Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2015, 09:39 PM   #46
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Don't want to burst your bubble but the LA Times is not the most independent paper in the land. I don't see any citation in their story so I have to assume that it came from the Obama campaign itself. You have not proven anything. Do some digging because you are trying to prove something and we don't think it's out there.

I do think it is informative that he (according to the LA Times) sides with slumlords over poor tennants. Whats up with that?

How about the liberal New York Times about his "teaching" days. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/30/us...anted=all&_r=0 A lot of red flags in this fawning article from July of 2008.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 10:05 PM   #47
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Don't want to burst your bubble but the LA Times is not the most independent paper in the land. I don't see any citation in their story so I have to assume that it came from the Obama campaign itself. You have not proven anything. Do some digging because you are trying to prove something and we don't think it's out there.

I do think it is informative that he (according to the LA Times) sides with slumlords over poor tennants. Whats up with that?

How about the liberal New York Times about his "teaching" days. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/30/us...anted=all&_r=0 A lot of red flags in this fawning article from July of 2008.
That's rich, coming from someone who in my short time here, has to be one of the worst at stating things without any backing facts AT ALL. You stated it as fact that he had never held a job as a lawyer. That's false. If you really wanted to find out, you could have googled it just as I did. But you aren't interested in finding out. You'd rather continue on stewing in your blind hatred.

http://www.boston.com/news/education...ghts_practice/

http://content.time.com/time/magazin...750742,00.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifest...htmlstory.html

PS - so you believe the bad part, but they're not worth believing about the other part regarding his work history. Not that you needed to, because it's plain as day, but you're exposed.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 12:59 AM   #48
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
That's rich, coming from someone who in my short time here, has to be one of the worst at stating things without any backing facts AT ALL.
We have come to expect that from JDIdiot! Who will ever forget his classic conspiracy theory from a little over a year ago? Pay close attention! You will get a huge laugh out of this one.

In typical JDIdiot fashion, he concocted a wild, outlandish story that the Malaysian 777 might not have crashed, after all. Instead he claimed the plane could have been hijacked and parked on some remote, deserted island. It was under the cover of camouflaged netting material, supplemented by thousands upon thousands of shrubs.

Let's give JDIdiot a hand!

You can't just make that shit up!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 02:17 AM   #49
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's rich, coming from someone who in my short time here, has to be one of the worst at stating things without any backing facts AT ALL. You stated it as fact that he had never held a job as a lawyer. That's false. If you really wanted to find out, you could have googled it just as I did. But you aren't interested in finding out. You'd rather continue on stewing in your blind hatred.

http://www.boston.com/news/education...ghts_practice/

http://content.time.com/time/magazin...750742,00.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifest...htmlstory.html

PS - so you believe the bad part, but they're not worth believing about the other part regarding his work history. Not that you needed to, because it's plain as day, but you're exposed.
Starting with another lie are we? I did not "state" anywhere that Obama was not a lawyer. What I wrote was that Obama never practiced law. A litigator (someone who actually goes to court) looks down on the fixers like Obama. They use the rules and not the power of persuasion or the evidence to win their points.

I did bing it (google is evil) and it came up with only the one newspaper article that you posted. I take it that you didn't read my post then. Your great savior is whore, plain and simple.
Old 04-12-2015, 04:27 AM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
When you deal in absolutes, it's easy to find rebuttals. No, he didn't just spend four years with a law license. He was hired by Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Gallard in Chicago. He actually worked about 30 cases in 4 years. He even argued a case before a federal appellate court. Anything else you want to know?

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/apr...na-obamalegal6
I will clarify that .... he may have WORKED ON 30 cases ... just like a secretary in their firm WORKED ON 30 cases. 4 years of "practicing law" is having a "law license" for 4 years. But hang on ... let's see if the information came from the campaign or the court records.

This came out of your article:

"He was doing the work that any first-year or second-year associate would do," Miner said. "In litigation, he was doing basic research and writing memos. . . . In the first couple years he would play a very minor role. He wouldn't know [much], so he would take the lead from whoever was supervising his work."

It appears from the article that it is disputing Obminable's claims about being a "civil rights" attorney .... I don't see one reference in which he is reported as having TRIED any civil rights cases ... he may have drafted some pleadings UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A SENIOR ATTORNEY .. as well as "argue" a case, but I will attempt to look up the case, since there is not case number or style.....

... the problem is: I have to look it up by his name, and "we" don't know what name he used back then!!!!

As President of the United States:
He wouldn't know [much], so he would take the lead from whoever was supervising his work."

Some people just never change.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 04:45 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd rather continue on stewing in your blind hatred.
Your BLIND LOVE trumps any "blind hatred"!

30 cases in 4 years? 7-8 cases a year. That's less than 1 a month.

That's encouraging though: Not many civil rights violations in Chicago!!!!!!!

(Especially since MOST OF THOSE weren't even "civil rights" cases.)

"Anything else you want to know?"

Actually, no. I've read enough to know bullshit when I see it. You are too easily impressed, which is based on your "love" of the guy.

BTW: I don't "hate" him. I just don't have any respect for him. He's fluff.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:46 AM   #52
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
We have come to expect that from JDIdiot! Who will ever forget his classic conspiracy theory from a little over a year ago? Pay close attention! You will get a huge laugh out of this one.

In typical JDIdiot fashion, he concocted a wild, outlandish story that the Malaysian 777 might not have crashed, after all. Instead he claimed the plane could have been hijacked and parked on some remote, deserted island. It was under the cover of camouflaged netting material, supplemented by thousands upon thousands of shrubs.

Let's give JDIdiot a hand!

You can't just make that shit up!
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...DAC26CF3B10FA5

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...E4F9B6EB7D0094

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9fN0Nx4Zcs

Want to argue with these people. They advance the same theory.

I've also decided that when flight 370 shows back up that Tampon owes me a blowjob....and he had better do a good job.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:26 AM   #53
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...when flight 370 shows back up that Tampon owes me a blowjob....and he had better do a good job.
Hopefully, it won't "show back up" in Houston unannounced.

He may not have any lips left to pay off the bet. In fact there may not be anything left to which lips could be attached. So BigTits will have "hedged" another bet .... unless he has "escaped" to the Austin area....... then he'll be ok so long as the prevailing breeze is not from the Southeast.
Old 04-12-2015, 03:11 PM   #54
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Starting with another lie are we? I did not "state" anywhere that Obama was not a lawyer. What I wrote was that Obama never practiced law. A litigator (someone who actually goes to court) looks down on the fixers like Obama. They use the rules and not the power of persuasion or the evidence to win their points.

I did bing it (google is evil) and it came up with only the one newspaper article that you posted. I take it that you didn't read my post then. Your great savior is whore, plain and simple.
I'm sure he's concerned with what other douchebag lawyers think of him. He's the president. They're just scumbag lawyers. You did say he never worked in a law firm. That was incorrect. I don't expect any correction on your part though, you've proven in a short time to be a dumbass.

My savior is whore. You really need to take some remedial writing courses. I read your article. I deem it from a 'non-trustworthy' source. Sorry, you've proven nothing.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:14 PM   #55
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Now you're playing Clinton style.

I checked. You lied again. I did not write that part about Obama not working for law firm. You have to pick the crack of my ass now.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:24 PM   #56
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not exactly accurate are you?
Half the people in the country have a bachelors degree from somewhere. What was his class standing?
What exactly does a community organizer do? What notable achievement did he achieve while an organizer?
He did go to law school at Harvard as did so many others but what was his class standing? You say he had honors? What were they? Show us the proof?
Editor of the law review? Yep, there was the year that they started affirmative action at the Law Review. He never published one single article his entire time there when the average editor publishes once a month. Doesn't sound like much of an achievement. What issues did the Review take on while he was the editor?
He NEVER practiced law anywhere just like Hillary.
Being elected to anything is not a personal achievement. It takes a team and how Obama got elected was pretty scummy even for a democrat. To become a state senator Obama had his people (we are assuming that he actually gave the orders) disqualify the other candidates by going through their petitions for candidacy.
To win the senate race his offices releases the sealed records of his opponent's divorce proceedings.

However the real question concerns what has he taken on. What has he bled for? Where did he put everything on the line (according to the rules) and come out a winner? Even for Obamacare he had to lie and decieve to get those last couple of votes. I don't even expect Obamacare to survive the next five years.
Quote:
Now you're playing Clinton style.

I checked. You lied again. I did not write that part about Obama not working for law firm. You have to pick the crack of my ass now.
Yes, you did. I've gone to the trouble of quoting it, so you aren't misunderstood. You said he never practiced law. The truth is, he did.

As for playing Clinton style, you have no idea...
Old 04-12-2015, 09:37 PM   #57
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:

I've also decided that when flight 370 shows back up that Tampon owes me a blowjob....and he had better do a good job.
JDIdiot is now sharing (for all to see) his gay fantasy's about other guys giving him "a blowjob."

Shouldn't the successor to the Patriarchal Idiot Throne be advertising his secret homosexual desires in the "Another Realm" forum? Perhaps JDIdiot will find someone to take him up on his "gay wager" in that forum.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:43 PM   #58
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I will clarify that .... he may have WORKED ON 30 cases ... just like a secretary in their firm WORKED ON 30 cases. 4 years of "practicing law" is having a "law license" for 4 years. But hang on ... let's see if the information came from the campaign or the court records.

This came out of your article:

"He was doing the work that any first-year or second-year associate would do," Miner said. "In litigation, he was doing basic research and writing memos. . . . In the first couple years he would play a very minor role. He wouldn't know [much], so he would take the lead from whoever was supervising his work."

It appears from the article that it is disputing Obminable's claims about being a "civil rights" attorney .... I don't see one reference in which he is reported as having TRIED any civil rights cases ... he may have drafted some pleadings UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A SENIOR ATTORNEY .. as well as "argue" a case, but I will attempt to look up the case, since there is not case number or style.....

... the problem is: I have to look it up by his name, and "we" don't know what name he used back then!!!!

As President of the United States:
He wouldn't know [much], so he would take the lead from whoever was supervising his work."

Some people just never change.
Who takes the lead in ANY job right from the start? An intelligent person defers to people who might have more experience. You wouldn't know anything about that though. He did appear before a federal appellate court. I see you left that out.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:58 PM   #59
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
JDIdiot is now sharing (for all to see) his gay fantasy's about other guys giving him "a blowjob."

Shouldn't the successor to the Patriarchal Idiot Throne be advertising his secret homosexual desires in the "Another Realm" forum? Perhaps JDIdiot will find someone to take him up on his "gay wager" in that forum.

Not really. I know (we all know) that you don't pay your debts so I'm giving you an opportunity to both make amends for being wrong and not losing any money. I understand that every dollar counts for you.
Old 04-13-2015, 03:07 AM   #60
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not really. I know (we all know) that you don't pay your debts so I'm giving you an opportunity to both make amends for being wrong and not losing any money. I understand that every dollar counts for you.
Yes really!

JDIdiot, if you were not openly fantasizing about giving or receiving a blowjob from another guy, why would you have even brought the subject up in the first place? It is obvious that is something that you are wanting to make happen.

Sooner rather than later!

The thought of making a blowjob wager with you or anyone else, (male or female), has never occurred to me. That is, until you brought it up in this thread. That being the case, I have now (and never will have), a blowjob debt to pay (or recieve). Especially with another guy!

Just because you are openly fantasizing about making blowjob wagers with another guy, doesn't mean everyone else does.

My unsolicited advice, start posting your gay fantasy's in 'Another Realm.' Perhaps you will find another male to wager a blowjob with in that forum.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women