Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2016, 10:28 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Let me ask you this question how was your life and how was the economy under Bill Clinton ? Those 8 Clinton years were perhaps the best in the last 50 years even republicans can't dispute that fact and if you think Bill won't have a say in Hillary's decisions you are sadly mistaken.
I've answered that, Lube. You need to fucking pay attention.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:55 PM   #47
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Ok let me be clear I wasn't a big fan of Barry sure he was green but he at his point in 2008 had more experience than trump at his current stage. A senator and also a constitutional law professor has more experience than a reality tv star.
Let's also be realistic and fair - when Barry got elected the economy was in shambles the current UE rate is below 5 percent I will say job well done - don't give me the bullshit about the numbers being flawed because they use the same system during any Presiential administration.
Now back to trump - he has made foolish statements about nato - about Japan being able to have their own military apparently he failed history otherwise he would know there was a treaty signed after world war 2 preventing japan from having its own army. Trump said we should kill family members of terrorist - that in itself should disqualify him- this is the longest a candidate has went without releasing their taxes - why ? What's he hiding ?
Dude you're fucking stupid. The unemployment rate isn't below 5% that's wishful thinking, lol. Presidents are pitchman. They are put into office to blow smoke up your ass, and dummies like you bend over willingly and spread your cheeks for them.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:00 PM   #48
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I've answered that, Lube. You need to fucking pay attention.
You didn't answer crap buddy you know damn where the facts show that America was very prosperous during the Clinton years some of it I attribute to having a majority republican house and senate, but nevertheless they were good times. What had trump done even from a business standpoint? By the way just to be quite frank the DNC vs RNC was like comparing ice cream to horse manure we have a lot of work to do our party is in deep shit and until they realize that we have a problem I am going to vote for Clinton.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:05 PM   #49
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Dude you're fucking stupid. The unemployment rate isn't below 5% that's wishful thinking, lol. Presidents are pitchman. They are put into office to blow smoke up your ass, and dummies like you bend over willingly and spread your cheeks for them.

Jim
http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-a...ly-update.aspx

The article has it as 4.9 as of June 2016 should I trust your word or the bureau of labor statistic - or are you going to tell me that somehow Obama has it rigged ? You surely don't think every in the bureau of labor is a democrat - this is the same bureau that would report the numbers if a republican was in office. So next month when the numbers come out should they pm some random dude like you on a hooker site to get the numbers? Who the hell are you kidding pal?
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:16 PM   #50
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-a...ly-update.aspx

The article has it as 4.9 as of June 2016 should I trust your word or the bureau of labor statistic - or are you going to tell me that somehow Obama has it rigged ? You surely don't think every in the bureau of labor is a democrat - this is the same bureau that would report the numbers if a republican was in office. So next month when the numbers come out should they pm some random dude like you on a hooker site to get the numbers? Who the hell are you kidding pal?
It's bullshit, ok. You're obviously conforming to a fantasy.

Jim
Old 07-27-2016, 11:28 PM   #51
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

There is no fantasy Jim. It was all staged to fool people like you.

BTW -- did you see Gabby Giffords on TV tonight?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 12:09 AM   #52
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
There is no fantasy Jim. It was all staged to fool people like you.

BTW -- did you see Gabby Giffords on TV tonight?
Nope didn't see her. Don't give a fuck either. She's a useful idiot just like you are. Jared Laughner should have shot twice.

Jim
Old 07-28-2016, 01:04 AM   #53
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
You didn't answer crap buddy you know damn where the facts show that America was very prosperous during the Clinton years some of it I attribute to having a majority republican house and senate, but nevertheless they were good times. What had trump done even from a business standpoint? By the way just to be quite frank the DNC vs RNC was like comparing ice cream to horse manure we have a lot of work to do our party is in deep shit and until they realize that we have a problem I am going to vote for Clinton.
One last time, in the hopes that you won't sound so stupid in the future. Clinton's first two years were a disaster. When the Republicans took the House in 1994, Bill started to cooperate with the Republicans. They worked together. Newt Gingrich deserves as much credit as Clinton. Then came the dot.com boom. Anyone would have looked good as president during that time. Clinton had nothing to with that.

Hillary won't cooperate with the Congress. She is not Bill. Hillary is a true believer, in addition to being dishonest, corrupt and incompetent. Bill just wanted to be popular. And get laid.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 02:48 AM   #54
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

what a coward
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 03:50 AM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok let me be clear....
Do you honestly think anyone cares, Sergeant?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 03:54 AM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Clinton's first two years were a disaster.
Which were, not just coincidentally, the years during which Bill paid his debt to HillariousNoMore for not divorcing him in a nasty one right before he ran for President by "allowing" her to involve herself in various "policy" changes and "legislative" agendas ... e.g. medical care reform .... and certain aspects of the White House staff decisions. She failed and pissed off people! One ended up dead.

Hillary is not qualified to run a 2-car funeral. And giving her the job won't help!

Haven't "we" had enough affirmative action in the White House?

Wipe the tears out of your eyes and open them wide!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 06:18 AM   #57
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Is your memory shorter than your puny dick, Lubed Wide-ass? You said you were in the Army when Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was C-In-C, Lubed Wide-ass, and you don't remember how Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator gutted the services? The guys who were RIFed back then were writing their congressmen hoping to get some leftover discharges signed by Bush41 so they wouldn't have Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's signature hanging on their walls for the rest of their life.

So, you're one of those dim-retard hypocrites who isn't bothered when a dim-retard president like Odumbo actually kills the family members of terrorists, Lubed Wide-ass, it only bothers you when a Republican "talks" about it.

You'd be the Kool Aid sucking minion listening and knowing that, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
As usual clueless bitch, I was only wanting to check the weather. I am sure you hung on your boy Obama's every word, you worthless turd.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 06:29 AM   #58
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 07:33 AM   #59
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
FTFY, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp.

Time for you to go work the glory hole, gums. Your clients are waiting chimpette.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 07:34 AM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women