Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2015, 04:02 PM   #46
Genosha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Nothing wrong with a provider contacting you, as long as it is not constantly. Usually, that means that she had a good time with you and wants to see you again or she needs money or both. I have had multiple providers contact me, and I respond with thanks for thinking of me (even if I am one of a group pf guys who are sent a mass general text), but tell them either do not contact me, I will contact you or I may even set an appointment, but since she contacted me, I will ask about a special on the donation.
That's sort of how i see it now. I used to be totally against it unless it was a pm because some gals are very indiscreet when they send messages. In the past, I've had several gals send me nudes with a message saying 'come fuck me' or send risque pics saying things like 'Hey i'm back in town. I want to see you.' Some send group messages and emails where you can see everybody's phone number and email. I mean, really? C'mon now lol.

So i adjusted accordingly, and now i feel more comfortable with it, especially if it's a gal i've seen before or have expressed interest in seeing. Heck, sometimes i prefer it as long as the gal is making me an offer worthwhile. I can always say no thank you, if i want. And pm's are fine. Just don't spam my inbox.
Genosha is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 04:03 AM   #47
fine dimes21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I don't mind at all. I prefer it that way so it lets me know they are in town without needing to check ads. It isn't a big deal to me and much appreciated. Rarely I get gals seeing me texts except a few out of the blue but again I don't hobby much anyways.
At least I know she is comfortable around me so I don't mind seeing her again.
fine dimes21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 12:55 PM   #48
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

I am always thrilled to hear from ladies I have met. I enjoy getting to know the ladies that I see, and an occasional quip between sessions through text, PM, email or whatever is most welcome. Tactfully done, I am usually flattered that she has thought of me, and sometimes surprised that she even remembers me. I guess this doesn't bother me as I am frequently a repeat client. I can see that it could be annoying to the one and done hobbyist.

[And for the record, it would make my day to get an out of the blue message from Kelly TNT.]
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:07 PM   #49
Guest011218
Account Disabled

User ID: 166326
My ECCIE Reviews

I think there are kind of two sides to this...I will never text just ANYBODY. I do, however, send occasional texts/pictures (more pictures) to very well-known, sweet gentleman - I mean gentleman that see me on a very regular basis, and only if I know it's okay.

At no point do I want to harm anyone's privacy and personal life. I have, unfortunately, made the mistake of replying to text in the morning that I missed while I was asleep - sorry!
Guest011218 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 01:36 PM   #50
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolpete1234 View Post
I've been in this game for just a little over a year and still learning my way around. I don't know exactly how many girls I've seen but it hasn't been that many. Maybe 10 or so. Almost all of them I have seen will send me a text at some random time after I have seen them, usually after a week or so saying they are available or something like that, nothing rude, just suggesting. Is this normal? It doesn't seem very discreet to do this. I guess I didn't think I would have to say please don't contact me, I will contact you if I want. Really, I'd like to just say if I've seen you once I don't want to see you again, it just my preference. Don't like the same girl more than once.
professional providers don't send text stating that they're available.. I never text first I always let my client text me
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 07:16 PM   #51
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446

I get texts from providers almost daily. I don't mind it at all. The only problem is I don't know how to say no so I usually wind up going to see them

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!
daaaaaman is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:21 PM   #52
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by daaaaaman View Post
I get texts from providers almost daily. I don't mind it at all. The only problem is I don't know how to say no so I usually wind up going to see them

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL..// Stop and Step away from the Vagina..

<---- Sending Daaaaman a Text

Edit: Dangit.. I always leave off atleast 1 a... I can't spell. sorry.. I meant Daaaaaman!

Sluts United!!!
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:34 PM   #53
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
<---- Sending Daaaaman a Text

Edit: Dangit.. I always leave off atleast 1 a... I can't spell. sorry.. I meant Daaaaaman!...
melannie, you've heard of Sam Pack's Five Star Ford?
you've heard of five star hotels & restaurants?

that's the easy way to remember Daaaaaman - he's a five "a" client [not counting the "a" in "man"].

to pistolpete1234,
imho [in my hobbying opinion] - as most have said, a provider who has NOT received your okay to send you texts should NOT be sending you random texts more than an hour or so after you've left.
it is NOT discreet. it is NOT respectful of your space. it is NOT appropriate.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 10:25 PM   #54
jessejames
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Contact me anytime BF. That could lead to more fun. Fun is why I am here.
jessejames is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 12:31 AM   #55
Brooke Fox
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 275627
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Love all of yall well not All .... I have had someone say you know please don't text me anymore I have a Significant Other or something like a work phone and I don't contact those friends,.. They contact me via email and via PM .The whole point of my post was solely based on saying I contact my clients. I travel and I have permission from most to text and if not most of them contact me when they want to see me and I try to note not to contact by text. I am on the grid and off sometimes I don't use eccie so not all of my friends know when I am around so I send messages ...
Brooke Fox is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 06:14 AM   #56
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a provider that I texted once to help out because she had questions about an area that I used to frequent. After that.. EVERY time she was in my area... I got a mass text that read "Hey Baby... I'll be in your area from ___ to ____". Aaaand she didn't even make an attempt to hide the fact that it was a mass text.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 10:28 AM   #57
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I use Google Voice so if they wish to leave a message that's cool. They never have my real phone numbers.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women