Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2015, 01:47 AM   #46
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
A few years ago, an African American submitted an essay that won a scholarship for him as an American of African descent. When he showed up to claim the scholarship, he was denied. You see, while he was an African American, his family was from South Africa, and his skin was white.

Can't we stop this racial bullshit and just see people as people? It's getting bizarre.
Yep we sure can. We can also stop all the deceitfulness too.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 02:45 AM   #47
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
A few years ago, an African American submitted an essay that won a scholarship for him as an American of African descent. When he showed up to claim the scholarship, he was denied. You see, while he was an African American, his family was from South Africa, and his skin was white.

Can't we stop this racial bullshit and just see people as people? It's getting bizarre.
I'm all for it. We all came from the same place. We evolved differently to deal with out environment, but we're the same. Sure, culturally we have differences, but that's going to be true of any group of people who share a place long enough.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 04:40 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You do know that we are all African, right? Technically...
Isn't that where the Garden of Eden was located?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 04:51 AM   #49
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Per usual, you don't provide any citation.
I was hoping you'd say that. What? You don't think I'm telling you the truth or that you don't think a member of the Clinton administration is this far around the bend?

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/22839/

http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personn...-seminars.html

http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personn...ggressions.pdf

The first document is called The College Fix. It is a fun way to keep abreast (can I say abreast without coming off sexist?) of what is going on in our colleges today. I like the one recent story of a college teacher who had sex with one of HER students (oral only) thought about it for months and finally had him charged with sexual assault. He was immediately expelled by the college. Now, based on emails and a new set of rules, he is charging her with unwanted advances (sexual assault) but she is still holding her job on campus until they resolve what happened. Her emails to a colleague pretty much show that she invited herself to his room for whatever he was up for. So many other things....

FYI, not nice to lie about people again. I usually have citations unless I'm fishing for a response as in this case without any preconcieved notions. Thanks for playing.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 07:51 AM   #50
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Yep we sure can. We can also stop all the deceitfulness too.

Jim
Deceitfulness is the standard MO for the liberals. They can't become a public figure or member of the dumbascrap party without extensive experience and / or training in how to be lying, cheating scumbags. Think Mr. " I did not.." and Mr. " If you like you Doctor, you can keep your Doctor" and Mz. " I was under sniper fir in Kosovo " and Mz. Lieawatha Fauxcahontis Warren. It would wipe out the entire dumbascrap party and throw all their constituents into chaos if there were a way to end their deceitfulness and get the to tell the truth.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 07:55 AM   #51
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Well that apparently is the case. She's not only a traitor to her race, she has also alienated her family. It's hard to respect a person like her and take her serious. She should be ousted from the NAACP.

Jim
Traitor to her race?

Where the fuck did you hear that rhetoric? At your last Klavern meeting?

Why does this shit bother you idiots so much?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 07:57 AM   #52
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Shit, give me some "tan in a tube", and some frizzy perm, and I could be black???

This qualifys for..... "You can't make this shit up".
So if I want to aply for minority status and ALL the government "freebies" that comes with it, does that mean I have to wear my ball caps sideways at the interview for the freebies and wear pants two sizes too big and have the pants slung low to wear my undies are showing, or if I'm going "commando" , just my butt crack ? What is the proper "interview" attire for getting on the gravy train ? I'll bet woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot, and shammy and assup know and have it down pat.
Old 06-13-2015, 08:54 AM   #53
gnadfly
Account Disabled

ESPN is going to give her a "Courage Award," having her and Jenner standing on the same stage.

"Dayum grrrl, yew useta be hot."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 09:33 AM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Deceitfulness is the standard MO for the liberals. .
Rey liberal and conservatives can be lying sneaky fucks, only ignorant fucks think one side worse than the other in that department.

So yes, I'm calling you an ignorant fuck in this regard.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 09:37 AM   #55
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

she was born black in a white body...stuff like that happens all the time
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 09:40 AM   #56
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Traitor to her race?

Where the fuck did you hear that rhetoric? At your last Klavern meeting?

Why does this shit bother you idiots so much?
What do you call it dummy? Here she is white going around trying to pass herself off as black. It's stupid.

Jim
Old 06-13-2015, 09:43 AM   #57
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You want to know what is really fucked up in our colleges (but people are afraid to speak out for fear losing their jobs), check out the new guidelines put forth by former Clinton official Janet Napolitano. The creator of "man caused disasters" is now demanding that her teachers and students stop saying that there is only one race...the human race or that American is the land of opportunity, or that you speak pretty good English, or that asking someone of color if they're lost in a building are all ways of being racist.

Anyone want to explain this idiot who used to be in charge of our national security?
statements like those and more such as "you can make it in America if you work hard and try" and other such inspirations to a better life like "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" etc are under a new liberal rubric known as micro aggressions and are banned
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 10:21 AM   #58
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
she was born black in a white body...stuff like that happens all the time
With sex change operations we'll soon see race change operations. One day you may see two for one specials. White male named Larry walks in, but walks out as a black female named Lashanda, lol.

Jim
Old 06-13-2015, 11:24 AM   #59
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
statements like those and more such as "you can make it in America if you work hard and try" and other such inspirations to a better life like "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" etc are under a new liberal rubric known as micro aggressions and are banned
I prefer macro aggression's... like... "The only difference between Obama and a bucket of SHIT, is a bucket"... fuckers
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 12:17 PM   #60
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Rey liberal and conservatives can be lying sneaky fucks, only ignorant fucks think one side worse than the other in that department.

So yes, I'm calling you an ignorant fuck in this regard.
And I'm SOOOO hurt by it ! GFY lib !! Look at all the fine examples of lyin liberals that consistently show what liars they are. I've listed a few of them for you in a previous post, if you're able to read the entire thread, doofus. While liberals MIGHT not have a monopoly on being "lying sneaky fucks" , they've made it part of their SOP for years and are working hard to monopolize being the ONLY "lying ,sneaky fucks" in charge ! So it looks like you will be voting for Shrillary after all, huh doofus ?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women