Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60440
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2016, 08:49 AM   #46
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Yes, and I expect him to negotiate and compromise. That is his promise. Oh he will produce 100 percent - he already stated he isn't taking any vacations - too much work to be done. He didn't get where is is today by just shakin hands, you know.
Once again you are conveniently forgetting what you said about producing:

"Nope not for me - if they are held to a higher standard than they need to produce 100 percent - that includes Trump."

There is nothing in there about compromise and negotiation. If you review the posts, it is I who was willing to cut the President some slack. Your statement says no slack. Unless he changes his tune, he has already backed off of 2 campaign promises. THAT is not producing 100 percent.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 08:56 AM   #47
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok fine. I'm glad you are going to cut Trump some slack. You could start by stopping with the lies and maybe,just maybe,thinking that compromise with the left may be a good thing. By lies I mean saying - this is lie number one ect. And I do hold Trump to a higher standard - and - I don't know what to say anymore -except he will surprise you - and that surprise will be to the good for ALL Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Once again you are conveniently forgetting what you said about producing:

"Nope not for me - if they are held to a higher standard than they need to produce 100 percent - that includes Trump."

There is nothing in there about compromise and negotiation. If you review the posts, it is I who was willing to cut the President some slack. Your statement says no slack. Unless he changes his tune, he has already backed off of 2 campaign promises. THAT is not producing 100 percent.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 09:02 AM   #48
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

This is funny.
I dont give a rats ass if he builds the Great Wall of China or the Great Fence and Wall of China.
And neither does anyone else who wants a secure border.

But focus on that and remember, he isnt running for President anymore he is President Elect. And by all means continue to nit pic his statements.
Accuse him of lying everytime he speaks. He might just build the entire wall!
What is marriage equality anyway? And who gives a shit about that?
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 09:03 AM   #49
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post
hmmm
as one who actually listened to Trumps speeches:
1. He said he would not support status change from illegal for any people here illegally.
2. He promised to deport all Illegal Aliens that had committed crimes.
3. He promised to secure the border. Even Chis Matthews on MSNBC admitted that you cant have a country without secure boarders.
4. He committed to review Status of remaining Illegal Aliens after 2 and 3 are accomplished.

This has not changed.

It is the standard leftest mantra that just because a person believes that immigration should be legal and controlled by law, that he or she is a hater.
This is what is called a big lie.
It is the leftest that can only justify a position by "feelings". And their favorite feeling is "superiority".
From a CNN article dated November 12, 2015:

"Pressed on how he would deport 11 million undocumented immigrants from the country, Donald Trump said Wednesday he would build a "deportation force.""

From an article dated September 1, 2016:

"That idea that Donald Trump is softening his immigration policy: Not going to happen.

The Republican presidential nominee on Wednesday re-upped the harsh immigration rhetoric that electrified his primary campaign, vowing "no amnesty" for undocumented migrants living in the United States and promising to build a "beautiful" and "impenetrable" border wall that Mexico would pay for -- hours after that country's president vowed that it wouldn't.

From a WSJ article dated August 16, 2015:

"Donald Trump is calling for the deportation of millions of immigrants living in the U.S. illegally and for the end of automatic citizenship for children born to foreigners on U.S. soil, adding specifics to the hard-line immigration stance that first helped his Republican presidential campaign take flight."

I see nothing here limiting deportation to those here illegally who have committed crimes. Here are his exact words from last night:
"What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records — gang members, drug dealers — we have a lot of these people, probably 2 million, it could be even 3 million. We're getting them out of our country or we're going to incarcerate. But we're getting them out of our country, they're here illegally."

"After the border is secured, and after everything gets normalized, we're going to make a determination on the people that you're talking about — who are terrific people, they're terrific people. But we're going to make a determination ... but before we make that determination, Leslie, it's very important, we're going to secure our border."

So Trump has gone from deporting about 11 million illegal immigrants to 2-3 million illegal immigrants who have committed crimes.

This is NOT a discussion on illegal immigration. I support enforcing legal immigration. This is a discussion on whether or not Trump will be living up to his campaign "promises".
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 09:05 AM   #50
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

One a lighter note.. Austin Ellen is making me Horny! And i like that!
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 09:48 AM   #51
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Now that's a positive thing - and I like that!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post
One a lighter note.. Austin Ellen is making me Horny! And i like that!
Old 11-14-2016, 09:16 PM   #52
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
She'll need to be charged with a crime. Then convicted. Then sentenced to jail time.

You are still living in a dream.

If anyone will go to jail, it'll be the backpedaling Drumpf.

Right now, he's feverishly walking back the major components of his campaign in order to build any kind of support among congressional Republicans.

In other words, he conned you.
You and I both know he is bargaining with that stuff, and will get the best deal he can. The real prize will be when that old hag Ruth Bader Ginsberg has an MI and goes to hell - then we can get an extreme right wing Hispanic to take her place and win the next election once Trump clears out the convicted felons.

Additionally, Trump is well known for allowing pretty illegal immigrants to stay. I hope he continues that noble effort.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 11:19 PM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Somebody has to start the ball rolling. Heaven knows, people like you won't.
People like who, exactly?

Are you trying to cast aspersions on another group of people who aren't YOU?

You prove the tragedy of this election unwittingly, gfe(forbidden topic).

And what kind of compromises do you see happening now in the Bannon White House?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 11:20 PM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You and I both know he is bargaining with that stuff, and will get the best deal he can. The real prize will be when that old hag Ruth Bader Ginsberg has an MI and goes to hell - then we can get an extreme right wing Hispanic to take her place and win the next election once Trump clears out the convicted felons.

Additionally, Trump is well known for allowing pretty illegal immigrants to stay. I hope he continues that noble effort.
What a guy! ALL of you, JL!
Old 11-15-2016, 05:27 AM   #55
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Sore losers. Like you.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 10:20 AM   #56
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:

Are you trying to cast aspersions on another group of people who aren't YOU?
Liberals - the ones who attempted to ruin the country.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 10:27 AM   #57
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You mean the people who outvoted the other side by what could be a million and a half votes?

Don't overestimate your "mandate."

Drumpf is already pissing in the cornflakes.

The internal discussions on the transition team are being compared with a "knife fight."

I hope he succeeds in making Washington work, but right now, I'm only seeing evidence that the Drumpf administration will pander to the alt-right.

Hopefully that isn't you.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:49 AM   #58
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

I'm listening to Rush right now going down the litany of losses the dimbulbocrats have suffered since Barack Obama took office. Did you know that there are only four states left in the country where they have a majority? Governors + Legislatures. Four states out of fifty! (Not fifty seven like Obama thought.)

Rhode Island, California, Oregon, and Hawaii. That's it!

There's your mandate!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 10:59 AM   #59
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You watch too much CNN. They are the ones that came up with that knife fight crap. They asked a member of Trump's team and he said no - it's spirited but not a knife fight.
And here you are - providing misinformation because you just repeat what you hear on T.V.
As far as being outvoted - who cares - that doesn't win the race. And Trump was all about winning the electoral college because he knew that's what gets the prize. Apparently, the other side did not. The dems realize they have alot of work to do because they are so out of touch with reality and ordinary Americans.

Quote:
You mean the people who outvoted the other side by what could be a million and a half votes?

The internal discussions on the transition team are being compared with a "knife fight."

I hope he succeeds in making Washington work, but right now, I'm only seeing evidence that the Drumpf administration will pander to the alt-right.

Old 11-15-2016, 01:48 PM   #60
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:

I do not believe it is a mandate, we caught the other guys sleeping. Hopefully, we can pack the court in the next two years with another guy like Scalia, then a super right wing Hispanic if Ginsberg croaks (crossing my fingers), and then, Lord willing, another liberal dies, put another hard right jurist on the court.

Then, our voter suppression techniques would prove legal, wouldn't they?
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women