Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41938
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2011, 09:34 AM   #46
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Sighhhhhhhhh...I"ve gotta find me some lactating boobies to suck!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:52 PM   #47
sexykim2008
Sexy Goddess

User ID: 1469
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was a provider while pregnant with my last child and enjoyed it very much with my sex drive being on high! I am stricter with screening but I don't see why being a pregnant provider is so horrible to some people. Not all providers are on welfare and continue to be providers to prevent that. I happen to enjoy the attention I recieve from providing as well as the lifestyle it provides for me. To each his own but the experience is amazing for both parties well the ones that don't have "issues" anyway. And being that preggo providers are at the doctor every few weeks and checked for any "health issues" should make you a llil more comfortable as well. Of course some expecting providers cut back on their does and dont's for the safety of their LO. for instance: the SS that has recently become so popular. And yes alot of ladies here are married or have SO's that they have families with. I'm sure people have heard of swingers or open relationships. Should these couples not be allowed to have children? I guarentee you 90% of the women here are wonderful mothers! I even give much respect to the single ladies here with children!
sexykim2008 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #48
sexykim2008
Sexy Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

excuse me do's....I hate how you can't edit your posts for typos
Old 09-15-2011, 01:11 PM   #49
Guest072815
Account Disabled

User ID: 5598
My ECCIE Reviews

I checked over the post and I am not quite sure where any negativity came from... As a provider it is our duty to get checked every few months for health reasons Regardless of pregnancy or not it’s the responsible thing to do.

Back to Topic though, Pregnancy is an amazing thing... Some love it, some Choose to wait until after pregnancy, but I am at my horniest every time I am pregnant... So just like with any other activities in the hobby let’s be safe, loose the drama and enjoy our orgasms and explosions!
Guest072815 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:12 PM   #50
Guest072815
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
Sighhhhhhhhh...I"ve gotta find me some lactating boobies to suck!
I am sure one of your lovely ladies out there will be lactating soon!
Old 09-15-2011, 05:31 PM   #51
badboy876
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

"Lovely ladies....will be lactating soon"...OMG that sounds sooo freakin delicious!

First, yes sexykim, your badboy misses you too!!! :-P As for the side bar on health issues, I think I am the cause of that. The reason is that one time I did make arrangements to be wet nursed by a lactating lady and when i got there she was VERY questionable....so, I'm a bit jaded. As you know, if you've got a lot of milk, then i'll be getting gobs and gobs and gobs of fluid all through my mouth....which i love. But, i just need to feel safe about it...that's all. So, sorry if i offended....just want to be safe.
badboy876 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:13 PM   #52
Navcomm
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Gorgeous, peaceful, serene... love it

Some of the best sex I ever had with the Ex... and with one young provider a few years ago. I do not go out of my way to look for you but I greatly enjoy how beautiful you are... and would not hesitate to see you!
Navcomm is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:01 PM   #53
sexykim2008
Sexy Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No Badboy you didn't offend me Kiss Kiss!!Spank Spank!!!!! ; )

The ones who did I'm sure can see from my post what I'm talking about. And it's nothing that anyone said in this thread.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:56 PM   #54
Guest072815
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy876 View Post
"Lovely ladies....will be lactating soon"...OMG that sounds sooo freakin delicious!

First, yes sexykim, your badboy misses you too!!! :-P As for the side bar on health issues, I think I am the cause of that. The reason is that one time I did make arrangements to be wet nursed by a lactating lady and when i got there she was VERY questionable....so, I'm a bit jaded. As you know, if you've got a lot of milk, then i'll be getting gobs and gobs and gobs of fluid all through my mouth....which i love. But, i just need to feel safe about it...that's all. So, sorry if i offended....just want to be safe.

No Love no Offence on anyone I am sure! Safety is VERY important!

Like Kim said it had nothing to do with in thread stuff. It’s still baffling that some gents would rather put out negativity about such an amazing time in a women’s life.

Instead of just enjoy her beauty from a far if sessions with a luscious sex craved female isn’t their thing ... they have nothing better to do I guess, Like assuming all pregnant women in the hobby are pregnant from hobby gent and such like that instead of politely asking.

I can only speak for myself but neither of my children where a product of the hobby... they where a product of a
marriage. None of the things that kim brought to my attention where directed at me, but I figured i would tickle some guys curiosity.

But back to Sexy Curves and Flowing Milk!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women