Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60462
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48482
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41796
CryptKicker37187
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2012, 03:57 PM   #46
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveGoldstein View Post
No female cop that I am aware of would remove her top. That tells you right there she is kosher non cop certified!
I disagree when I was in Houston the undercover that busted me last year got naked with me and allowed Me to start playing with Mr happy
giasanto38ddd is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:11 PM   #47
BarebackLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria sugars View Post
also how i became a verified provider is i had my friend knockoutdiva vouch for me and because she knows the site very well she was able to get me verified without any reviews thanks
I have read that KnockoutDiva was heavily managed (refer to the large crown and initials on her side, if in doubt), so this does not help your case.

I see 4 responses from Victoria, but not one offer to give the money back. There is just an offer for a makeup session. That tells me that the money is already gone.

This girl should give the money back or at least offer to. Girls that run off with my cash are on my DNS list.
BarebackLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #48
Coach
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Yep. The $ should be refunded. But we all know that will never happen.
And here's my question. Why woulld another provider be sitting outside in a car? She is losing valuable time where she could be making money.
It was more than likely her pimp outside telling her what to do
Coach is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #49
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Well, all I know is...

I come to Dallas pretty often, a lot of my 30 okays on P411 are from DFW providers. And unless Victoria makes this right, she is on my DNS list also. I don't care about her frame of mind at the time, only her basic character now.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:45 PM   #50
Guest041913
Account Disabled

User ID: 23344
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallance View Post
I was about five posts into this thread when I realized what COP meant in the thread title.
Originally I thought it was an acronym. TFF! Woody
Haha...I did understand what this meant, but
sometimes you do have to stop and think.
In this case COP means police. Funny, though.
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
Guest041913 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:14 AM   #51
guest020813-3
Account Disabled

Default Why is he owed ANYTHING?

If there wasn't just cause for her to leave, then there wasn't for him either. He is the one who left his money there. It's his fault. Why should she spend MORE time to give it back - and be out her original time, PLUS more time to give it back? He walked out the door, leaving his money behind, for the exact same reasons she did.

Also, why has no one asked about the state of the door and whether it was locked or not? Neither one of them say whether it was a motel or apartment, but it sounds like a motel. Either way, are we really to assume they both just left a room that she was responsible for and when he came back to HER room, he could even get back inside? If he came back and she (and presumably his money) were gone, how did he get inside either a probably automatically locking hotel door to find this out, or her personal apartment (which she supposedly came back to, grabbed his money, and then left unlocked for him to return to)? The door was left wide open when they both left, but still left wide open or unlocked AFTER she came back, took his money, and then left again (money which I believe she was owed anyway - if for no other reason than he was naive enough to leave it there)?

What part of that makes any sense? And why are you men not taking it like men? It's a donation. He made a mistake. He left. He wasn't smart in how he handled himself. I don't think any of the people who replied to this thread would have thought she was a cop, but he did. His mistake.

Furthermore - he never asked for his money back, even in this post. So stop asking on his behalf. He only posted as a courtesy to the community, warning that she MIGHT be a cop. Even though he made the mistake, he seems to be taking like a man, as a lesson learned.

Leave the poor girl alone. She shouldn't be obligated to go to any more trouble to deal with this.
guest020813-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:43 AM   #52
Thuck Fat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStan View Post
Why should she spend MORE time to give it back - and be out her original time, PLUS more time to give it back?
Because it's the right thing to do even if there was no intent for her to rip him off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStan View Post

So stop asking on his behalf. He only posted as a courtesy to the community, warning that she MIGHT be a cop. Even though he made the mistake, he seems to be taking like a man, as a lesson learned.
Maybe you should go back an re-read the entire thread. SHE offered to do a make-up session as the OP did pay for time which he never got.

What's with the asinine comments? Do you have some sort of agenda as a WK or are you just being a d*ck?
Thuck Fat is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:51 AM   #53
hjuanito
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Have seen both Michelle and Victoria. If they're LE they're my favorite public servants and they both deserve a big raise .

Don't know what happened because I wasn't there.

I made a terrible rookie mistake recently, so I understand if the guy's a little ticked. It happens. Just chalk it up to experience and be happy you're out walking in the free world and not trying to find an attorney to represent you. Just my two cents.
hjuanito is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #54
guest020813-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedy View Post
Because it's the right thing to do even if there was no intent for her to rip him off.

Maybe you should go back an re-read the entire thread. SHE offered to do a make-up session as the OP did pay for time which he never got.

What's with the asinine comments? Do you have some sort of agenda as a WK or are you just being a d*ck?

She offered because she felt it was expected of her, and obviously, for whatever reason, it indeed seems to be expected of her by most of the replies. My point is that it SHOULDN'T be expected of her. He's the one who walked out without his money. It could easily be said she gave him the opportunity to take his money back when she walked out and left it sitting there. Why does she need to spend her time to give him ANOTHER opportunity to take his money back?

His mistake. He seemed to take it like a man. Why is the girl still being pressured (not even by him) - to the point where she feels that if she doesn't meet with a guy she's obviously completely uncomfortable meeting, and doesn't feel safe around, she will be blacklisted from the community?

Leave the girl alone. She doesn't owe the guy anything. Certainly not another hour of her time spent worrying and completely uncomfortable with him just to avoid having her business hurt by the community.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #55
guest020813-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedy View Post

Also, if I'm being a d*ck sticking up for a girl who obviously feels so pressured she's willing to ignore her instincts for self preservation and personal safety, then you're definitely living up to your name...
Old 02-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #56
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

YOU are hurting her business right now, KC. You obviously don't know it, but you are. And the reply to this post that you're thinking about making right now will hurt her business a little more. And the one after that, a little more. And....

3 posts. All in this thread. Everybody else gets it, I assure you.
eccienewbie is online now   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #57
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

good post KC! Victoria just went to the top of my list!
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #58
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyo67 View Post
good post KC! Victoria just went to the top of my list!
Dang.
eccienewbie is online now   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:48 PM   #59
guest020813-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
YOU are hurting her business right now, KC. You obviously don't know it, but you are. And the reply to this post that you're thinking about making right now will hurt her business a little more. And the one after that, a little more. And....

3 posts. All in this thread. Everybody else gets it, I assure you.

Wow. I seriously don't know what happened, but I have posted on here maybe a dozen other times in the little over a year I've been a member, or so I thought. I just now noticed my post count though. I do see what you're saying, and had I known these were going to look like my first posts I actually would have kept quiet for exactly that reason.

Well, at least they got my date joined (2011) correct.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:21 AM   #60
SteveGoldstein
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by giasanto38dd View Post
I disagree when I was in Houston the undercover that busted me last year got naked with me and allowed Me to start playing with Mr happy
Gia:
Male cops are willing to get undressed and let you touch them. In this case, I was saying that you can be sure that the "provider" is not a female cop because women cops don't take off their tops and show their tits. That is the universal way that you know you are safe, because the bust is not worth it to a woman cop who will have to put up with the aftermath of a sexual inducement of that sort. If I were inclined to "offer to engage, engage in, or induce another to engage in sexual contact for consideration" I would certainly want to see her titties for free first. If she shocked me and I was arrested, I would have my lawyer tell the prosecution I was going to tell my story in court, including the part about her showing me her tits. I'm sure they wouldn't take it beyond that.
SteveGoldstein is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women