Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60631
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48575
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42232
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2021, 03:43 PM   #46
Withnail
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I'm very objective. As I've written before, there has not been enough clarity for me to accept this vaccine as legitimate. The FDA "approvals" are bullshit. It's merely Big Pharma at work upon a terrified populace.
Withnail is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 04:12 PM   #47
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 09:11 AM   #48
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Yeah, this is an interesting situation, for sure. I'm not sure if this is the one the OP was referring to, but I assume that you refer to the case with a living kidney donor where both the donor and recipient are not vaccinated. And the donor approves of the recipient's decision, which seems to stem from a legitimate religious belief having to do with fetal cells used during early development of the vaccine. Legitimate belief meaning...this person genuinely believes and practices their religion in this way. They are not just someone looking to "game" the system due to a politically contrived loophole....

This is a tough one. And like many philosophical questions, there is not a clear answer. I'm not trying to give one.

I am profoundly pro-choice. But a close friend is so pro-life that he has been jailed numerous times for it. He explains his arguments well. I don't like his beliefs. But respect them.

Same with this case. I respect this person's decision. But just like my friend who spent many, many weeks in jail....this person has to live with the consequences of their decisions. And if I were on this Transplant Board, I would find it very difficult to allow an exception to policy for this. I would listen to the arguments though, from both sides...there are too many these days not willing to really do that. Sucks for us all.

yup

now if one is and one is not, ether way, take the shot on saving a life IF both ok with that.
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 10:20 AM   #49
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withnail View Post
I'm very objective. As I've written before, there has not been enough clarity for me to accept this vaccine as legitimate. The FDA "approvals" are bullshit. It's merely Big Pharma at work upon a terrified populace.
I assure you that I am not trying to pick a fight with you, but I do not think that you are objective.

What kind of clarity do you need? Good God. There is so much supporting evidence out there that this vaccine is safe and effective that it is mind-boggling. Man. Tough crowd. Skepticism is often good. But it is easy to cross the line into denial.

You call bullshit. But I challenge you to present objective evidence here that supports that this vaccine is not legit. There is some. Not much, though. I think it more likely that you are recycling the opinions from a few that you agree with on other topics. Or that you have become soooo mistrustful of big business, including Big Pharma (which does suck, I agree) and big government (which sucks more) that you are unwilling to dig through the piles of bullshit. Understandable. 100 percent. I have been feeling for a long time like I am just going to ignore everything because this is too taxing mentally and emotionally. I'm gonna park my car at the next red light and go live on the beach, as George Carlin often said.

But that isn't helping. Fuckloads of people have died...and continue to die...because we can't get behind this. And statements like yours only add to the confusion of people who truly don't understand much of anything that is going on. At least you have some idea. Many millions of others do not.

We are truly so fucked....

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 10:32 AM   #50
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
I assure you that I am not trying to pick a fight with you, but I do not think that you are objective.

What kind of clarity do you need? Good God. There is so much supporting evidence out there that this vaccine is safe and effective that it is mind-boggling. Man. Tough crowd. Skepticism is often good. But it is easy to cross the line into denial.

You call bullshit. But I challenge you to present objective evidence here that supports that this vaccine is not legit. There is some. Not much, though. I think it more likely that you are recycling the opinions from a few that you agree with on other topics. Or that you have become soooo mistrustful of big business, including Big Pharma (which does suck, I agree) and big government (which sucks more) that you are unwilling to dig through the piles of bullshit. Understandable. 100 percent. I have been feeling for a long time like I am just going to ignore everything because this is too taxing mentally and emotionally. I'm gonna park my car at the next red light and go live on the beach, as George Carlin often said.

But that isn't helping. Fuckloads of people have died...and continue to die...because we can't get behind this. And statements like yours only add to the confusion of people who truly don't understand much of anything that is going on. At least you have some idea. Many millions of others do not.

We are truly so fucked....

so they can delete it ????
Old 10-16-2021, 11:23 AM   #51
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

https://wblk.com/ny-breakthrough-cas...edium=referral

100,000 vaccinated New Yorkers have supposedly gotten Covid.
Perhaps they should change the name to inhibiter instead of vaccine...
But then you couldnt force it on people probably.
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 11:43 AM   #52
Withnail
Valued Poster

The Pfizer shot contains aborted fetal cells. Please tell me why...
Old 10-16-2021, 04:29 PM   #53
Rainbird4668
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Recycling.
Rainbird4668 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 04:57 PM   #54
FatCity
BANNED

Quote:
There is so much supporting evidence out there that this vaccine is safe and effective that it is mind-boggling.

what is VAERS?
"effective" = why did the definition of "fully vaccinated" get changed? If it is "effective" it would prevent you from getting COVID. You can't say it minimizes the impacts of if you get it when its already has a 99.9% survival rate.

you're using the metric of volume of message to support the position. WHO/WHAT controls the access to the message and are they responsible for SUPPRESSING opposing views?
FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 10:01 PM   #55
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
https://wblk.com/ny-breakthrough-cas...edium=referral

100,000 vaccinated New Yorkers have supposedly gotten Covid.
Perhaps they should change the name to inhibiter instead of vaccine...
But then you couldnt force it on people probably.
Kill me. Now. Please.

Dude....please stop. You just sound more and more inane with virtually every thing you say. You have no concept of the science involved here. None. And if by some chance you are trying to be witty....whew. That sure ain't workin....

But if yer gonna insist on keeping this up...next time, make sure you also reference the most important part of that linck, which you conveniently do not:

"These findings demonstrate that such cases and hospitalizations have occurred in New York State, but at levels substantially lower than among unvaccinated people."

This was an absolutely CLASSIC example of the process of picking and chosing facts and quotes to feed your agenda.... and the bullshit that is just adding to the confusion.

Quote:
WTF? Are you really asking this?

First let me clarify: there are no fetal cells in the vaccines. They were used to develop the vaccines. Not manufacture them.

But why were they used at all? Well...if yer too lazy to look it up...many vaccines have been developed using fetal cells. Other drugs, too. They are usually used in the early developmental stages. They come mostly from two cell lines that have been around for decades, i.e. there is no ongoing "harvesting" of aborted fetuses to replenish the supply of these cells - they just grow more of them from descendants of the original lines.

Now...if you're asking "why" from an ethical standpoint...well, I'm hopin yer not gonna get all hypocritical here. Cuz you and your kids have undoubtedly been vaccinated with products developed with these same fetal cell lines. Rubella. Hep A. Chickenpox. So unless you're gonna tell me you now oppose all of those too...

But wait! You gotta stop using Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Sudafed, Ex-Lax....and even mutherfukkin Preparation H too!

Cuz..yup, you guessed it...all used these same lines of fetal cells in development.

(some would argue that fuckin hookers tain't zackly ethical either...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCity View Post

what is VAERS?
"effective" = why did the definition of "fully vaccinated" get changed? If it is "effective" it would prevent you from getting COVID. You can't say it minimizes the impacts of if you get it when its already has a 99.9% survival rate.

you're using the metric of volume of message to support the position. WHO/WHAT controls the access to the message and are they responsible for SUPPRESSING opposing views?
Whoa! A newcomer to the threAd! And with 4 "likes" to his post already! Which must have all been osd, cuz I can't understand 10 percent of this post....

But for the one part I thinck I understand...Where TF did you get this "99.9" percent figure?

Never mind. I know. It is one of the most commonly twisted pieces of misinformation out there. YES....it is that high for younger ages. But decreases as you age. Overall survival rate for the U.S. population appears to be about 98.3 percent. Meaning 1.7 percent die. Of a disease that is outrageously contagious. Damn. That sucks.

But even if your "99.9" figure was correct, your statement that "You can't say it minimizes the impacts of if you get it" just proves you do not understand probability and statistics. And trust me...neither you nor anyone else here wants me to 'splain that further. (BTW...it isn't intended as an insult either - virtually no one here understands it - it IS a hook board, after all...)

Thanks for playing though.

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 05:34 AM   #56
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:

And with 4 "likes"

Make it 5....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 05:53 AM   #57
FatCity
BANNED

Quote:
you do not understand probability and statistics.
lies damn lies and statistics
Please, tell us how valuable statistics are when you pollute the data pool you're using. How accurate and reliable would your findings be?
Old 10-17-2021, 05:56 AM   #58
FatCity
BANNED

Quote:
A newcomer to the threAd! And with 4 "likes" to his post already! Which must have all been osd, cuz
everyone that disagrees with me is just one person. This isn't a wacky conspiracy theory, either
Quote:
I can't understand 10 percent of this post.....
sounds like a personal problem
Quote:
Where TF did you get this "99.9" percent figure?
everyone that disagrees with me is "misinformed"

How do you accurately determine mortality rate if
1. No one knows if they have it, unless they take a highly suspect PCR test
2. Even if you test positive on the PCR test, you may not even experience any symptoms
3. The people "dying" in 2020, were expiring under hospital care because the low O2 protocol was to intubate in a coma, which has an 80% survival rate to begin with, and pre-existing core morbidities.
Old 10-17-2021, 06:46 AM   #59
Withnail
Valued Poster

Uhhhh--yeah! Why the fuck are people so terrified of...the flu? It's not polio or smallpox for fuck's sake. But people run around grabbing their balls and crying like a bunch of brats because of...the flu. As we say in Brooklyn, "GEDDAFUKOUDDAHEAH!"
Old 10-17-2021, 07:02 AM   #60
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Kill me. Now. Please.

Dude....please stop. You just sound more and more inane with virtually every thing you say. You have no concept of the politics involved here. None. And if by some chance you are trying to be witty....whew. That sure ain't workin....

But if yer gonna insist on keeping this up...next time, make sure you also reference the most important part of that linck, which you conveniently do not:

"These findings demonstrate that such cases and hospitalizations have occurred in New York State, but at levels substantially lower than among unvaccinated people."

This was an absolutely CLASSIC example of the process of picking and chosing facts and quotes to feed your agenda.... and the bullshit that is just adding to the confusion.

WTF? Are you really asking this?

First let me clarify: there are no fetal cells in the vaccines. They were used to develop the vaccines. Not manufacture them.

But why were they used at all? Well...if yer too lazy to look it up...many vaccines have been developed using fetal cells. Other drugs, too. They are usually used in the early developmental stages. They come mostly from two cell lines that have been around for decades, i.e. there is no ongoing "harvesting" of aborted fetuses to replenish the supply of these cells - they just grow more of them from descendants of the original lines.

Now...if you're asking "why" from an ethical standpoint...well, I'm hopin yer not gonna get all hypocritical here. Cuz you and your kids have undoubtedly been vaccinated with products developed with these same fetal cell lines. Rubella. Hep A. Chickenpox. So unless you're gonna tell me you now oppose all of those too...

But wait! You gotta stop using Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Sudafed, Ex-Lax....and even mutherfukkin Preparation H too!

Cuz..yup, you guessed it...all used these same lines of fetal cells in development.

(some would argue that fuckin hookers tain't zackly ethical either...)

Whoa! A newcomer to the threAd! And with 4 "likes" to his post already! Which must have all been osd, cuz I can't understand 10 percent of this post....

But for the one part I thinck I understand...Where TF did you get this "99.9" percent figure?

Never mind. I know. It is one of the most commonly twisted pieces of misinformation out there. YES....it is that high for younger ages. But decreases as you age. Overall survival rate for the U.S. population appears to be about 98.3 percent. Meaning 1.7 percent die. Of a disease that is outrageously contagious. Damn. That sucks.

But even if your "99.9" figure was correct, your statement that "You can't say it minimizes the impacts of if you get it" just proves you do not understand probability and statistics. And trust me...neither you nor anyone else here wants me to 'splain that further. (BTW...it isn't intended as an insult either - virtually no one here understands it - it IS a hook board, after all...)

Thanks for playing though.

fixed part of it for ya, your welcome

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women