Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60675
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48600
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2023, 02:19 PM   #46
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Welcome to tyranny.
Welcome to tranny?
Good of you to come out of the closet?

Oh!
Spelling!
Sorry!

I thought you were dying your hair purple and putting on your favorite pumps!

My mistake!
As you were!
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 06:22 PM   #47
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Once again, Biden has already beaten trump (by a fucking landslide). And the reason "they" keep "filing indictments" is because he's a piece of shit criminal, and a traitor to the United States of America. This is our great country's system of checks and balances doing what it's supposed to do.

you and others keep saying that. Biden didn't win in a landslide. and the popular vote isn't the game. it's the electoral college that determines the prize.

the electoral college is the third most important thing behind only the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. which of course is why the DemonRats want to get rid of it. never happen.

the reason they keep filing charges is to rig the 2024 election .. like 2020. oh did i mention the Dems howled from the day after Trump won that the 2016 election was rigged? they did.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 06:51 PM   #48
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Without any proof, maga continues to cry, whine, and bitch about a rigged 2020 election. They can't produce any fact and have zero proof or court decisions that back their idiotic foolish claims because they continue to listen to a lying ass piece of shit...aka tRump.

Here's a great quote from Georgia:

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger shared strong words on Tuesday morning in response to the new indictment against former president Donald Trump out of Fulton County.

“The most basic principles of a strong democracy are accountability and respect for the Constitution and rule of law,” Raffensperger said. “You either have it, or you don’t.”

tRump doesn't have it, never had never will.
rmg_35 is online now   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 11:05 PM   #49
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you and others keep saying that. Biden didn't win in a landslide. and the popular vote isn't the game. it's the electoral college that determines the prize.

the electoral college is the third most important thing behind only the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. which of course is why the DemonRats want to get rid of it. never happen.

the reason they keep filing charges is to rig the 2024 election .. like 2020. oh did i mention the Dems howled from the day after Trump won that the 2016 election was rigged? they did.
Let me know when any Democrat anywhere refuses to concede an election and participate in the peaceful transfer of power, ok? Thanks.

And anyway you look at it, by any metric, Biden won 2020 by a fucking landslide. Popular vote, electoral college, the whole shebang. It was a political trouncing like we very rarely see. The overwhelming majority of America fucking hates trump, sorry to burst your bubble. 2016 was an aberration that we'll never see again. Even 25% of the people who voted for trump in 2016 realize they were very, very wrong to do so.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 11:42 PM   #50
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

Yeah - that is all most leftists do - repeat a bunch of false information

One has to wonder why that is. Do they lie on purpose or are they just not that smart ?

In any case, it really is quite sad leftists can be so ill informed
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 10:07 AM   #51
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Continued preaching that the Biden administration is in BEAST mode working behind the scenes to fabricate indictments against nearly 20 high profile or otherwise powerful people. Biden must have a political Thor's hammer stashed somewhere. Maybe he uses Jedi mind tricks so we all think he is senile and feeble while behind the scenes is more of a Professor X kingpin?

As for Trump he has promised to unveil what he himself described as 'irrefutable' proof that Georgia rigged the election for Biden. Not sure what took him so long but I can't wait to see what happens Monday.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 01:02 PM   #52
berryberry
Valued Poster

Far left Glenn Greenwald spot on as usual:

Question for anyone celebrating these indictments: What *exactly* did Trump do that was illegal?

If we’re going to start prosecuting presidents for crimes—Great—but that's clearly not what this is.

It's a one-time exception to bury the establishment's foremost political enemy.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1691829886283894839
Old 08-16-2023, 01:09 PM   #53
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
As for Trump he has promised to unveil what he himself described as 'irrefutable' proof that Georgia rigged the election for Biden. Not sure what took him so long but I can't wait to see what happens Monday.
Lol. He's had 2½ years. One would think he'd have presented this 'irrefutable proof' of a rigged election before the indictment. All that's going to happen on Monday is the birth of yet another conspiracy theory, showing how much more stupid and gullible his cult followers are.

America has no shortage of racist morons and this will never end until he dies. So, I'll continue hoping that happens soon.
Old 08-16-2023, 01:45 PM   #54
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Far left Glenn Greenwald spot on as usual:

Question for anyone celebrating these indictments: What *exactly* did Trump do that was illegal?

If we’re going to start prosecuting presidents for crimes—Great—but that's clearly not what this is.

It's a one-time exception to bury the establishment's foremost political enemy.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1691829886283894839
Well you and he can read the indictments together.
They seem to be fairly easy to find.
Hope you got some time on your hand the one outta Georgia is 98 pages long!
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 02:10 PM   #55
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

I actually did that, as much as possible without falling asleep, this afternoon. It’s hysterical, reads like a Terry Pratchett book. They don’t even pretend there’s an actual crime. Another crock of shit, hoping for a friendly jury, that scotus will toss in the garbage bin of political nonsense.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 02:33 PM   #56
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I actually did that, as much as possible without falling asleep, this afternoon. It’s hysterical, reads like a Terry Pratchett book. They don’t even pretend there’s an actual crime. Another crock of shit, hoping for a friendly jury, that scotus will toss in the garbage bin of political nonsense.
Yeah - what kind of idiot would one have to be to think this is serious. Alas, Democrats know their base and understand that many leftists are gullible and ill informed. Here is a good summary of this insanity

How Stupid Is The Georgia Anti-Trump Case? They Indicted Trump For Tweeting At People To Watch TV

Here is a run-down of the “conspiratorial” acts cited by the Fulton County district attorney’s office in the unprecedented indictment.

Asking for Phone Numbers Is ‘Conspiracy’

The Fulton Country prosecutor indicted Meadows for soliciting phone numbers from a pair of Pennsylvania lawmakers.

“Meadows sent a text message to United States Representative Scott Perry from Pennsylvania and stated, ‘can you send me the number for the speaker and the leader of PA Legislature. POTUS wants to chat with them,'” the indictment reads. “This was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.”

Encouraging Voters to Watch Television Is ‘Conspiracy’

Act 22 cited in the Georgia indictment charged Trump with conspiracy for encouraging supporters to watch hearings broadcast on One America News Network.

“Georgia hearings now on [One America News Network]. Amazing!” the president tweeted.

“This was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy,” the indictment read.

Act 100 of the indictment faulted the president for encouraging supporters to tune into Newsmax.

Act 101 listed another tweet that encouraged supporters to tune into the Right Side Broadcasting Network as an act of “conspiracy.”

Grassroots Campaigning Is ‘Conspiracy’

Act 38 of the criminal indictment charged Giuliani for retweeting a “Patriot Call to Action” that encouraged voters to call their members of Congress to advocate for their cause.

The tweet stated, “Georgia Patriot Call to Action: today is the day we need you to call your state Senate & House Reps & ask them to sign the petition for a special session. We must have free & fair elections in GA & a this is our only path to ensuring every legal vote is counted @realDonald Trump.”

Reserving Rooms Is ‘Conspiracy’

Defendant David Shafer was indicted for reserving a room at the Georgia Capitol in December 2020. Reserving the room, which was used for a meeting of alternate presidential electors, was declared by prosecutors “an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.”

Seeking Signature Verification Is ‘Conspiracy’

Act 32 of the criminal indictment charged Trump for calling on Georgia state leaders to ensure “signature verification & call a Special Session.”

According to Willis, the Dec. 6, 2020, tweet “was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.”

Encouraging Someone to Attend a Hearing Is ‘Conspiracy’

Act 45 of the indictment faults defendant Michael Roman for requesting an unidentified “unindicted co-conspirator” to encourage co-defendant Misty Hampton to attend a House committee hearing in Georgia on election fraud.

Encouraging Special Legislative Sessions Is ‘Conspiracy’

Act 28 of the indictment charged Trump for meeting with the Pennsylvania House speaker to encourage a special session of the assembly.

Act 31 of the indictment charged Trump for making the same request to Georgia Republican Gov. Brian Kemp.

Act 42 charged the former president with a felony offense for making the same request for a special session of the assembly to the Georgia House speaker.

Phone Calls to Lawmakers Are ‘Conspiracy’

Trump made two phone calls to President Pro Tempore of the Georgia Senate Butch Miller. The two calls, dated Dec. 3 and Dec. 26, 2020, were “an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy,” according to the indictment.
Old 08-16-2023, 02:34 PM   #57
DNinja69
Valued Poster

A friendly jury? I hope they are friendly to to the notion of listening to the evidence and coming to a verdict without regard to party politics.

If the practice of reading an indictment and concluding innocence without hearing the evidence is appropriate is the same true for declaring guilt by the same process?

Something I want to hear more about it Trump telling a deputy Attorney General ""Just say the election was corrupt, and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen."

There are multiple mentions of voicemails by and to various people I would like to hear them as well. Plenty of questions on the charges in Georgia.

And for those whose big defense to Trump's charges is 'but whaddabout Hunter Biden' spare me please. A lack of good Justice for a Democrat does not absolution make for a Republican
Old 08-16-2023, 02:37 PM   #58
tommy156
Premium Access

The only people making this political are trump and his knuckle draggers
Old 08-16-2023, 03:04 PM   #59
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
A friendly jury? I hope they are friendly to to the notion of listening to the evidence and coming to a verdict without regard to party politics.
C’mon man! I just changed from work and now spit coffee all over myself laughing.

Quote:
If the practice of reading an indictment and concluding innocence without hearing the evidence is appropriate is the same true for declaring guilt by the same process?
Na, just some jovial afternoon reading. Who gives AF about what evidence they have. There’s evidence my shoes are tied, that doesn’t make tying shoes a crime.

Quote:
And for those whose big defense to Trump's charges is 'but whaddabout Hunter Biden' spare me please. A lack of good Justice for a Democrat does not absolution make for a Republican
There’s nothing to be absolved from. Unlike the Gambinos *cough*, Bidens I meant, where there’s plentiful, undeniable evidence they’re running an international influence peddling scam.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 03:19 PM   #60
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Pot. Meet kettle.

Evidence is always important and the fact is these charges in Georgia are quite serious which has some people upset. Makes perfect sense to be mad that the Biden clan is not in the same situation but that doesn't change Trumps reality at all.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women