Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #46
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb My Dirty Little Secret...

I'm almost embarrassed to post this here, but after having read the book The Dirt: Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band written by Tommy Lee, Vince Neil, Mick Mars, Nikki Sixx and Neil Strauss, it has become my favorite book. I found myself waking up in the middle of the night to see what the four chuckleheads were up to. It's my dirty little secret.
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:11 PM   #47
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz108 View Post
Over the past few months, I've read 8 books by Lisa Gardner and enjoyed them all immensely. She's a great author if you enjoy shows like Criminal Minds and CSI.
Chaz:

If you like LG you will love Tess Gerritsen.
She is a former surgeon from Boston and has been an author for some time.
Same type of genre as LG but all her novels are set in New England.
I would recommend starting with either, "Harvest" or "The Surgeon"...and avoid the TNT rip off show like the plague. It's shocking.

C x
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:22 PM   #48
Chaz108
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
Chaz:

I would recommend starting with either, "Harvest" or "The Surgeon"...and avoid the TNT rip off show like the plague. It's shocking.

C x
Thanks so much for the referral. I will definitely check her out.

I do love the genre, another guilty pleasure!
Chaz108 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:14 PM   #49
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by .. View Post
if you need still more ...

Robert Baer: See No Evil (excerpt: pt. 1 pt. 2)

Victor Ostrovsky: By Way of Deception
Victor Ostrovsky: The Other Side of Deception
Thanks. I'll be re-considering the bank loan then

C xx
Old 08-24-2010, 02:47 PM   #50
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I am currently reading The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein which is an adorable book written from a dog’s point of view, and Stalingrad: The Fateful Siege, 1942 - 1943 by Anthony Beevor. Both are excellent reads.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:05 PM   #51
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have reread for the umpteenth time Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov,it never gets boring. I am now reading One Drop by Bliss Broyard. Its about widely recognized New York Times journalist Anatole Broyard a Creole man from New Orleans that lived his entire adult life as Caucasian. His background went unbeknownst to most friends,associates and even his own children until his confession on his deathbed. Im almost finished and it is amazing.
caramelqtee mila is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:07 PM   #52
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna View Post
I'm almost embarrassed to post this here, but after having read the book The Dirt: Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band written by Tommy Lee, Vince Neil, Mick Mars, Nikki Sixx and Neil Strauss, it has become my favorite book. I found myself waking up in the middle of the night to see what the four chuckleheads were up to. It's my dirty little secret.
Aidan I read this book a couple of years ago and finished it in two seatings because it was just that juicy of a read. Its as addictive as the debauchery they were engulfed in,I loved it! Dirty secrets are always the best ones
caramelqtee mila is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #53
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I am currently reading The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein which is an adorable book written from a dog’s point of view, and Stalingrad: The Fateful Siege, 1942 - 1943 by Anthony Beevor. Both are excellent reads.
Stein's book was sent to me after our cat died this year. It was cathartic for me. But the bits describing auto racing and racing in the rain are so true (personal experience for me). Ok the end was hokey. But it was very enjoyable.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:36 AM   #54
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
The Beevor followup, The Fall of Berlin is also an excellent read. Enjoy!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:23 AM   #55
Mr.Oneeye
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Yes, but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
The Beevor followup, The Fall of Berlin is also an excellent read. Enjoy!
Good Morning Sisyphus;

I will agree with you that both of Beevor's books are excellent, but they are both almost unreadably harrowing with their accounts of the sufferings inflicted on the civilian inhabitants of Stalingrad & Berlin.

His books on the Spanish Civil War and D-Day are my favourites amongst his work.

Thanks for reading
Cyclops
Mr.Oneeye is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:28 PM   #56
guest012511
Account Disabled

User ID: 5255

I've put all those Sensual Domination books down and currently reading The Essays by Francis Bacon.

Not something to be completed in one sitting.
guest012511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:57 PM   #57
Chaz108
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post

C x
I had some free time so I wandered into my local book store this afternoon. They were having a buy 1, get 1 free deal, so I bought the following:
  • Bloodstream
  • Gravity
  • Harvest
  • Life Support
  • The Surgeon
The jackets seemed intriguing, and Tess was nothing like I was expecting (her photo).

Thanks again.
Chaz108 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:47 PM   #58
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No problem Chaz..I hope you enjoy.
I think you have to read "The Surgeon" first to understand the dynamics between Jane and Maura...and then maybe "Harvest." I haven't read "Bloodstream"..I bought it ages ago but never read it. That's the one based in space I think and for some reason that doesn't appeal to me. Let me know what you think when you get round to reading it..maybe I can be persuaded otherwise. I just bought "Ice Cool" which is her latest one..havent started it yet though. I have noticed that her last 3 books have been released in hardback first..and paperback has followed some 6 to 12 months later. I try to wait for the PB but I'm not always successful lol.
Anyway..enjoy!!!

C xxx
Old 08-27-2010, 10:32 PM   #59
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Oneeye View Post
Good Morning Sisyphus;

I will agree with you that both of Beevor's books are excellent, but they are both almost unreadably harrowing with their accounts of the sufferings inflicted on the civilian inhabitants of Stalingrad & Berlin.

His books on the Spanish Civil War and D-Day are my favourites amongst his work.

Thanks for reading
Cyclops
Good evening Sir!

The war on the Eastern front was brutal & the atrocities to civilians particularly so. There was a depressing undertone to both books in that regard. No doubt!

I found that was part of their value, though. They ought to be required reading to any advocate of "total" warfare.

I haven't gotten to his work on the Spanish Civil yet. So many books...so little time!!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #60
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I just finished the new "it" read for the summer: "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo."

I would never have picked it up myself, but it was recommended to me, and it was the first book I read off my Kindle (which I now love).

It was a really good book, although the SO wondered why I was reading something that had women being violently abused (she didn't read it, and IMHO, it was basically a subplot).

My biggest letdown: the author had contracted to do a series of 10 books, but only wrote 3 before passing away. So, there' not much motivation to read the other two since you don't know how the series will end.
Just read it. Really enjoyed it. I have been told by 2 other people that if you read the other 2 ("the girl who played with fire" and is it "the girl who kicked the bees nest?") you actually won't feel cheated...but surprisingly satisfied. On that note I will go for it!

C

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women