Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2014, 01:26 PM   #46
Guest021414
Account Disabled

User ID: 209475

My best guess is if you were the one who had been outed you may have felt differently about it!

At least you know you almost were that's a start....

But again ......

This isn't about you but I RESPECT YOU DID EDIT TO FOLLOW THE RULES AND NOT MENTION BANNED PROVIDERS thanks

PROVIDERS who are banned do not deserve that Attention!
Guest021414 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:29 PM   #47
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut View Post
I hope ladies realize it's NEVER OKAY to publicly out a Board member
Again that is your preference. It's the same as us blasting a provider that is NCNS in coed. its all apart of this community. We (Hobbyist) are seen by our references and you providers are seen by your reviews. We can easily post it in our locker room but some choose to post it in coed or a review (which is the wrong place I might ad). A provider has every right to post what the feel should be posted just like you posted this threAD you have that right to do so. Its you gathering information (for what I don't know) and asking a question that you wondered about.
Austins1hobby is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:33 PM   #48
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Quote:
It is a valid thread and a big problem for some gentlemen being outed by providers here in austin .....

It's very unprofessional and sad!

I also believe we can speak for our self. To me there are two teams the provider and the hobbyist and the hobbyist speak when they feel things are getting out of hand
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=979018
and as well as I believe the providers do as well. Not to come off mean or anything but for a provider to blast another seems to me more unprofessional but again that's just my thoughts.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:35 PM   #49
Guest021414
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austins1hobby View Post
Again that is your preference. It's the same as us blasting a provider that is NCNS in coed. its all apart of this community. We (Hobbyist) are seen by our references and you providers are seen by your reviews. We can easily post it in our locker room but some choose to post it in coed or a review (which is the wrong place I might ad). A provider has every right to post what the feel should be posted just like you posted this threAD you have that right to do so. Its you gathering information (for what I don't know) and asking a question that you wondered about.

There is a provider section just for alerts coed is not the place for that

Seasoned providers in general know the rules and know that is NEVER Ok to out a client in public PERIOD and even worse when ppl who are no part of the discussion feel they have been outed This thread was actually started for a client of mine in San Antonio smh
get the facts ....read the rules.....
Post alerts , time wasters , scammers ect IN ALERTS NOT COED!!!!

I'm just a valued poster
Old 02-13-2014, 01:47 PM   #50
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
This isn't about you but I RESPECT YOU DID EDIT TO FOLLOW THE RULES
I debated whether to edit my comment. I decided that to apologize for breaking the rules after it had been brought to my attention that I had without undoing my transgression when I still had time would be hypocritical of me. I realize some may take the opposite view that I was sweeping the transgression under the carpet. All I can say is that my subsequent acknowledgement of breaking the rules remains. If that is not enough for some, so be it. On the rest we will have to agree to disagree since we have begun to go in circles.
Centaur is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:50 PM   #51
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I have been reading this thread with a great deal of interest. Mainly because we take "Outing" very seriously here and have a pretty strict hard line about it per the following:
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

I highlighted in red the ECCIE definition of outing and for the life of me, I cant find any evidence of anyone being "Outed" per the above definition. I will happily deal with instances as described above in the proscribed fashion "swiftly and harshly". So far I am yet to see or have such instances sent over as an RTM either????????????? Is there a case of outting here as we define it?? if so please send me the documentation and we will deal with it. No one wants or deserves that.

On the other hand, if there is no such evidence or documentation, then this is a public smear campaign and that is not a good thing either and can also be dealt with as above, "swiftly and harshly". We don't just get to say whatever we want to suit our particular set of wants and desires regardless of the basis of the statements.

I guess what I am saying, since this thread does not seem to be a general statement regarding outing, but seems to be aimed at a particular member, then we need to put up or shut up. If I am somehow mistaken in thinking this is aimed at a particular someone and this is truly meant as a broad non-specific thread regarding outing in general then by all means carry on!

On another note, I have scoured the posting guidelines and nowhere can I find one that says we cannot mention "Banned" members???????? If that were the case, everytime someone mentioned rockerrick, they would (rockerrick) get into (rockerrick) trouble and (captainhowdy) get (rocketride) either a (HumptyDumpty) warning (Priestbeast) or points (Scarlett Rossi) so no one should feel like they cannot mention banned providers (that is unless you have been prohibited from speaking to, posting after, PMing, etc that member).

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:04 PM   #52
Centaur
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
On another note, I have scoured the posting guidelines and nowhere can I find one that says we cannot mention "Banned" members????????
Well crap. I'll give DLS the benefit of the doubt and assume it was an honest mistake. Now I wish I'd saved the two paragraphs I removed. I will attempt to recreate them tonight after I get home unless you or another mod tell me not to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
If that were the case, everytime someone mentioned rockerrick...
That's what I thought! There's a whole poll thread about RR and no mods seemed to have a problem with it.
Old 02-13-2014, 02:10 PM   #53
Guest021414
Account Disabled

Well I was told is was against the rules to mention banned members hmmm. Interesting

If not so then post the banned members names

please do rewrite EXACTLY what you had said sir carry on carry on

View count at 1800 and counting this is a very important topic for the discrete gentlemen.
Old 02-13-2014, 02:44 PM   #54
Mia Christine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113637
My ECCIE Reviews

Centaur:
You handled yourself with such dignity, remorse, and frankly as an adult. I for one would be pleased to schedule you. I'm sure others would too. Not to worry, or even give it a second thought!

Quote:

* after doing a search by your handle what was mentioned about you however in a public forum lot of ladies will NOT see you now as it has been pointed out your a time waster ect . I'm sure it does suck being singled out due to someone else's bad day, we are not all like that sir.
Mia Christine is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:53 PM   #55
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Christine View Post
Centaur:
You handled yourself with such dignity, remorse, and frankly as an adult. I for one would be pleased to schedule you. I'm sure others would too. Not to worry, or even give it a second thought!
Now that is professional.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:35 PM   #56
Stanfeld
Valued Poster

If they were really professional he should be offered freebies.
Stanfeld is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:36 PM   #57
Guest021414
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanfeld View Post
If they were really professional he should be offered freebies.
I agree
Old 02-13-2014, 04:09 PM   #58
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Well I was told is was against the rules to mention banned members hmmm. Interesting

I am not sure who told you that, but I read the guidelines 2x and can't find it anywhere. Besides, you sure like to carry on about rockerrick. Don't you remember "rock out with your cock out?" That didn't get you a warning, points, or banned so it must not be the case.

If not so then post the banned members names

We do not post banned members names in the open Forums. It serves no good purpose and opens discussions that we (Staff) stay away from.

please do rewrite EXACTLY what you had said sir carry on carry on

View count at 1800 and counting this is a very important topic for the discrete gentlemen.
Unfortunately, most of the topic is not about discretion and is mostly a smear campaign. Note that I have already stated that someone needs to bring out the credible info or this needs to cease. I won't ask again.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:56 PM   #59
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post

Let's also refrain from making comments to a member who is banned before you are in "violation" yourself.

Thanks,

sixx
Hmmmmmmmmmm

I guess I could see where there is a little confusion. There is nothing in the guidlelines stating a member can't mention a banned member, BUT in your case DLS, you know very well that for YOU, that would be a violation whether that particular member is banned or not. I guess we forgot about that? Mods practice not discussing "sanctions" taken against a member, but this needed to be clarified.

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #60
Centaur
Valued Poster

Since it's become apparent that the member in question is a verboten topic for DLS, I am going to refrain from mentioning her here beyond saying that she has been courteous enough not to discuss it publicly and I'm going to return the favor. Discretion is the better part of valor. Suffice it to say I screwed up, made a newbie mistake, acknowledged it and will respect that it's her decision whether to allow me to remedy it.

More generally to the topic at hand: singling someone out by their board handle is not outing someone. DLS has offered no compelling reason to believe this thread is not about her ongoing feud, so I call a spade a spade. Like Austins1hobby, I can and will speak for myself. I can deal with someone getting angry at me. I don't need DLS or anyone else to use it as fuel for a feud. Otherwise I have no beef with DLS or any other member.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Christine View Post
Centaur:

That's kind of you to say. I recognize that I made a newbie mistake and cost someone valuable time. DLS is not wrong about that. It is precisely because I am not in the habit of doing so that it's important to me to do acknowledge and correct that mistake. I believe what goes around comes around.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women