for anybody to actually make the Admiral look like he is knowledgeable about something but you have succeeded halfwit.

THREE MILES ? Cavalry? it would take about 10 minutes to get there

horse dick, which one is you?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:16 AM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Make sure JDIdiot gets that picture, Muskogee. He LOVES pictures of JUNK, even if it belongs to a (forbidden topic)
Old 12-31-2013, 11:25 AM   #54
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1054775327

[/QUOTE]

Add up the population of Europe under Nazi controle, and all of Asia under the domination of Imperial Japan, and the number is probably pretty large.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:03 PM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You agree with IBIdiot's premise that Europe should have learned from the example set by the American Civil War?

If so, in what way?

If not, then have the courage to say so.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:30 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
What the fuck are you talking about? The Civil War set the bar for Europe, which had been making war since before the days of the Greek Empire? What exactly were those lessons? Don't fuck with Missouri?

How much stupider can you get?,

(You cum-gobbling, dumb fuck, retard, golem, Angelfood McSpade fuck doll wannabe? )
You're the ignorant asshole that obviously doesn't realize that both the Union and the Confederate armies employed European -- Napoleonic tactics -- during the American Civil War, you racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; so, warfare was not conducted in isolation.

BTW, you racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, the comparison made was between the American Civil War and WWI -- not WWII. And Jackie's answer to your ignorant question regarding WWII is irrefutable, you racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You're the ignorant asshole that obviously doesn't realize that European nations sent observers to study the weapons and tactics employed by both the Union and the Confederate armies during the American Civil War, you racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You're the ignorant asshole that obviously doesn't realize that many European nations sent observers to study the weapons and tactics employed by both the Union and the Confederate armies during the American Civil War, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You're the ignorant asshole that obviously doesn't realize that those European nations failed to comprehend the slaughter inherent in sending troops with bayonets against an entrenched foe using rifled weapons, you racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
You agree with IBIdiot's premise that Europe should have learned from the example set by the American Civil War?

If so, in what way?

If not, then have the courage to say so.
You're the ignorant asshole -- the truest 'idiot' -- that obviously doesn't realize that many European nations sent observers to study the weapons and tactics employed by both the Union and the Confederate armies during the American Civil War, you racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You're the ignorant asshole that obviously doesn't realize that the Germans, before WWII (not WWI), had studied the tactics employed by Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest and formulated their "mounted infantry" "Blitzkrieg" tactics based on Forrest's American Civil War exploits, you racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Further, you racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, Europeans learned, at a minimum before WWI, from the Americans in their American Civil War the importance of employing railroads, the telegraph, aerial observers, iron steam-powered ships, and submarines in war.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:25 PM   #57
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You're right Corpy. The Civil War set the standard for modern warfare. Unfortunately I was talking about WWII, if you read the post, you horrible slave whipping cracker!

What did the Rebels do with homosexual cocksuckers like you? Did they let them near the women? Or did they have to play catcher for the field hands?
Old 12-31-2013, 04:36 PM   #58
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're right Corpy. The Civil War set the standard for modern warfare. Unfortunately I was talking about WWII, if you read the post, you horrible slave whipping cracker!

What did the Rebels do with homosexual cocksuckers like you? Did they let them near the women? Or did they have to play catcher for the field hands?
The comparison made was between the American Civil War and WWI -- not WWII, you racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and Jackie's answer to your ignorant question regarding WWII is still irrefutable, you racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. FYI, you racist, ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you're on record as the one bending over for the LBGT agenda.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:35 PM   #59
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

What did you call me, Corpy?

Please repeat it again. I didn't get it the first 1,500 times.

Yeah, I suppose "probably pretty large" is irrefutable, in its own nonspecific way.

Sucks that the Civil War ended, eh? Guess what. YOU LOST, redneck!

LMAO @ "premiere" Dipshit of the Year!
Old 12-31-2013, 10:56 PM   #60
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
THREE MILES ? Cavalry? it would take about 10 minutes to get there

horse dick, which one is you?
Fucking idiot. Three miles to get there? When?....on a clear summer day when there weren't 45,000 confederate troops in the area? Suck on my horse dick moron.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women