Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2018, 11:53 PM   #46
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

those autoride shocks are pricey. Best to get them from Amazon or one of the online chevy parts places. Save about half that way.

If you get ALL of the components for the front assembly (springs as you will likely need those too)....you can take all that shit to a shop and have them use their strut press to assemble it as a unit (x2)..then you could swap the whole front shock/spring assembly set out yourself..easy.

the most expensive part is the actual shock ...IF you intend to keep the autoride. IF not, there are others that are not autoride, but those use a dummy circuit to tell the ECM that autoride is still there... you just lose the ride..
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:06 AM   #47
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Mint condition.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 02:33 AM   #48
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
Mint condition.
Shut up... you’re easily one of the rudest and most irrelevant trolls Dallas has come across in a while. I haven’t looked at your post history but based on what I’ve seen you post on the board, you seem to be bitter, vengeful and definitely here with an agenda. Why though? What are you SO mad about??

For some reason you always have to put your ignorant ass .02 in yet you don’t seem to understand that nobody really gives a shit about your opinion, on anything, anyone, or any topic. And if anyone does actually take you serious they would definitely not be someone I would even want to associate with. Your level of disrespect & insults to the ladies here is almost the worst of the worst. Words can hurt, and bullying is not OK. Harassing and singling people out only shows that you a truly sad, miserable, and insecure person. You probably don’t like yourself very much, so you take your bullshit, problems, and insecurities out on other people. SMH

You attack people like they’ve personally done something to you but I think in reality, you’re just a sad little troll who’s sleeping on an old ass futon or a halfway deflated air mattress in his mom’s basement or spare bedroom. The content and tone behind your posts really does show your character... I can only imagine the type of character you are in real life, and not behind the big bad keyboard 😂
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:35 AM   #49
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
I bet your mechanic or the stealership convinced ya of this.

These things aren't that hard or expensive. Basic code readers and even diagnostic software is pretty cheap and can run on a laptop or tablet. Chiltons and other DIY manuals are out there. What she's asking for doesn't sound too complicated. Full weekend at worst for an amateur.
Why would she want an amateur to work on her car in exchange for professional sexual services? The right repair shop is priceless.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:39 AM   #50
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post

Shut up... you’re easily one of the rudest and most irrelevant trolls Dallas has come across in a while. I haven’t looked at your post history but based on what I’ve seen you post on the board, you seem to be bitter, vengeful and definitely here with an agenda. Why though? What are you SO mad about??

For some reason you always have to put your ignorant ass .02 in yet you don’t seem to understand that nobody really gives a shit about your opinion, on anything, anyone, or any topic. And if anyone does actually take you serious they would definitely not be someone I would even want to associate with. Your level of disrespect & insults to the ladies here is almost the worst of the worst. Words can hurt, and bullying is not OK. Harassing and singling people out only shows that you a truly sad, miserable, and insecure person. You probably don’t like yourself very much, so you take your bullshit, problems, and insecurities out on other people. SMH

You attack people like they’ve personally done something to you but I think in reality, you’re just a sad little troll who’s sleeping on an old ass futon or a halfway deflated air mattress in his mom’s basement or spare bedroom. The content and tone behind your posts really does show your character... I can only imagine the type of character you are in real life, and not behind the big bad keyboard 😂
I think your post was unnecessarily rude.

Let's be kind to one another!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:44 AM   #51
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why isn’t this in the sandbox yet?
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:50 AM   #52
KeepFrozen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Legitimately, Sweet Treat when the cost of the repair exceeds the residual value of the vehicle it makes no sense to repair it. Refer to earier in the thread... trade it in and get a new vehicle that had full warranty. Your monthly payment will be about $20 per thousand dollars financed a month. $30,000 = $600/mo excluding insurance, gas, etc. Given your hourly rate and how busy you are it should only take 2 hourly sessions a month and you'll be just fine. Most importantly you will have a new, reliable, ride.
KeepFrozen is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 09:58 AM   #53
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:

I know... the struggle is REAL
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 11:47 AM   #54
PatriotLife
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

oh, the irony. OP charges these rates and still needs to barter to fix her car (looks like its been neglected for years lol). why not use money u get from sessions to pay for a mechanic that will fix ur car. contact a few mechanics to get the best price

p411 profile
90 Min: $500 | 2 Hrs: $600 | 3 Hrs: $900
PatriotLife is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 11:53 AM   #55
PatriotLife
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepFrozen View Post
Legitimately, Sweet Treat when the cost of the repair exceeds the residual value of the vehicle it makes no sense to repair it. Refer to earier in the thread... trade it in and get a new vehicle that had full warranty. Your monthly payment will be about $20 per thousand dollars financed a month. $30,000 = $600/mo excluding insurance, gas, etc. Given your hourly rate and how busy you are it should only take 2 hourly sessions a month and you'll be just fine. Most importantly you will have a new, reliable, ride.
a new tahoe will easily be 45-60k. so i can see why its better to ride the old suv. but getting the cheapest car like 15k ford fiesta is better than driving the old beater
PatriotLife is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:23 PM   #56
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:

Camel Face go fuck your self.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 04:02 PM   #57
Sweet Upscale Treat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 396350
Location: Incall: Houston Galleria | Outcall: Where Requested

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotLife View Post
a new tahoe will easily be 45-60k. so i can see why its better to ride the old suv. but getting the cheapest car like 15k ford fiesta is better than driving the old beater

My Car is not old -- not beat up either - dont hate on me trolls
My rates are set ( if you ever met me you would not complain for my rates are great) I am a full time college student and part time companion.

Get that Right!!
Sweet Upscale Treat is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 04:05 PM   #58
Sweet Upscale Treat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 396350
Location: Incall: Houston Galleria | Outcall: Where Requested

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotLife View Post
oh, the irony. OP charges these rates and still needs to barter to fix her car (looks like its been neglected for years lol). why not use money u get from sessions to pay for a mechanic that will fix ur car. contact a few mechanics to get the best price

p411 profile
90 Min: $500 | 2 Hrs: $600 | 3 Hrs: $900

The money is get as a companion is for my full time education - no loans baby
Sweet Upscale Treat is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 04:56 PM   #59
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Upscale Treat View Post
My Car is not old -- not beat up either - dont hate on me trolls
My rates are set ( if you ever met me you would not complain for my rates are great) I am a full time college student and part time companion.

Get that Right!!
Your car is 13 years old and needs a good bit of repairs.. hence the term "beater". Pointing out that it doesn't make sense to throw thousands into a 13 year old vehicle is not "trolling" or "hating". Your call in the end, but it is a bit foolish... cars don't improve with age (unless they're old classics).
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 05:25 PM   #60
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Even old classic carss don't improve with age if they haven't been constantly meticulously maintained and kept out of the elements (heat, cold, humidity, dry air, sun, rain, water, dust, dirt, pollution) and constantly being wiped with a [clean] baby diaper.
CG2014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women