Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48502
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41934
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2023, 12:46 PM   #46
Batsy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
I wouldn't recommend TJ or anywhere foreign like that just due to unknown risk. Saving $350 to risk my life isn't worth it.

If you're truly an okay looking dude, in shape and are successful, then you'll be able to make better than normal arrangements. I am all those, but still not comfortable with shelling $350+/hour. Just not my thing. However, I have arrangements with 3-5 girls that are way more justified. I respect the transactional side, and they respect the urges. I do it now for fetishes, as opposed to traditional relief.

I have decent enough success to not need this, of course the dry spells come and I'm against marriage so developing relationships with providers is key.
I feel you, the fact that some people think we monger because we have no other choice lmao.

We all have our reasons.

Tj is not risky at all, as long as you use common sense you will be fine, I been several times. Countries like colombia I would recommend you learn Spanish if you don’t already. I like to travel in general and not necessarily just go to monger but the point is you will find 9s and 10s for a $100 or less, compared to overweight, old unattractive providers here asking for $150+ here.
Batsy is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 01:53 PM   #47
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
There is only a few Houston market; Mona Lisa, Jeaneth, Mila Jynx, Lorena, Lucia miranda…
Are you claiming to have had encounters with any of these providers, or just regurgitating what you’ve read?
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 11:52 PM   #48
Ex_Import
Registered Member

I solved my supplier issues by beginning a FWB relationship and it is so much better. She picked me out, not vice-versa.
Ex_Import is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 07:21 AM   #49
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex_Import View Post
I solved my supplier issues by beginning a FWB relationship and it is so much better. She picked me out, not vice-versa.
Can you send her my way ?
I've been told I'm a pleasant person to be around & I have a flexible schedule.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 12:06 PM   #50
Ex_Import
Registered Member

Go hang out at a coffee shop with a laptop for a few days. You will see ladies that hang out there regularly with their laptop. Start up a conversation. Mine was having problems getting tables into PowerPoint. Lots of convo after that. Somehow the conversation switched to how her neck and shoulders hurt and I mentioned the massage moves that would fix that.She was back the next day and asked how to create look up tables for stuff in her home. Which led to a nice backrub and learning she was an older person like me that didnt want a relationship but did need touching and intimacy. Amateurs are amazing.

When was the last time you had fantastic 4 hours in bed with a delightful, intelligent person that didnt cost anything. Its now a recurring thing. Sometimes theres dinner or shopping at Trader Joes thrown in.
Old 02-14-2023, 01:09 PM   #51
Batsy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go hang out at a coffee shop with a laptop for a few days. You will see ladies that hang out there regularly with their laptop. Start up a conversation. Mine was having problems getting tables into PowerPoint. Lots of convo after that. Somehow the conversation switched to how her neck and shoulders hurt and I mentioned the massage moves that would fix that.
You convinced me to book a flight to colombia lol. Not bad either only $300 round trip.
Batsy is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 01:34 PM   #52
Ex_Import
Registered Member

No IOP with the coffee shop route.
There is a Colombian restaurant near 2920 and 45. Some of those ladies look awesome.
Old 02-14-2023, 08:06 PM   #53
Batsy
Valued Poster

Quote:
No IOP with the coffee shop route.
There is a Colombian restaurant near 2920 and 45. Some of those ladies look awesome.
that's hilarious lol
Batsy is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 09:22 PM   #54
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I have no issues finding young beauties on Snapchat and OF's with prices ranging from $150 to $300 per session.

I don't need to travel thousands of miles to foreign countries just to get laid. That's pretty sad, lol!
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 03:06 AM   #55
Batsy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
I have no issues finding young beauties on Snapchat and OF's with prices ranging from $150 to $300 per session.

I don't need to travel thousands of miles to foreign countries just to get laid. That's pretty sad, lol!
If you think people only travel to get laid, that is sad lol.

You should get out more.
Batsy is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 05:07 AM   #56
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Talking Mas triste.

This you bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batsy View Post
Did all the hot providers retire?

"It’s times like these that make me can’t wait to go back to places like colombia or tijuana".
I recently retired from military service. Traveled extensively stateside and abroad. Seen it all, done it all. Don't thank me for my service, I volunteered, gracias!
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 06:39 AM   #57
Suaveguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post

What is OF? Is that Only Fans website
Suaveguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 10:08 AM   #58
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ Yes
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 11:11 AM   #59
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

I'm personally not having any problems shagging hotties. On the contrary, I'm getting bored with women. Considering taking a break from the hobby.
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 02:54 PM   #60
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I'm personally not having any problems shagging hotties. On the contrary, I'm getting bored with women. Considering taking a break from the hobby.
Tell them to pm me, I'll try to take care of them while you're gone.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women