Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2010, 09:55 AM   #46
katkisses2000
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32295
My ECCIE Reviews

i would love to go to a m&g sounds like alot of fun,i know that do the the fact me and top-notch dont have our vp stat we wouldnt be welcomed,i know that when swingers do a M&G they either have to bring out a print out of your invite,that has a safe word on it and each party has there own safe word on the email.If the safe word dosent match then they are not welcome to the M&G.there are also fee's(dontations) applyed to each party that comes in,lets say verif pro get in for 10,valued posts get in for 30,those like myself unless invited with a Premium Access member get in for 40,(if invited with a Premium Access it would be 20)newbie(those that have just joined in the last month) would be 50.
I am sure this dosent help at all but well this is just my two cents and i hope maybe it just might help in some way
katkisses2000 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #47
jeyhawq88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

One does have to keep in mind that when we all came to this site we all started anew. I had several reviews on the old board and now i have only one, most of this is because i got married and quit the hobby for over a year. So we do need to keep that in mind. I am not taking any sides on this as both make good points in my opinion. I would love to attend a M&G, but it sounds like it is a long shot. Just my two cents.
jeyhawq88 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:37 AM   #48
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm glad to see that some people here are "paranoid". Two things; we all end up at some venue and LE shows up. What have they got? Can they identify some of us to our screen names? Yes, some of us they can but do they have any mention of impropriety by those people? In some cases yes again. That is an important thing; how can they prove something.
The second thing is an idea on how to pull this off. It will rely heavily on a few people. Some providers are absolutely valid and they have met some of the people here. A chain could be forged between moderators to providers to hobbyists who have met those selected providers and proven their non LE status. Some hobbyist have met more than their share of providers but I think the latter is the case. The only people cleared are those who have met personally with another..
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:32 AM   #49
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Please, please, please, please have one and invite Galt, please, I beg you.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:34 AM   #50
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Galt,

I think you're missing the point. They don't have to convict you the make this a big deal. All they need to do is arrest you while the TV cameras roll. They'll get great PR for it (during an election year no less!). And if you're the poor sap that gets his mug on TV and you're married of have any semblance of a career you can kiss them both good-bye.

Beyond that, they can do other things to make life more difficult. I was in Lenexa a few weeks ago for work and a patrol officer was there with two attachments on the trunk of his car. They looked like the head on Wall-E (the Pixar movie). I asked them what they were, and he said they were license plate readers that read every license plate it passes. He said that it captures them and stores them in a database and runs them for warrants. He then said that if he passes someone and that license plate is wanted for something, it "beeps" him on his in-board computer to tell him. And it has the capability of running partials plates. So if someone robs a store and the witness only saw part of the plate, they could run that against his data to come up with other partial matches that are time-stamped and that can help them figure out the way they're going. Again, this is no tin foil BS. I met the officer and spoke with him at length about it. It really is amazing stuff.

BUT, it doesn't take a large stretch of the imagination for LE to go to a known M & G location, scan the parking lot for plates and find one or two that have a warrant for something and come in and break up the entire party. Like DD said, you may be guilty by association. And even if you're ultimately found "innocent" the cost in terms of money, careers, family, reputation, etc may far exceed any conviction you might have garnered.

Like others have said, M & G's can be a LOT of fun. But they can also be a recipe for disaster. The devil is in the details.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:09 AM   #51
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Sens me and you have been around a while, so for the sake of the newbies lets mention a few things that LE has done in the past with this type of information shall we:

1. Mail letters to your home stating that your car has been seen in an area known for prositution on __ number of days. They will fill the blank with a number. This warning letter serves two purposes, one they are trying to scare you or two they are trying to advise your wife or GF of this situation.

2. Come to your place of work to discuss why your car has been seen in x area.

3. Call your home when they know your not their and speak to your wife/GF or kids if they answer the phone.

4. List your plate and vehicle description in the news paper along with everyone else with a heavy reference to known prostituion area.

Now understand you dont have to have actually been anywhere, they just need to know who you are. There not trying to make a case against you their trying to fuck up your personal life so you will feel that meeting with providers is not worth what could be lost. All of the items mentioned above have been used by LE in this metropolitan area.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:00 PM   #52
john_galt
Valued Poster

Didn't say this was a good idea and was just saying...

Okay how about my idea? Let me explain how it works; Captain Kaos finds a place and picks a time. He contacts Alexxi, Jackie, and Allie. We all know these providers so they are safe (I am also not saying that anyone here knows anyone else. I'm just using these people as examples). Alexxi has met Longer, Cheaper, and Dirty so she passes the word to them. Jackie (from Las Vegas) contacts KCbig, and Sens55 because she has personally met them. Allie contacts me, jeyhwk, and a couple of other hobbyists she has personally met. Longer can contact topnotch and micho, I can contact Mya and Sapphire, Cheaper can contact yo momma (couldn't resist) and so on and so on. An unbroken chain of personal contacts and certain knowledge that no one is LE.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #53
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
Okay how about my idea? Let me explain how it works; Captain Kaos finds a place and picks a time. He contacts Alexxi, Jackie, and Allie. We all know these providers so they are safe (I am also not saying that anyone here knows anyone else. I'm just using these people as examples). Alexxi has met Longer, Cheaper, and Dirty so she passes the word to them. Jackie (from Las Vegas) contacts KCbig, and Sens55 because she has personally met them. Allie contacts me, jeyhwk, and a couple of other hobbyists she has personally met. Longer can contact topnotch and micho, I can contact Mya and Sapphire, Cheaper can contact yo momma (couldn't resist) and so on and so on. An unbroken chain of personal contacts and certain knowledge that no one is LE.
And so then yo mamma contacts me to attend. What assurance does Allie have that yo mama used the same vetting process in extending an invitation that Allie would have employed in offering my attendance? Sounds like a lot of fingers in the invitation pool and (no offense to yo mamma) way to much assumed trust.

I'm not suggesting, Mr Galt, that your scenario or some version of it won't work. But it has a few wrinkles. Honestly, for those that want a M&G to happen, I hope you can come up with a safe vetting process, it comes together, and y'all meet and have fun. Good luck and be safe!

Wiz
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:42 PM   #54
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Seriously? I mean seriously?

DD and Sens, why even bother? Its been spelled out as clearly as ANYONE can make it. If they wish to go ahead with it, let them and they can hope for the best.

Any hobbyist and/or provider with intelligence will know not to go. There are other ways (more private) to meet providers/hobbyists that you might be interested in.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:46 PM   #55
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

John, one concern is that someone who is outside of this link of trusted and known people will try hard to join, and yes, it will likely be a newbie. I am not saying that he/she would be LE. But it would be an unnecessary risk. Anyone, outside of a few people (the famous five from above), should expect to be excluded. In fact, it would/should probably be unknown to most of us that some M&G is even occurring. I, myself, would anticipate being excluded from such a M&G at this time.

The people doing this would have to be very serious and not-slipping up and inviting a friend that may not be well-screened. None of that, "Oh, my friend is new to the hobby. I wanted to introduce him. Blah, blah, blah." Those kind of things should be made clear.

That said, I do believe after reading many well reasoned concerns (and I thank those who posted such concerns), that I would be less likely to take the risk, even if I were on a hypothetical invite list. In my naive view, I had thought that a group of professionally dressed people could show up at a bar and grill and have a meet & greet without drawing attention. There would be nothing illegal done nor talked about. But now, I would be worried about being outed as dd mentioned or being on TV or arrested even if I was later exonerated.

I am beginning to think that it may come down to two words: unneccesary risk. It sounds fun, but . . . is it worth the risk?
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:07 PM   #56
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

With all that is going on, don't you think LE has better things to do than to stake out a get together of friends with a common interest? Oh, wait, never mind. Of course they have better things to do, but they will probably do this instead. God forbid our tax money be spent on catching dope dealers or rapists. Never mind. If I show up, whatever happens will be blamed on me anyway.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:08 PM   #57
kc1
Gaining Momentum

Default cheezus jrist

Ms Elena say what everyone be thinkin and as for (PERSONAL ATTACK COMMENTS REMOVED), I guess that ur postin holiday is over but u r right, u aint never goin to be on a list 4s a MandG and frankly wit all the engineerin and gatherin that sombody else say u be doin and dey b right even though dey is a girl and bleed fer five days and never die i doubt anybody listen real close anymo to what u gots to says anyhows. U is what u is

(PERSONAL ATTACK COMMENTS REMOVED)

On an unrelated note, maybe someone got their ass chewed out real good for wasting the taxpayers money and they're trying to do damage control. Wow, was that a moment of clarity?

(PERSONAL ATTACK COMMENTS REMOVED)

Girls take it from 'ole KC1, da next time u be doin your screenin make sure you be findin out where they be livin! Take care to check dem drivers licenses like dey do down in Texas way specially on P4oneone and be real careful if it says they be livin in Wellsville Kansas fer a bunch o reasins but that Bar-be-q done made me sick and I think it is supicious. Just like somes peeps here read between da lines

You knows what, I thinks that a M&G is a good idea. Maybe yalls gotta learn the hard way but seein hows no one udder than the board clowns wanna start threads 'bout it and see it gits done and the old timers all say it b bullshit thens I guess da low hangin fruit wills git picked off and we cans all return to ours regular scheduled progrmmin

Gotta gits ready to make the donuts. Yall been warned

again

But, draws near and hears me good dey gonna git smarter and keep comin. Sooner or l8tr dey gonna git the blood dey be smellin. be smarter den them people, just see it fer what it be and use ur heads.

Cya next week. it all cogs fault. hey btw coggy u might wanna b mo careful wit whos u let quote ya bub guilt by ass-ociation & alls.
kc1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:30 PM   #58
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you referring to me by the "Kat" comment? Please post a link to this information...I have no recollection of me ever getting arrested, I screen very thoroughly...
Maybe you have me confused with another person? If you make an accusation please have proof to back up your allegations.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:54 AM   #59
Guest050411-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

EVERY sat night, starting Oct 10, shark bar in power and light...that was easy.

We dont need to organize or vet anybody, just show up amongst the couple hundred other people. They have a balcony outdoor section where you can smoke right outside the dance floor...they also have semi outdoor bar and area overlooking the stage and living room of P&L. Like I said, there are MANY people there.

If you see somebody 'ridin solo', then go say hello and be normal for once...this is NOT a time to be soliciting so act and dress appropriately people.

"The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room...I telled you that." Frank Lucas
Guest050411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:11 AM   #60
john_galt
Valued Poster

Why the personal attack (that wasn't even funny)? I'm just making suggestions. Also I didn't know that prostitution was going on here (check, check, 1,2, 3) and I don't think the moderators do either, right guys? Yes, newbies get shafted and so do lurkers.

This is a long shot but how about a private residence? Can LE force their way in without a warrant? Don't ask, I live in an apartment in Johnson county.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women