Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #46
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossyWillson View Post
Got turned down for being 50 and body mass not in proportion.
Oh, Well more money to spend on others.
Two months ago at 49 she would have laid me. LOL
OK, it's not clear: did she turn you down over the phone or by e-mail after you answered some screening questions? Or did you travel to meet her and then get rejected? Because the second option is worse because it also wastes your time.

Also, not including her name defeats the purpose of this board. No one over 50 and out of shape knows who to avoid. Post her name. If not, please send a PM.

She's a big girl, she should be able to take a little criticism. If she can't, well, we need to know that, too, don't we?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:06 PM   #47
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnPL View Post
She should put on her website or where ever she has info listed that she likes younger fit men..

Dont advertise you see and please all when you dont.

Doesn't matter who she prefers to see it should be stated up front like a policy.

I have what I like and dont like in black and white on my site. I also dont advertise I see everyone either because I dont.

exactly my point! And if you do advertise that you are willing to "take all cummers" then you should. If I had a provider tell me she will see me only if I am below some BMI and I have to be cute in her eyes, send a pic please, then I would tell them "good luck to you" and put them on ignore. IMO, I am paying you, the provider, to be "cute" and to get a chance at "sampling" your menu, be it some or all. If you want ME to be a physical specimen that will make you "wet" when you see my picture, then you pay me the "time donation".
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:26 PM   #48
floridian671
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Though I am over 50 and no doubt well over even a generous body mass index rating I certainly sup[port a provider's right to see who see chooses (Hell, I wouldn't want to see ME!) due to the intimate nature of the session.

I am a raving liberal (and proud of it!) so discrimination almost always troubles me greatly, but in this case not even a little bit. Be it race, religion, weight, height, "endowment"--something I'm not likely to ever be turned down for--too big that is!)

BUT it should be clearly stated upfront to save embarrassment.
floridian671 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #49
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodhound View Post
What VNurse said is sure true. Go see her for a great time. Vicki, You can pay me later

Thank you SO much darlin'...does this make you my "manager/pimp" now? LOL! I miss you!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:01 AM   #50
ftworthmale
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Also, not including her name defeats the purpose of this board. No one over 50 and out of shape knows who to avoid. Post her name. If not, please send a PM.
I think I have to respectfully disagree with you. If this were being posted in the review section, or the Men's Lounge, yes, the provider's name should probably be mentioned.

But, if the provider had been mentioned, this thread would have undoubtedly taken a much different slant, focusing on the provider and everyone's personal opinions of her (wk's, haters, etc) instead of a positive discussion on age and weight related issues in the hobby.

Feel free to PM the OP and hopefully he will provide the name of the provider to anyone interested. But I think that the thread has been much more beneficial by not having a name/face to bash.
ftworthmale is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:11 AM   #51
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbill969 View Post
maybe all of us old fat farts should just shut up and stay @ home with rosie
Darlin'...you KNOW that I would love to see you and next time it is going to work out timing wise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchhand View Post
After reading this, I have changed my mind. My feelings would not be hurt if I was turned down because of my age. After all, I am 65, and when I was in my 20s, 30s, or 40s, I would not have had sex with a 65 yr old lady, even if I did get paid a couple hundred dollars. I guess I just need to put things in context, and I just did. So, ladies keep turning me down if age is a factor, I will just keep searching. Dont hate me cause im old, just dont screw me if ya dont wanna.
THAT sir, is a GREAT attitude! I LOVE IT!!! I have seen an 86 year old before...of course it was along time ago but he could have kept up with a LOT of young-uns! Age is just a number...
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:57 AM   #52
TheGreatOne
Valued Poster

I've been turned down before for being too young, I couple years back I was in my mid 20s but I guess she was looking for much older. Owell it happens , can't beat urself over it and move on to next lady...
TheGreatOne is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:03 PM   #53
AmericanGeisha
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2913
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I love all men ,especially older gents 50 + , I actually prefer them as I love all kinds of naughty roleplay .PM me when I am in town and I am sure to make you forget about anyone else !
AmericanGeisha is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:48 PM   #54
JustMe68
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41595

Quote:
Originally Posted by st929 View Post
Only time I've seen postings in adds about weight is for massage therapist because the extra weight means much harder work. Otherwise never had an issue with that.
As an LMT, I highly encourage bigger and older folks to come see me. Yes, it takes a little more care and effort on my part, but to me, they need it more than most. I even have a larger, sturdier table just for this purpose. It can handle 600lbs. of "working weight" and nobody's come close to breaking it yet!

Bring on the Teddy Bears!!!
JustMe68 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:05 PM   #55
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Wow, I wrote this and did not look back as I do with NCNS.
It is all part of the hunt of over 525 providers on P411.
First she never NCNS but I would have met her for coffee for the chance that we may have clicked.
2nd I knew up front that she was very picky as a few are.
Most have a age limit of 35 to 65 but I have seen that drop to 25.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
OK, it's not clear: did she turn you down over the phone or by e-mail after you answered some screening questions? Or did you travel to meet her and then get rejected? Because the second option is worse because it also wastes your time.

She's a big girl, she should be able to take a little criticism. If she can't, well, we need to know that, too, don't we?
A true NYer "a little criticism".

Sorry about not being clear, P411 screening, PM me and will will give her name.

Not going to throw someone under the bus when I went hunting for fun.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:07 PM   #56
Hillbilly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Well, don't feel bad about getting turned down. Business must really be good as you say. I have one provider, who supposedly has the best ass and meat curtains in town. She is on-line right now, and won't give me the time of day! I have emailed her and PMed her, but no answer. I have given references, etc. I guess my $$$ just ain't green enough to suit her. Too bad; I'm moving on.

The way I would recommend looking at this is, that's her loss. I'll take my $$$ and spend it elsewhere, like on the 3 I have reviewed and one more I had last night that I will review later. I also know another provider who basically popped my hobby cherry way back that is always eager to see me. They like what ole Hillbilly has and his $ too. They don't care one bit that ole Hillbilly is 50 years old and a little fat around the waist line. So I'll spend my dough on them, have just a wonderful time doing it, and not lose one wink of sleep over anyone that doesn't want to service me.

Hillbilly is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:40 PM   #57
marisaofdallas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 431
My ECCIE Reviews

I see alot of guys that say they had been turned down for size, weight or age- I really hate when I see that embarrassment in their eyes - or hear the hesitancy in their voice when they tell me this-....

I agree that a provider should let this be known UPFRONT
in their ads

I HOWEVER do NOT discriminate age nor size-

If your attitude is great and ya laugh at my bad jokes () and are clean and have that donation and arent problematic....
You are ideal JUST the way you are.....

From Barely Legal to BUCKET list
From Turn sideways and ya dissappear cause youre so thin...
or are a member of the BHM club( Big Horny Men)

Youre just fine in my book...

SO SORRY to hear that happened to ya...
marisaofdallas is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #58
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+ 1 million! You're smelling clean, not crazy, on time, considerate, brought the right amount and nice WE'RE ALL GOOD. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
This is what I do not understand about providers....If you have clean hygiene, have the proper "donation", respect the provider's time and treat her like a lady, it should not matter how old you are or how "large" you are. You are paying them, they are not paying you! True, you chose who you want to see, based on references, ect. The hobbyist chose you, out of all the providers out there,iIt is only an hour that you have to "fake" like they are #1 and stroke their ego, if you cannot at the very least do that, you need to get out of the business of providing.

I have received PMs, emails and texts from providers that are "hurting for money", I have even seen threads about some prviders who are in "dire straits" for money and then when you call them up, email, whatever, they do not respond or they take forever to respond. Hell. just this past weekend, I called/emailed/texted SEVERAL providers who posted in the "Weekend Lineup" forum and NOT ONE even bothered to respond to me. I had to go spend my money at the strip club, as I was looking for some fun with my wife gone to her parents.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women