Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41892
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36265
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2020, 02:14 PM   #46
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

We have Houston mods?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 06:53 PM   #47
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

They drove thru once today...
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 08:11 AM   #48
Rachelina
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1543
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Try Jerking off Try Weakly.You sound like a lonely ASSHOLE..Stop being a Troll Cop..
Rachelina is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 09:37 AM   #49
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Crypto, feelin like insulting remarks UITB too....

Will you take care of my light work ?
Old 04-24-2020, 01:55 PM   #50
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^^man up try. ur getting butthurt by a chick?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 02:23 PM   #51
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Crypto, feelin like insulting remarks UITB too....

Will you take care of my light work ?

Rumor is you're shinepro with another user name.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 02:29 PM   #52
pxmcc
Valued Poster

dear_john, who are you referring to?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 02:30 PM   #53
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
dear_john, who are you referring to?

The person I quoted. Why, guilty conscience?
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 02:48 PM   #54
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
The person I quoted. Why, guilty conscience?
no.
i don't think Try weakly is shinepro. try's troll game is actually pretty good-he doesnt quite rise to the level of a troll boss tho-but shine's troll game sux imo. also, imo, shine is far more entertaining than try. and i dont think try knows ebonics very well; his ebonics game sux actually. shine's ebonics game is a1+++...

back on topic. are the threADs getting any better?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 05:51 PM   #55
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Thriving....

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2711835

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2711835 <- for Wakeup
Old 04-29-2020, 11:19 PM   #56
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I addressed this long ago when E Changed the format where there are no more ads. When I saw them just for shits and giggles on where to stay or eat I would find some kind of sarcastic ass remark to comment with! (I know. Me sarcastic! Big surprise). one rather largggggggggggger than life out of towner basically Just came out and said I’m visiting Houston here’s my number so no attempt to be discreet so I had to comment this is the biggest threAD I’ve ever seen I will not be surprised if he gets pulled within the hour it’s gonna be a heavy load but somebody has to do it!

My example of a discrete yet humorous attempt at an ad was a lost and found one. Where I think I said something like lost a big hard dog named cock?!? and my description was interesting I’m trying to remember but it was like about 7 inches long flashy in color, head was shaped like a mushroom the front legs look like squishy sacs ! it was hairless he had no back legs it was a defect from birth and something like I know it sounds hideous but it’s really not please contact me and found I’m paraphrasing on myself so it’s been a year and I’ve slept and drank since then!

No I didn’t use it personally I put it on a comments just to be funny but it’s a good example of being more creative , other than saying oh I’m coming to Houston to visit my friend where should I stay and then I have to comment like why don’t you ask your friend! Than why do I need to PM you for details? lwhy do we need details if you’re coming to Houston to visit a friend it’s just silly
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 07:33 AM   #57
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
So we're all aware that with no ad forum, it's tricky for the gals to let the guys they're available. So of course one way for the gals to let the guys know they're in town is to post a threAD in coed. When a gal posts a thread in Houston coed, at a minimum, it means she's around. The problem is that gals are posting threADs that lack any substance that anyone wants to read. We don't need another post about what's there to do in the Galleria. sorry to break the bad news, ladies.

ok i'm going to go out on a limb here. throw rotten tomatoes if you must. accuse me of pandering for free kitty. whatever, i could give two fucks. But VenusNova's posts are so slick that i am totally unaware if they are even threADs or just regular threads. ladies, try to be creative, like she is. i'm not suggesting you copy her style, but her ability to capture an audience with entertaining posts.

how bout a post on newbie bondage? how bout a post about when you first got your hobby cherry popped? how bout a post about your closest call with le? how bout what was the weirdest hobby experience ever? worst session ever? first ever water sports session? there are a million interesting topics that are hobby related that will generate clicks and get you noticed.

just don't start another thread about the best part of town to stay in. (it's Pasadena/Channelview of course dammit you fools!) that horse is so dead that such threads are undead zombies come back to haunt coed again..

#MCGA #Imheretobeentertained..
"Is that not why you are here?"

p.s. ladies, update your damn profile pics! men are visual creatures. we can't read for shit, but we're super skilled-hell yes it's a skill requiring years of practice-at looking at sexy (but rule-compliant plz) pics.

AJ shoulda read this before she posted her (now removed) threAD

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women