Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35940
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2015, 01:12 PM   #46
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...hspart=mozilla

my favorite shirt to where when i'm cautious

I am a firm believe in no half measures, whole hog.
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 09:17 PM   #47
BritneyB93
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 122387
My ECCIE Reviews

@Chung Tran good one

hmmmm I would say leave it in the car.
BritneyB93 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 02:25 PM   #48
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

What kind of places are you guys going you feel the need to take a gun? Kinda scary, but that's just me. I try not to choose dangerous places to visit, but maybe you do it for the thrill of "what if"....I dunno?

Bring a gun into my place and I notice? I'll take it from you and tear it down and not sure I'll give it back. I'm not afraid of guns, but I do know everyone does not have good intentions and understand that some men like intimidating or even hurting women. I honestly don't understand some who think they have a need to carry one in during what is supposed to be a playful and good intentions visit. But I'd pay any amount to ensure the choice I made to play in the hobby, wasn't one in which the chances of me needing one were really questionably high enough for me to seriously consider a visit. But hey, that's just me. We all gotta do what we gotta do. Maybe I should put "NO Guns Allowed" in my showcase or something. LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:03 PM   #49
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
What kind of places are you guys going you feel the need to take a gun? Kinda scary, but that's just me. I try not to choose dangerous places to visit, but maybe you do it for the thrill of "what if"....I dunno?
To many if not most CHL-holders, the answer to your question is: everywhere the law allows us to concealed-carry. We don't think every morning about where we're going and whether to concealed-carry. That would defeat the purpose of concealed-carry, which is to be armed to defend yourself under all reasonable circumstances. We carry a handgun just like we carry a wallet or car keys.

Quote:
Bring a gun into my place and I notice? I'll take it from you and tear it down and not sure I'll give it back.
I don't think you're serious, but if you are, taking and refusing to return a client's handgun would be theft. Depending on the value of the handgun, the offense could be a misdemeanor or felony.

Quote:
I'm not afraid of guns, but I do know everyone does not have good intentions and understand that some men like intimidating or even hurting women. I honestly don't understand some who think they have a need to carry one in during what is supposed to be a playful and good intentions visit. But I'd pay any amount to ensure the choice I made to play in the hobby, wasn't one in which the chances of me needing one were really questionably high enough for me to seriously consider a visit. But hey, that's just me. We all gotta do what we gotta do. Maybe I should put "NO Guns Allowed" in my showcase or something. LOL
No offense, but not every provider has good intentions, either. The alerts forums on Eccie are full of reports of providers and their sketchy male managers robbing and terrorizing hobbyists. You may respond, "Well, but that's not ME!" But aren't you making generalizations about CHL-holders, but you don't want CHL-holders to make generalizations about providers? In reality, no one can predict with certainty what will happen in any given situation. If a law-abiding citizen decides to undergo an extensive background check, take a class, pass a written test and a shooting proficiency test, thereby obtain a CHL, and then concealed-carry, that's HIS or HER choice, not yours. That's the law. btw, statistics show that CHL-holders, per capita, commit far fewer crimes than non-CHL-holders. If you want to see law-abiding men (law-abiding other than hobbying -- haha), then you should WANT to see CHL-holders.

So while it's MY choice whether to concealed-carry, it's YOUR choice whether to see someone concealed-carrying, and that's fine. Put "NGA" (for "no guns allowed") in your showcase and sig line. When I hobbied, I rarely concealed-carried into an appointment, but sometimes I did. Once it prevented me from being robbed, or worse, and the girl was a top-dollar girl. If I was still hobbying, I wouldn't see a provider who wanted to impose HER judgment on me when and where I could concealed-carry.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 07:10 PM   #50
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
To many if not most CHL-holders, the answer to your question is: everywhere the law allows us to concealed-carry. We don't think every morning about where we're going and whether to concealed-carry. That would defeat the purpose of concealed-carry, which is to be armed to defend yourself under all reasonable circumstances. We carry a handgun just like we carry a wallet or car keys.

I don't think you're serious, but if you are, taking and refusing to return a client's handgun would be theft. Depending on the value of the handgun, the offense could be a misdemeanor or felony.

No offense, but not every provider has good intentions, either. The alerts forums on Eccie are full of reports of providers and their sketchy male managers robbing and terrorizing hobbyists. You may respond, "Well, but that's not ME!" But aren't you making generalizations about CHL-holders, but you don't want CHL-holders to make generalizations about providers? In reality, no one can predict with certainty what will happen in any given situation. If a law-abiding citizen decides to undergo an extensive background check, take a class, pass a written test and a shooting proficiency test, thereby obtain a CHL, and then concealed-carry, that's HIS or HER choice, not yours. That's the law. btw, statistics show that CHL-holders, per capita, commit far fewer crimes than non-CHL-holders. If you want to see law-abiding men (law-abiding other than hobbying -- haha), then you should WANT to see CHL-holders.

So while it's MY choice whether to concealed-carry, it's YOUR choice whether to see someone concealed-carrying, and that's fine. Put "NGA" (for "no guns allowed") in your showcase and sig line. When I hobbied, I rarely concealed-carried into an appointment, but sometimes I did. Once it prevented me from being robbed, or worse, and the girl was a top-dollar girl. If I was still hobbying, I wouldn't see a provider who wanted to impose HER judgment on me when and where I could concealed-carry.
Ya know what? I have learned that some providers are absolute psycho nut jobs. I want ya'll to do your homework. Ask around. Do what ya gotta do to be safe and feel safe. I have this strong intuition I rely on about the gents or maybe even nutty providers who contact me at times posing as gents. So, believe me when I say, I get it! Ya absolutely gotta be on your toes and that's why I don't understand all this rush rush, right now, no screening, beat 'em down with the negotiating junk going on. It's changed a lot since I began. I hate to know you guys have a rough time feeling safe, but mayhap some of you ran off some of the safer ladies? I dunno...I didn't do it. LOL Trust what ya feel if nothing else works. Be safe and have fun.

EDIT: That being said...I have been victimized plenty by men, but you are not all the same. I normally can tell the difference, but I have slipped a time ot two when I let something else distract me. So yes, not judging, but don't want men I have never met bringing guns into my place. Not cool....I'm still a woman.
Old 11-17-2015, 07:32 PM   #51
trexxxs
Cunning Linguist

Encounters: 7

Quote:
College campuses, restaurants, theaters, marathons, office buildings, parking lots, churches...
trexxxs is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 09:41 PM   #52
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Herc,

that ain't no stinking gun, that's a CANNON !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
Fuck it. I bring in a 454 Casull with a 12 inch barrel to show off. Actually I know a few gals that would love seeing it too.
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 10:04 PM   #53
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trexxxs View Post
College campuses, restaurants, theaters, marathons, office buildings, parking lots, churches...
One would think, we wouldn't need a gun at least at church. Makes me wonder what kinda church it is....LOL Not judging, just wondering.....
Old 11-17-2015, 10:18 PM   #54
trexxxs
Cunning Linguist

Quote:
One would think, we wouldn't need a gun at least at church. Makes me wonder what kinda church it is....LOL Not judging, just wondering.....
Search Google News for "church shooting".

It is a myth that bad things only happen in bad places.
Old 11-17-2015, 10:32 PM   #55
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Search Google News for "church shooting".

It is a myth that bad things only happen in bad places.
Maybe it's happened, but considering....it's not really a common occurence.....

I don't watch the news, so I maybe missed out on a lot of church shootings? I never had a shooting over here, so if ya go by one or two shootings at a couple churches, considering how many we have....one might think it'd be safe with me, since I am not associated, nor do I behave as others always seem to and according to how bad one might think it is to see any lady. ijs No indication I have ever behaved in a manner that might indicate gun play could be a possibility. So, yeah...no guns, please. and THANK YOU!

I am the fun one....so, let's have fun. Don't scare the living daylights outta me by bringing a gun. My intuition may be great, but someone who is a psychopath and wants to hurt ladies, might know exactly how to get by me, and I'm pretty darn good at screening, even with my great intuition. Assholes, however, have a problem entering where only MaxiMilyen members... can play. ijs
Old 11-18-2015, 01:55 PM   #56
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I'm curious. I would like to know how during a session a guy keeps control of his gun.

It makes sense,if you think you might need to use your gun to defend yourself, to keep it on you.

I don't see how you do that when your fucking, save wearing a gun belt around your hip.

Since you don't have control over it, could it not be used against you very easy?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 01:59 PM   #57
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Actually, in Texas, concealed-carrying is illegal in churches under Texas Penal Code section 46.035(b)(6):

Texas Penal Code sec. 46.035
Old 11-18-2015, 02:08 PM   #58
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I'm curious. I would like to know how during a session a guy keeps control of his gun.

It makes sense,if you think you might need to use your gun to defend yourself, to keep it on you.

I don't see how you do that when your fucking, save wearing a gun belt around your hip.

Since you don't have control over it, could it not be used against you very easy?
When I hobbied and concealed-carried (again, that was rare), I kept a Beretta .380 in the front pocket of a backpack.

Which reminds me of a story. Years ago, I saw a provider for the first time. Unfortunately, I didn't check the ASPD alerts forum right before my appointment. The provider had two alerts for stealing wallets and watches from hobbyists. When I hit her incall, I left my backpack in the room while I took a shower. (I had my wallet with me in the bathroom, but not my handgun.) When I returned to the room, I noticed the zipper to the pocket with the pistol was slightly open. I'm an attentive person and I KNOW I didn't leave the zipper partially open. It turned out to be a great session. Only later did I find out she was a thief. I think she saw my Beretta and decided to spare me from theft. I never left my backpack out of my sight again, gun or no gun in it.

btw, providers I knew well -- red_headed_julie and TnTAngie come to mind -- were interested in the Beretta and I took them each to a range to shoot six or so various handguns I own. Angie was the only girl I've ever shot with who could handle a Ruger .44 magnum with a 12-inch barrel. Julie was a good shooter, too, and I wrote a review called something like, "Bullets, Burgers, and Boning with Julie."
Old 11-18-2015, 02:10 PM   #59
trexxxs
Cunning Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Actually, in Texas, concealed-carrying is illegal in churches under Texas Penal Code section 46.035(b)(6):

Texas Penal Code sec. 46.035
But scroll down and 46.035(i) states that (b)(6) does not apply unless 30.06 notice is given. Most churches I have seen do not provide 30.06 notice.
Old 11-18-2015, 02:20 PM   #60
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
But scroll down and 46.035(i) states that (b)(6) does not apply unless 30.06 notice is given. Most churches I have seen do not provide 30.06 notice.
I'm aware of the notice provision, but I wouldn't suggest you concealed-carry in a church without the statutory notice, or even any notice sign at all. There are published appellate opinions where Texas courts upheld UCW convictions under section 46.035 despite deficient notice. Do you want to be the test case? Well, you may beat the rap but you won't beat the ride.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women