Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35947
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2014, 09:12 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Geez. You guys have some serious issues. Darling makes a point about the TSA, and you attack her tattoos? Seriously? Don't worry, Darling, not all of us are as narrow minded as some here.

And as far as wrapping my lips around your ass . . . I'm there, doll! But save some time for drinks and conversation!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:36 PM   #47
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Was she screening johns or airline passengers?

..."Let the motherfucking daredevils get on the plane, I'm getting in." - George Carlin
Naw it is a true story that gal had found more illegal stuff than anyone else at any airport. but was not qualified for TSA.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:55 PM   #48
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Geez. You guys have some serious issues. Darling makes a point about the TSA, and you attack her tattoos? Seriously? Don't worry, Darling, not all of us are as narrow minded as some here.

And as far as wrapping my lips around your ass . . . I'm there, doll! But save some time for drinks and conversation!

you're right Im not doing so well right now ... apologies to all for my boorish verbiage and attitude.

Peace
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:52 PM   #49
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think you shared you were dealing with some shit. Best wishes for a positive resolution for you you, my friend.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 03:19 AM   #50
Guest062014
Account Disabled

User ID: 217509
My ECCIE Reviews
Default CJ needs a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
She made a simple post about her disapproval of the TSA's useless security measures and you HAD A MELTDOWN. What the fuck is wrong with you?

BTW, she was right about the vibrator. The TSA did not refuse to let her take it on the plane, they just made her "check it" with her bags. So, the vibrator still got on the plane.

So your hypothetical about C4 explosives and a cell phone would still work. Checking the vibrator does nothing to stop a dildo bomb from being remotely exploded.

So, what exactly was your point in berating her?
I'm not even concerned about CJ, if all he has to do with his life is pic on girls with tatotoos, then he really needs to evaluate his self & figure it out. Obviously he is angry for so many reasons.
Guest062014 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:08 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
BTW, she was right about the vibrator. The TSA did not refuse to let her take it on the plane, they just made her "check it" with her bags. So, the vibrator still got on the plane.

So your hypothetical about C4 explosives and a cell phone would still work. Checking the vibrator does nothing to stop a dildo bomb from being remotely exploded.

So, what exactly was your point in berating her?
I don't know what his point is (or was), but if you think it was not "inspected" with her luggage after her luggage was "checked," then you don't fly much, if at all. I have global entry clearance, and mine gets "inspected" ... even the non-TSA approved locks get cut for a look-see inside. At a minimum they go through scans and x ray ... and if concerned the electrical stuff I carry gets taken apart an inspected ... so I pack batteries (which one should do anyway) separate and leave things "open" ..

.. if she is embarrassed because someone knows she uses an electric dick then perhaps she should carry some extra $$$ from her fat bank accounts and buy one when she gets to wherever her "rich ass" is traveling.................

.. that's why TSA employees wear gloves ..... so they can check the sex toys ... they can get flu shots!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 06:14 AM   #52
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Hey Eva Biggens, at the airport do they check your penis pump for "explosions?"
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 06:35 AM   #53
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

I use to think you were stupid ass fly, now I know you are.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:02 AM   #54
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I don't know what his point is (or was), but if you think it was not "inspected" with her luggage after her luggage was "checked," then you don't fly much, if at all. I have global entry clearance, and mine gets "inspected" ... even the non-TSA approved locks get cut for a look-see inside. At a minimum they go through scans and x ray ... and if concerned the electrical stuff I carry gets taken apart an inspected ... so I pack batteries (which one should do anyway) separate and leave things "open" ..
I fly all the time. But that wasn't my point. Everything that goes on the plane gets X-rayed, whether it is a carry-on bag or checked luggage.

My point was that location (overhead bin vs. cargo hold) would not affect whether or not a bomb could be triggered by cell phone. So, the TSA could not avert the danger by making her check the bag. They have to X-ray it. And once it is cleared, then it doesn't matter whether it is in the overhead or the cargo hold.

I suspect that the TSA made her check it because they thought it could be used as a weapon (not a bomb).

I imagine some TSA idiot thought she could stab a flight attendant with the dildo.

I wish I was kidding, but I'm not. That's why I say the TSA provides "security theater' not real security.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:16 AM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I fly all the time.

.....the TSA provides "security theater' not real security.
Sometimes I drive and then sometimes I just sit on my ass in front of computers and respond to dumb things, while working for fee paying "customers" ....and then sometimes I fuck ladies, eat when I can, shit and piss, and then just relax and watch TV or listen to music when I don't have "jobs" to do around the house ...... but ....

.. my point is (and will be forever) .. if she doesn't want some yo-yo fingering fucking her electric dick (or dumb dildo) in front of all the other passengers then perhaps she should pack it in one of the bags she is checking, which won't be opened, searched, and/or scanned in front of all the other passengers, but will be checked more than likely....

and in the meantime that she quit whining about security, whether it is "real" or "theater"!

Knock on wood .. real wood not "theater" wood ... but whatever TSA et al have been doing so far has reasonably worked, although technology and personnel could be improved ...

just like providers to enjoy.

There is always room to make things better .... and give others more to whine about.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:18 AM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I use to think you were stupid ass fly, now I know you are.
Gnad. I take that as a yes, which is probably the best part of his flight.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:46 AM   #57
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Gnad. I take that as a yes, which is probably the best part of his flight.
You and ass fly need to go somewhere and 69 each other. Welcome to the dumb ass club with your bro ass fly. Stupid mother fuckers.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:53 AM   #58
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
.. my point is (and will be forever) .. if she doesn't want some yo-yo fingering fucking her electric dick (or dumb dildo) in front of all the other passengers then perhaps she should pack it in one of the bags she is checking, which won't be opened, searched, and/or scanned in front of all the other passengers, but will be checked more than likely....
I don't disagree with that. She should have put it in her luggage. And providers I know that travel have been doing that for years.

Nonetheless, it doesn't excuse the TSA assholes from pulling it out in front of others just to embarrass her.

Quote:
.. but whatever TSA et al have been doing so far has reasonably worked, although technology and personnel could be improved ...
I don't think that "whatever" they have been doing is be given credit.

Some of the things they have been doing are useless. The image body scanners are a farce. They are no better than regular X-ray machines.

All they need is an X-ray machine and a handheld metal detector. We had they technology BEFORE we created the TSA. That is why the 9-11 hijackers had to use small box cutters. They couldn't get guns through security.

The 9-11 hijackings are a non-repeatable attack. No one will ever be able to hijack a plane again because they will never make it to the cockpit.

If Abdul ever grabs a flight attendant and announces a hijacking, every passenger on the plane will tear him limb from limb. Everyone knows they will die if the raghead makes it into the cockpit. So, they might as well did fighting in the cabin.

And cockpit doors are now bulletproof and armored, so the asshole jihadist can't even get into the cockpit. The pilots will never open the door, even if a bunch of hijackers are killing the passengers one by one. If they open the door, they are dead anyway.

So, all the invasive body exams to look for box cutters or knives are pointless.

Look for bombs and guns with X-ray machines and get rid of bottled liquids above a certain size.

And use private security companies employed by the airport to do it. We do not need a federal bureaucracy to do simple security checks. Dump the TSA.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:37 AM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The 9-11 hijackings are a non-repeatable attack. No one will ever be able to hijack a plane again because they will never make it to the cockpit.
Oh, really?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pa...ked-jet-n32541

Passengers Tell of Terror Onboard Hijacked Jet

collapse story

By Claudio Lavanga and Henry Austin
Old 02-18-2014, 10:40 PM   #60
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The 9-11 hijackings worked because the pilots were instructed to give up their seats to the hijackers and things would be worked out when the plane landed.

Never again.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women