Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41282
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35702
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2024, 02:31 PM   #46
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillysEatinIt View Post
... He is going to get his ass handed to him. We all know it. But the MAGA denial only gets worse as the desperation increases.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... That's IF Kamala even shows up. ... Or is - at that time -
still the Dem's candidate. ... We know how things can change.

You lads thought Joe Biden was gonna beat Trump in the last debate.
And we ALL saw how that went. ... ...

Can ABC-News (or which-ever liberal network) save Kamala??

#### Salty
Ahhh, come on Salty. Both of your first two points are just more wishful thinking. She will remain the Dem candidate. And she will be at the debate. I suspect she is very much looking forward to it.

As for us lads thinking Biden would win.. well, not with that much hope. Although we sure didn't think he would do as badly as he did. Don't take too much heart in your boys' performance though. It was pretty terrible, full of much documented lies. But the bar was so low that he looked good. Against Kamala though..nope. He will be fully shown as the lying, bumbling fool that he is.
BillysEatinIt is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2024, 07:41 PM   #47
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
What is phony when an elected official, who misread their constituents, modifies their POV to reflect those who voted them in?

Only an idiot hangs on to a bad policy, etc.

Update: Thanks TxDot. Didn't see your post.
Biden and Harris had bad policy that's why Biden got pushed out of the race. Harris's Policy doesn't belong to her, they belong to the elites that control her.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2024, 09:40 PM   #48
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Biden and Harris had bad policy that's why Biden got pushed out of the race. Harris's Policy doesn't belong to her, they belong to the elites that control her.
What is your evidence? Come on. Some of you say things like this constantly. Like they are proven facts that don't even need discussion. Yet the first sentence doesn't even make sense. And to say that her policies belongs to "elites" just makes you sound like you are repeating things you hear from biased sources.

Please tell us WHY you think her policies belong to elites. And WHY you think her bad policy pushed Biden out of the race. I really need some explanation on that one! Maybe start some actual dialog instead of just an argument.

But we will see what happens at the debate, for sure. No matter where you think her policies come from, she is going to pound Trump with them. He has never faced anyone like her. He is going to end up looking worse than Biden did.
Old 08-18-2024, 09:41 PM   #49
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... The point is - whether or not Kamala will debate.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2024, 09:51 PM   #50
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Quote:

#### Salty
Salty, I only have one question for you, my friend. Did you give your account password to your Pirate Parrot? Because I'm just hearing you say the same thing over and over again!

Seriously, though. Why do you keep saying this? Do you really think she will chicken out? Come on. That just isn't realistic. There are no indications whatsoever that this is likely. Show me some if you have them please.

We need some rum.
Old 08-18-2024, 10:13 PM   #51
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

#### Salty
Are you the only one in this thread who does not know that one debate is already scheduled for 9/10, and she said weeks ago that she would be there whether Trump shows up or not?

Quote:
Biden was kicked out of the race because it is obvious that he does not have the mental capacity to serve as POTUS for another four years. It's that simple.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2024, 11:27 PM   #52
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
What is your evidence? Come on. Some of you say things like this constantly. Like they are proven facts that don't even need discussion. Yet the first sentence doesn't even make sense. And to say that her policies belongs to "elites" just makes you sound like you are repeating things you hear from biased sources.

Please tell us WHY you think her policies belong to elites. And WHY you think her bad policy pushed Biden out of the race. I really need some explanation on that one! Maybe start some actual dialog instead of just an argument.

But we will see what happens at the debate, for sure. No matter where you think her policies come from, she is going to pound Trump with them. He has never faced anyone like her. He is going to end up looking worse than Biden did.
They pushed Biden out of office after he was repeatedly saying he wasn't going anywhere. After three and a half years the Democratic party finally realized Biden wasn't fit to serve. So, all this time they've been lying to the American people about Biden's cognitive health of course until the first debate when he looked like a total bum. That's evidence enough for me, I don't know what the hell you need. As far as Harris if she wins, she isn't going to do shit. She and her geriatric running mate are on a sugar high.
Old 08-18-2024, 11:44 PM   #53
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Are you the only one in this thread who does not know that one debate is already scheduled for 9/10, and she said weeks ago that she would be there whether Trump shows up or not?

Biden was kicked out of the race because it is obvious that he does not have the mental capacity to serve as POTUS for another four years. It's that simple.
No, that's not the reason Biden was convinced to drop out of the 2024 race. They wanted Biden out of the race because they knew he could not win. With Biden remaining on the ballot, it would have negatively affected some of the down ballot races in the Senate and House. And you had major Dem donors threatening to withhold money if Biden remained on the ballot. Biden had to go. They probably made him one of those offers he couldn't refuse. Lol. Even though it has been painfully obvious for over 3 years now that Biden does not have the mental capacity to serve as POTUS, they (the powers that be in the Dem party) would have been fine with him serving another term if they thought he could beat Trump. They would have just continued to just send him out there to read off the teleprompter whatever they wanted him to say and then have Jill or someone else lead him back off the stage. Same as they are doing now.

Returning to the subject of this thread (so the moderator doesn't feel the need to intervene here), Trump wants two more debates but Comrade Kamala has not agreed yet to more than the one debate hosted by ABC.
NiceGuy53 is online now   Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 11:51 AM   #54
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
They pushed Biden out of office after he was repeatedly saying he wasn't going anywhere. After three and a half years the Democratic party finally realized Biden wasn't fit to serve. So, all this time they've been lying to the American people about Biden's cognitive health of course until the first debate when he looked like a total bum. That's evidence enough for me, I don't know what the hell you need. As far as Harris if she wins, she isn't going to do shit. She and her geriatric running mate are on a sugar high.
More distraction, evasion and deflection.

I'll tell you what the "hell" I need. It is for you to answer my question. You may think you did, but you don't even mention "policy." And that's what your first post is all about! How hers and Biden's "bad policy" caused his withdrawal and "belong to the elites."

I assume you haven't answered that because you can't. Your only real purpose was to criticize her. That's fine. But you shouldn't make things up as part of that criticism.

I am very much looking forward to Trump and his supporters continuing this kind of behavior. This debate is going to be historic if that happens. Trump will make similar statements, and will not be able to answer questions like this either.
Old 08-19-2024, 02:12 PM   #55
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
More distraction, evasion and deflection.

I'll tell you what the "hell" I need. It is for you to answer my question. You may think you did, but you don't even mention "policy." And that's what your first post is all about! How hers and Biden's "bad policy" caused his withdrawal and "belong to the elites."

I assume you haven't answered that because you can't. Your only real purpose was to criticize her. That's fine. But you shouldn't make things up as part of that criticism.

I am very much looking forward to Trump and his supporters continuing this kind of behavior. This debate is going to be historic if that happens. Trump will make similar statements and will not be able to answer questions like this either.
You're right I can't answer any questions about policy because Harris hasn't stated anything realistic about what her policies are. The only thing I hear from her are a bunch of pie in the sky bullshit ideas, hardly anything relative to a policy.
Old 08-19-2024, 02:47 PM   #56
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Quote:
You're right I can't answer any questions about policy because Harris hasn't stated anything realistic about what her policies are. The only thing I hear from her are a bunch of pie in the sky bullshit ideas, hardly anything relative to a policy.
The Trump campaign called. They said you are REALLY bad at deflection and evasion and they want you to stop now.
Old 08-20-2024, 04:30 PM   #57
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... AND ----- There We Are!

... Just heard from Kamala's 'andlers today (NOT Willy Brown and
those "help with her career" blokes - her campaign people) and they
are sayin' that Kamala WILL NOT be debating Trump on Fox, 4 September.

... See? ... Salty Knows! ... Kamala WON'T Debate.

#### Salty
Old 08-20-2024, 05:05 PM   #58
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Quote:
... AND ----- There We Are!

... Just heard from Kamala's 'andlers today (NOT Willy Brown and
those "help with her career" blokes - her campaign people) and they
are sayin' that Kamala WILL NOT be debating Trump on Fox, 4 September.

... See? ... Salty Knows! ... Kamala WON'T Debate.

#### Salty
Salty, be real careful here. Make sure you know what you are saying. You might want to look at more than one source, other than what Trump said to Fox. I'm going to give you a bit of time here. Dinner is more important than fixing this little...misrepresentation.
Old 08-20-2024, 05:35 PM   #59
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Maybe Salty was smart and had a good dinner too, realized it was better than this nonsense.

Okay, here's the REAL deal. This was yet another misrepresentation by Trump and his campaign.

There was no agreed upon debate for September 4 on Fox. The only dates agreed upon by both parties are September 10 on ABC and September 25 on NBC.

The Harris campaign NEVER agreed to a proposal by Trump to do one on September 4.

There is no "news" here.

And she is still going to crush him on September 10 and 25.
Old 08-20-2024, 09:33 PM   #60
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... So - as I've stated already - Kamala WON'T Debate.

Afraid of Fox ... Needs protection from ABC and MSNBC.

And yet - Trump went to CNN to debate Joe Biden.
But Kamala? - She gotta hide! ...

#### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women